Luis Gutierrez - Worst Congressman in Congress a TRAITOR to this Country

Why do Puerto Ricans want to stay US citizens?

Simple.

They pay ZERO federal income tax.

Yet American taxpayers fork over almost 20 billion in aid to their country each year.

Approximately 60% are on welfare and food stamps.

25% unemployment is the norm.

Most PR's who live on the island hate America.

Watch a PR parade in any American city.

No American flags; just PR flags. :evil:

Hey stupid.........a person generally doesn't go and enlist in the military of a country they hate.

PR has a base, as well as a recruiting station, and we end up getting quite a few Puerto Rican people enlisting in the Navy every year, as well as all the other armed forces.

Fail.

That's because the bar is set low for the Navy. You really can't fuck things up on a ship unless you're Curly of the Three Stooges and you're using a drill as a "water letter outer".

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

Again you cowardly racist Bullshitter.........you REALLY ought to do some research before you open that festering sore you call a mouth.

Air Force has the highest ASVAB requirements of ANY service. Why? Because they deal with really high tech stuff.

Second highest ASVAB requirements are for the Navy. Why? Because we have the finest Advanced Electronics Fields of any service. Oh yeah.......we're also the only ones who have gone nuclear with ZERO incidents.

Third highest ASVAB requirements are for the Marines. Why? Because they deploy with the US Navy.

Fourth? That would be the ground pounders in the Army.

I worked in recruiting for 2 1/2 years before I retired. Was the HMFIC for the Navy at the Amarillo MEPS.

Try again pussy.

Last edited:
Really? A Navy E6 was the HMFIC? (head mother fucker in charge)

And it took an Army First Sergeant (E8) to replace him. Must have been one hell of a NCO....

Military Entrance Processing Station
First Sergeant Robert H. Atkinson

United States Army
Amarillo Military Entrance Processing Station

First Sergeant Robert H. Atkinson is the Senior Enlisted Advisor for the Amarillo Military Entrance Processing Station.

And it took an Army First Sergeant (E8) to replace him. Must have been one hell of a NCO....

United States Army

First Sergeant Robert H. Atkinson is the Senior Enlisted Advisor for the Amarillo Military Entrance Processing Station.

Yeah.......A Navy E-6 was the HMFIC for the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo. And, if you actually knew anything about recruiting, you would understand that the MEPS proper is one command, and the various recruiting offices are resident commands, but actually attached to the CRUITDIST that they are part of.

Yes. My boss was in San Antonio, his name was MCPO Garza. And yes, when I reported to MEPS Amarillo, I replaced an E-7 billet here. Why? I'd just come off of independent duty aboard a CIVMAR ship, where I was a department head as well as administered the Navy Wide Advancement Exam to both the ship and the air wing. Also a billet that was originally designated for an E-7. You can't hold exams unless you're an E-7 or above, or have special dispensation from BUPERS.

Also Stupid Fuck Called (gee) Ollie, quick question for you sportcheck, what year was that from?

I served as LPO and Head Classifier at MEPS Amarillo from 1999 Oct until May 2002.

What else you got punk?

United States Army

Yeah.......A Navy E-6 was the HMFIC for the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo. And, if you actually knew anything about recruiting, you would understand that the MEPS proper is one command, and the various recruiting offices are resident commands, but actually attached to the CRUITDIST that they are part of.

Yes. My boss was in San Antonio, his name was MCPO Garza. And yes, when I reported to MEPS Amarillo, I replaced an E-7 billet here. Why? I'd just come off of independent duty aboard a CIVMAR ship, where I was a department head as well as administered the Navy Wide Advancement Exam to both the ship and the air wing. Also a billet that was originally designated for an E-7. You can't hold exams unless you're an E-7 or above, or have special dispensation from BUPERS.

Also Stupid Fuck Called (gee) Ollie, quick question for you sportcheck, what year was that from?

I served as LPO and Head Classifier at MEPS Amarillo from 1999 Oct until May 2002.

What else you got punk?

I got much more than you will ever know or hear about.

So you weren't the NCOIC of Meps like you try to lead on but the NCOIC of the Navy component there. Do try not to make yourself bigger than you are.

What else you got punk?

I got much more than you will ever know or hear about.

So you weren't the NCOIC of Meps like you try to lead on but the NCOIC of the Navy component there. Do try not to make yourself bigger than you are.

