Trump Lunatic bordering on nut case

What a tour-de-force last night in Arizona by a complete idiot with aspirations to be a fool baboon (apologies to baboons.) If, during their entire careers, they got nothing else right, President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS. The world is laughing at him, and patriotic Americans would be laughing were he not so pathetic and dangerous.

Shut down the government to build his stupid wall, that he PROMISED OVER AND OVER AND OVER that Mexico would pay for? Give me a break! The only wall we need in this country is an 8 foot by 6 foot cell to restrain this loser. And, you know what, the idiots who elected him and support him still are just as dangerous and pathetic as he is! Bigly, covfefe!!!
President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS.
57 states, keep your doctor if you like your doctor, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, deplorables, trailer park trash , vote for me I have a vagina.

366176.png
What a tour-de-force last night in Arizona by a complete idiot with aspirations to be a fool baboon (apologies to baboons.) If, during their entire careers, they got nothing else right, President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS. The world is laughing at him, and patriotic Americans would be laughing were he not so pathetic and dangerous.

Shut down the government to build his stupid wall, that he PROMISED OVER AND OVER AND OVER that Mexico would pay for? Give me a break! The only wall we need in this country is an 8 foot by 6 foot cell to restrain this loser. And, you know what, the idiots who elected him and support him still are just as dangerous and pathetic as he is! Bigly, covfefe!!!
President Obama and Hillary absolutely nailed it by saying that Trump is totally unfit and incapable of being POTUS.
57 states, keep your doctor if you like your doctor, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, deplorables, trailer park trash , vote for me I have a vagina.

366176.png
So you prefer a guy with three marriages, an affair with wife #2, while still married to wife #1, and an illegitimate daughter with #2 while still married to #1 and a calling card saying "you can grab 'em by the p...y." You're happy with that and you throw rocks at Bill Clinton???
/----/ First of all Democrats taught us that a president's personal life is none of our business as long as it didn't interfere with his job. And secondly, not one Hollywood actor has stepped forward to refute Trumps claim. Ask George Clooney if it ever happens to him.
If we taught you, who were those four women at trump's debate?

He didn't get the memo?

I know of no republican who learned the lesson. It was the republican talking point of election 2016
/----/ Who were the women at the Hildabeast debate?

366176.png

366176.png
So you prefer a guy with three marriages, an affair with wife #2, while still married to wife #1, and an illegitimate daughter with #2 while still married to #1 and a calling card saying "you can grab 'em by the p...y." You're happy with that and you throw rocks at Bill Clinton???
/----/ First of all Democrats taught us that a president's personal life is none of our business as long as it didn't interfere with his job. And secondly, not one Hollywood actor has stepped forward to refute Trumps claim. Ask George Clooney if it ever happens to him.

He didn't get the memo?

I know of no republican who learned the lesson. It was the republican talking point of election 2016
The only talk I heard about the 2016 election was how Clinton would win by a landslide. As for asking George Clooney anything, what for? he's a liberal America hating jerk.
/----/ You missed my point about Clooney

366176.png

366176.png

He didn't get the memo?

The only talk I heard about the 2016 election was how Clinton would win by a landslide. As for asking George Clooney anything, what for? he's a liberal America hating jerk.
/----/ You missed my point about Clooney
Sorry. I can't stand him.

366176.png

366176.png

He didn't get the memo?

Then why did you make THIS post?

Hmmmm?

Bill Clinton's sex life = big deal.
Donald Trump's = no big deal.

You morons made the rules, now they have come back to haunt you.

Deception and misdirection is the number one rule for the traitor liberals trash infesting us.

Trumps sex life has not yet included an extramarital affair in the oval office of the president of the united states. And that matters. If Clinton had any moral character, I'm you traitors wouldn't think near as much him as you do.

366176.png

366176.png

He didn't get the memo?

/----/ Who were the women at the Hildabeast debate?
I accept your surrender

I feel your pain man. Perhaps if you supported America instead of trashing it you might feel better.
I support America, have always supported America and served in our armed forces. I don't support draft dodging slackers trying to tear it down. Go back and look at some of Hitler's speeches at his rallies. He was a madman wanting to take over the world, and Trump makes him look like a rank amateur!

Still amazes me that trump has trashed the US every day. His attacks are constant and unrelenting. Indeed, it's pretty much all he says - that the US is bad, wrong and yet his ignorant base ( miketx )buys his made in China caps that say make America great again.

The real truth is that his base KNOWS he lied about the wall, health care and all the rest. They know it and they love it. They LOVE that he lies to them, they LOVE that he's preaching hate and "beat them up".

They're also looking forward to the next murder.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Still amazes me that trump has trashed the US every day.
Wrong again, President Trump only trashed the lamestream FAKE News media and liberals, but I repeat myself.
His attacks are constant and unrelenting.
The leftists Commies, are the ones who constantly attack and unrelenting, just look at the whiney bitches on this site, who say "Trump this , Trump that, Trump, Trump, Trump. When a libtard says something about someone, then usually it is that Libtard, who is doing it. It is calling the kettle black. Dumbass liberals(I know redundant statement).

So, voted for Hillary right?

Forum List

Back