LuLu and others in the PacNW....

I wish I would have. I wouldn't have been on the beach but it would have been cool ti see from high ground. And it was probably nothing like what you experienced.

I wish I would have. I wouldn't have been on the beach but it would have been cool ti see from high ground. And it was probably nothing like what you experienced.

From what I understand the ones your peeps on the coast got was more like a tide that wouldn't stop rising.

Yeah, the ones I saw were fucking terrifying at times :lol: One part I don't miss about living in Florida.

Didja drive out to the coast to see any big waves?

No. A two or three foot extra high set of waves at low tide when the surf is only three or four feet isn't very spectacular. Now when there is a big storm out in the ocean and the wind is blowin 50-60 on shore at high tide they can come in 30plus feet tall all day. We get coastal flooding at extreme high tide during storms all the time.

Didja drive out to the coast to see any big waves?

No. A two or three foot extra high set of waves at low tide when the surf is only three or four feet isn't very spectacular. Now when there is a big storm out in the ocean and the wind is blowin 50-60 on shore at high tide they can come in 30plus feet tall all day. We get coastal flooding at extreme high tide during storms all the time.

Now THAT sounds like what I saw.

Forum List

Back