What the fuck can a baggie boy from the Army teach me? How to be a bigger douche?

Not my fault you're too close minded to allow gays, and since the only 1 that you know is a coward who doesn't want to serve........well.........

I think that pretty much says it all Gee Ollie.

BTW punk, wanna talk about how under my leadership the Navy NEVER MISSED GOAL during the entire time I was there, as well as fell apart for 10 months after I left?

Wanna know why? Because the other E-6 caved in to the Senior Chief over at the station. I know my job and I did it well.

That's why I'm proud of my service. Too bad you aren't as proud of yours.

Does this punk really believe this shit? Someone tell me he doesn't. Please.....

You don't have to believe it. I actually lived it.

And yeah........my service is on record if you're inclined to check it out.

BTW...............how's that pansy assed cowardly gay dude you know doing? Personally? I think you should both go fuck yourselves.

And no.........ending DADT isn't going to end the military. Just that the punks like you won't be serving any more.

But........that's okay..............my military could do with a few less bigots.

Does this punk really believe this shit? Someone tell me he doesn't. Please.....

BTW...............how's that pansy assed cowardly gay dude you know doing? Personally? I think you should both go fuck yourselves.

And no.........ending DADT isn't going to end the military. Just that the punks like you won't be serving any more.

But........that's okay..............my military could do with a few less bigots.

I will now ask you, openly in front of all who may read this, to stop calling my stepson a coward.

You can go ahead and continue to attack me and my service to this country, it only shows how ignorant you are. But to attack someone whom you do not know and is not here to defend themselves is lower than ant piss.

Are you a real NCO or a fucking fake? You've already proven that you aren't much of an NCO, when you refused to apologize for the unwarranted attack. now can you suck it up and stop or would you care to continue being a fucking moron?

I will now ask you, openly in front of all who may read this, to stop calling my stepson a coward.

You can go ahead and continue to attack me and my service to this country, it only shows how ignorant you are. But to attack someone whom you do not know and is not here to defend themselves is lower than ant piss.

Are you a real NCO or a fucking fake? You've already proven that you aren't much of an NCO, when you refused to apologize for the unwarranted attack. now can you suck it up and stop or would you care to continue being a fucking moron?

Tell ya what pussy..........I'll offer you this truce............

First? I never said anything about your stepson. Read the fucking post idiot.

Second? You attacked MY service first. And by the way........this gay biker shit is getting old. I've known I was hetero ever since I was 7 and the babysitter molested me. However, that being said, the only things that you fear, are the things you know the least about. I wondered about gays, because of various experiences in my life. Ever sleep with a lesbian just to clear her mind about being gay? I have. Got news for you too......gays have as much of a revulsion to hetero sex as you do with gay sex. That being said, even though they're "different" from the norm, doesn't make then deficient or handicapped. It just means that their version of love is different from yours. No. Gays DO NOT spend an inordinate amount of time trying to turn straights to the dark side. They find certain body types and personalities that appeal to them. Same reason you pick your spouse. She's different from everyone else, but you two seem to fit together. No, I'm not saying shit about your old lady, I'm using the generic term "spouse" to prove a point.

Tell ya what punk ass chump steak..........you want a truce, you've got one.

But the first wise ass crack about my service again will get you the full treatment. FWIW, you're one of them cheap ass senior NCO's that thinks just because they made E-7, they can now sit on their ass and coast. REAL Chiefs, Senior Chiefs and Master Chiefs never sit and wait. They keep moving on to see what is next around the bend. Some of 'em earn awards for that. Trust me.......I know because I ran personnel all 20 years of my life. Wanna know why I got such plum assignments for the last 3 tours? I earned every one of 'em. From the Naval War College in Newport RI, to independent duty as the ONLY Personnelman onboard the entire fucking ship. After that? It was a cake walk to get slotted for taking over the Navy office of Amarillo MEPS. After I'd been onboard for about 2 months, the Master Chief himself came up here from San Antonio and asked me if I'd like to become the Head Classifier. Yeah......the extra 200/month came in handy. Part of the reason I bought and paid for in cash my Harley.

And that's just the surface of what I did. How many people do you know who were DAPA's, PRT Coordinators, Suicide Prevention counselors, as well as inport and at sea fire party, Auxillary Security Force qualified (made squad leader in only 6 months), as well as have flown in an FA-18? (Yeah.....it was the dome simulator, but hey.....can't have everything. At 20 mil a pop, they're kinda careful about those planes.

