Lumpy 1... Introduction 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well... I thought it was about time I got around to introducing myself.

Since I've been around for a while, I suppose some people have arrived at some vision of my physical being. The "Lumpy 1" name kind of gives it a way. I am rather rotund, quite round in fact, some might say cuddly.

When I meet people in real life they are initially somewhat taken aback due to my skin condition (Lumpytis) patches of yellow, black and red on a rather hairy, milky white base. You may be surprised to learn that in real life, I'm rather bashful. I don't smile too much due to my final front tooth rotting appearance. I'm going to get it fixed soon though.

When I talk to people they do warm up after they adjust to my pronounced lisp, perpetual salivation problem and my constant runny nose. You know... life isn't all cookies and cream for me as you might expect, being short, 3 ft 2 inches does present some problems.

Well there you go, I certainly hope... now that you know me and my leg pulling ways you will continue to accept me.....:lol:

Last edited:

Since I've been around for a while, I suppose some people have arrived at some vision of my physical being. The "Lumpy 1" name kind of gives it a way. I am rather rotund, quite round in fact, some might say cuddly.

When I meet people in real life they are initially somewhat taken aback due to my skin condition (Lumpytis) patches of yellow, black and red on a rather hairy, milky white base. You may be surprised to learn that in real life, I'm rather bashful. I don't smile too much due to my final front tooth rotting appearance. I'm going to get it fixed soon though.

When I talk to people they do warm up after they adjust to my pronounced lisp, perpetual salivation problem and my constant runny nose. You know... life isn't all cookies and cream for me as you might expect, being short, 3ft 2inches does present some problems.

Well there you go, I certainly hope... now that you know me and my leg pulling ways you will continue to accept me.....:lol:

I ain't letting no short, gross, and fat fucker touch my leg !!! :lol:

When I talk to people they do warm up after they adjust to my pronounced lisp, perpetual salivation problem and my constant runny nose. You know... life isn't all cookies and cream for me as you might expect, being short, 3 ft 2 inches does present some problems.

Ya fooled me, Brother! I was sure it referred to just 1 big lump! ;)

( :eusa_shhh: Don't tell Charlie! )​

When I talk to people they do warm up after they adjust to my pronounced lisp, perpetual salivation problem and my constant runny nose. You know... life isn't all cookies and cream for me as you might expect, being short, 3ft 2inches does present some problems.

I ain't letting no short, gross, and fat fucker touch my leg !!! :lol:

Oh come on, have a heart.. after I opened up and everything... you brute...:lol:

Jesus Christ Lumpy my freind are you sure George Lukas did not invent you?

Whatever do you mean, everyone on this mountain looks similar to me. My Moms brother or I should say Dad, looks just like me, well... one less tooth...:eusa_eh:

Three foot two! That's an ideal height for yodelling in the canyon! I guess the term 'going down' doesn't mean a lot to you, then.

Forum List

Back