Luissa, Our Newest Moderator

So, our Luissa has moved up to the big house! Great news. This means you fellas have to make sure to put the potty lid down when you are finished.

My son learned the hard way the other day the positive side to putting the lid down.

He ran into brush his teeth, which he does standing on the toilet....Someone left the lid up.....You get the picture.

So yes, all men must put the lid down.

so in retrospect do you think that was fair? aren't mods supposed to be fair?

Did I neg rep you or infract you?

you infracted me.. and welcome back from your deployment and thanks for your service.. but you guys have still lost your minds.

Ok, then this will be the only thing I will say about it. If I infracted you, then it was within the rules for me to do so, otherwise I would not have done it. Pretty sure the only people that have had any problem with the way that I have conducted myself as a mod or an admin are the ones that could not understand that fact that this place is not a democracy. It is a privately held online community.

Did I neg rep you or infract you?

you infracted me.. and welcome back from your deployment and thanks for your service.. but you guys have still lost your minds.

Ok, then this will be the only thing I will say about it. If I infracted you, then it was within the rules for me to do so, otherwise I would not have done it. Pretty sure the only people that have had any problem with the way that I have conducted myself as a mod or an admin are the ones that could not understand that fact that this place is not a democracy. It is a privately held online community.

Yes we understand that. but don't try to tell us it was in the rulez. because it wasn't. But thanks for trying. I only asked you about fairness. I got my answer.

Forum List

Back