Like I said.......I'm proud of my service. Wanna keep taking shots at me? Go ahead, I've got plenty of ammo.

Otherwise.........truce.

[
Again you cowardly racist Bullshitter.........you REALLY ought to do some research before you open that festering sore you call a mouth.

Air Force has the highest ASVAB requirements of ANY service. Why? Because they deal with really high tech stuff.

Second highest ASVAB requirements are for the Navy. Why? Because we have the finest Advanced Electronics Fields of any service. Oh yeah.......we're also the only ones who have gone nuclear with ZERO incidents.

Third highest ASVAB requirements are for the Marines. Why? Because they deploy with the US Navy.

Fourth? That would be the ground pounders in the Army.

I worked in recruiting for 2 1/2 years before I retired. Was the HMFIC for the Navy at the Amarillo MEPS.

Try again pussy.

What does you pathetic babbling about racism have to do with the fact that you did not keep one enemy Mexican from attack the US?:cuckoo:

And what does peeling potatoes, swabbing the decks, and being a good little cabin boy have to do with finding THE REAL ENEMIES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND DESTROYING THEM which is the primary mission of all US armed forces?

The fact that you went everywhere the REAL ENEMY MEXICO wasn't shows either stupidity or treachery.:eusa_shhh:

And all the electronic toys in the world don't make up for a short supply of guts!

He's a legend in his own mind!

:lol:

The Captain of the "Love Boat" would consult him on every major decision.

His fellow sailors praised him for his gallantry during shower rapes. He would always throw his own asshole on the cock ready to go off in order to protect and serve America in the Navy tradition.

[
But to attack someone whom you do not know and is not here to defend themselves is lower than ant piss.
You do this all the time, DUMBFUCK. Read your own post, BikeRRR, SailRRRR.:lol:

Second? You attacked MY service first. And by the way........this gay biker shit is getting old. I've known I was hetero ever since I was 7 and the babysitter molested me.
So that is what made you so hostile to REAL Americans who don't join the Navy!

However, that being said, the only things that you fear, are the things you know the least about. I wondered about gays, because of various experiences in my life. Ever sleep with a lesbian just to clear her mind about being gay? I have. Got news for you too......gays have as much of a revulsion to hetero sex as you do with gay sex. That being said, even though they're "different" from the norm, doesn't make then deficient or handicapped. It just means that their version of love is different from yours. No. Gays DO NOT spend an inordinate amount of time trying to turn straights to the dark side. They find certain body types and personalities that appeal to them. Same reason you pick your spouse. She's different from everyone else, but you two seem to fit together. No, I'm not saying shit about your old lady, I'm using the generic term "spouse" to prove a point.
For someone who claims to be BUTCH, you sure seem to be an expert on the gaylife.

But the first wise ass crack about my service again will get you the full treatment. FWIW, you're one of them cheap ass senior NCO's that thinks just because they made E-7, they can now sit on their ass and coast. REAL Chiefs, Senior Chiefs and Master Chiefs never sit and wait. They keep moving on to see what is next around the bend. Some of 'em earn awards for that. Trust me.......I know because I ran personnel all 20 years of my life. Wanna know why I got such plum assignments for the last 3 tours? I earned every one of 'em. From the Naval War College in Newport RI, to independent duty as the ONLY Personnelman onboard the entire fucking ship. After that? It was a cake walk to get slotted for taking over the Navy office of Amarillo MEPS. After I'd been onboard for about 2 months, the Master Chief himself came up here from San Antonio and asked me if I'd like to become the Head Classifier. Yeah......the extra 200/month came in handy. Part of the reason I bought and paid for in cash my Harley.
But can you compare your service to the average DRAFTEE during WW2? Sounds like you just collected a lot of merit badges in the safety of a warm bunk.

And that's just the surface of what I did. How many people do you know who were DAPA's, PRT Coordinators, Suicide Prevention counselors, as well as inport and at sea fire party, Auxillary Security Force qualified (made squad leader in only 6 months), as well as have flown in an FA-18? (Yeah.....it was the dome simulator, but hey.....can't have everything. At 20 mil a pop, they're kinda careful about those planes.
But did you ever personally kill any of the enemy?

Like I said.......I'm proud of my service. Wanna keep taking shots at me? Go ahead, I've got plenty of ammo.
I'm proud of winning a spelling contest but I don't wear the medal to bed.:eusa_shhh:

Second? You attacked MY service first. And by the way........this gay biker shit is getting old. I've known I was hetero ever since I was 7 and the babysitter molested me. However, that being said, the only things that you fear, are the things you know the least about. I wondered about gays, because of various experiences in my life. Ever sleep with a lesbian just to clear her mind about being gay? I have. Got news for you too......gays have as much of a revulsion to hetero sex as you do with gay sex. That being said, even though they're "different" from the norm, doesn't make then deficient or handicapped. It just means that their version of love is different from yours. No. Gays DO NOT spend an inordinate amount of time trying to turn straights to the dark side. They find certain body types and personalities that appeal to them. Same reason you pick your spouse. She's different from everyone else, but you two seem to fit together. No, I'm not saying shit about your old lady, I'm using the generic term "spouse" to prove a point.

Otherwise.........truce.

And still you want to brag?

First off you most certainly have called my stepson a coward on several occasions. And I would have had an admin erase the shit but I did bring him into the conversation to prove a point, which of course you attacked. You constantly attack my service, you have for about a year now. And I didn't ask for any truce, I asked that you stop attacking my family. I think even you can understand that.

As far as attacking you, well if you can't stand the heat, too fucking bad. Try not being such a braggart when you are nothing more than a retired Jr NCO.

Now I have no reason to defend myself to you, but This Sergeant has never coasted to anything. Full speed balls to the wall. But I do not brag about the thinks I did and the positions I held. I mentioned one very important job that I had and what happened? Some asshole retired Jr NCO got jealous and has talked trash about it ever since. If you really really want I could give a list of job positions and even a few of the special assignments I've been on. But there is a small problem, many of those were classified and may still be today. I really don't know. And I doubt that you would even understand anyway.

And talk about coasting? You retired at 20 years. I did an extra 2 years. You claim you haven't had to work since retirement, I went to work and ran a small home improvement company. Now who is the coaster?

Fuck you gaybikerbitch. All you've got you've spent in the one wad you had.

[
But to attack someone whom you do not know and is not here to defend themselves is lower than ant piss.

For someone who claims to be BUTCH, you sure seem to be an expert on the gaylife.

But can you compare your service to the average DRAFTEE during WW2? Sounds like you just collected a lot of merit badges in the safety of a warm bunk.

I'm proud of winning a spelling contest but I don't wear the medal to bed.:eusa_shhh:

Of course you'd be proud of winning a spelling contest. You don't do anything.

BTW Bullshitter.........reading comprehension motherfucker. The first quote about attacking someone who isn't here to defend themselves was from Stupid Fuck Called Ollie. You may wish to pay more attention when reading.

Otherwise.........truce.

And still you want to brag?

First off you most certainly have called my stepson a coward on several occasions. And I would have had an admin erase the shit but I did bring him into the conversation to prove a point, which of course you attacked. You constantly attack my service, you have for about a year now. And I didn't ask for any truce, I asked that you stop attacking my family. I think even you can understand that.

As far as attacking you, well if you can't stand the heat, too fucking bad. Try not being such a braggart when you are nothing more than a retired Jr NCO.

Now I have no reason to defend myself to you, but This Sergeant has never coasted to anything. Full speed balls to the wall. But I do not brag about the thinks I did and the positions I held. I mentioned one very important job that I had and what happened? Some asshole retired Jr NCO got jealous and has talked trash about it ever since. If you really really want I could give a list of job positions and even a few of the special assignments I've been on. But there is a small problem, many of those were classified and may still be today. I really don't know. And I doubt that you would even understand anyway.

And talk about coasting? You retired at 20 years. I did an extra 2 years. You claim you haven't had to work since retirement, I went to work and ran a small home improvement company. Now who is the coaster?

Fuck you gaybikerbitch. All you've got you've spent in the one wad you had.

You know..........according to what you've stated before, the 1 gay pussy that you know is using their sexuality as a way to avoid military service. That makes them a coward in my book. If there was a draft and everyone had to go to war, do you still think that being gay should be a "get out of war free" card? I don't.

As far as serving with them? You got out BEFORE DADT was enacted, so therefore you really don't have any concrete experience with serving alongside gay members, and therefore, you bullshit antiquated experience is null.

As far as serving an extra 2 years? Yeah.......I understand that, you were too fucking lazy to get another rank, so you HYT was 22 years. (Remember fuckstick, I worked Personnel for 20 years, so yeah......I know these things). So how the fuck could your pasty dough boy ass claim "balls to the wall"? Me? 3 plum tours with both the last sea tour and the last shore tour were INDEPENDENT DUTY. You've got to go through screenings for that. Onboard the MSC vessel, I had to pass a full overseas and command screening. Same to come to recruiting duty, because the closest base to here is in Clovis, about 100 miles away. Closest Navy station was 250 miles away in Oklahoma City, so yeah......you've gotta be sharp to be in those positions.

I don't really care about your stupid HYT ass. I really don't give a fuck if you come, stay, lay, or pray, because your bigoted attitude is something that I really think needs to be eradicated from my military.

It's also interesting that your staunchest supporter is that racist bigot called Bullshitter. You're known for the company you keep idiot.

Why did I get out? Simple........I'd had it set up to retire at 20 years so I could go and start traveling around the country on my motorcycle, and did it too. When 9/11 happened, my paperwork was already through the system and it was impossible to get it stopped, even though I tried like hell. BTW.......my HYT is 22 years as well.

So, you say you don't want to brag? Fine by me, you probably don't have many accomplishments. But, I am curious to know one thing.........how many personal awards did YOU get from flag rank officers? Me? I got 3, as well as several LOC's.

So, apparently, your stupid bag toting ass is refusing the truce. Fine by me ya fat asshole, I like someone to vent my spleen on.

Go back to sleep grandpa, you're useless to me.

I don't want to get involved in your guys dispute but I find it interesting that 2 Military veterans are going at each other like this, I know you guys have an obvious dislike of each other right now but I bet you guys have more in common than you think, both of you sacrificed and served 20+ years for this country.

[

GavVy: NO COMMENT

GayVy: NO COMMENT

GayVy: NO COMMENT

Finally GayVy comments:

Of course you'd be proud of winning a spelling contest. You don't do anything.

BTW Bullshitter.........reading comprehension motherfucker. The first quote about attacking someone who isn't here to defend themselves was from Stupid Fuck Called Ollie. You may wish to pay more attention when reading.
It's a sad day for sailors everywhere when they can't explain to the PAYING TAXPAYER just what they got paid to do.

Their standing orders:Cruise around and fire missles at anything that doesn't threaten the American people.

I don't want to get involved in your guys dispute but I find it interesting that 2 Military veterans are going at each other like this, I know you guys have an obvious dislike of each other right now but I bet you guys have more in common than you think, both of you sacrificed and served 20+ years for this country.

More in common than we may think? Nope........sorry. The only place on my evaluations where I scored less than 4.0 was in my relationship to those who were higher rank than me, because I'd score 3.6 or 3.8, as I had a problem with people who were above me telling me bullshit as truth.

If I had the manuals behind me, I'd fight tooth and nail against ANYONE, no matter if they were officers or chiefs. Why? Because the rules are there for everyone, not just those that are lower rank than you. On my last ship, I had to fight weekly with some idiot Supply Officer who thought because he was a CDR, he was always right. Good thing I did too, because one time he tried to get me to fudge an AMCROSS message sending someone home on emergency leave. If I would have done as he said to do, poor fucker would have been stuck in Sigonella for a week.

I also took on an E-8 on a regular basis at the MEPS in Amarillo. Why? Because he was trying to shove applicants and kits through that were incomplete or just plain fucked up. I'd get a call from San Antonio and MCPO Garza about 3 times a week because I was always pissing off the SCPO due to the fact that he didn't make his recruiters do their stuff properly. Ever try to steer someone into a job that isn't what their recruiter promised to them (recruiters aren't supposed to do that), but they're ineligible due to color blindness (makes you ineligible for electronics fields and any aviation), or low ASVAB scores, or too many arrests? What's even worse, is the recruiter promising a job like Corpsman in the middle of summer is the WORST, because that job usually only available from October (beginning of the fiscal year) to around mid April, early May. Those billets fill up FAST for the year.

No. I don't think that I'd have anything in common with Stupid Fuck Called Ollie, because he sounds like one of them chiefs that sits in the goat locker and lets everyone else do their job for them.

Forum List

Back