Luis Gutierrez - Worst Congressman in Congress a TRAITOR to this Country

Is there anything as pathetic as a White supremacist when he gets frustrated? Like a little antique tea kettle about to blow its spout.

One day, and that day is rapidly approaching, all the frustrated White supremacists will be thankfully dead and enriching the soil in some windswept graves. Right now if we were to peak inside their minds, we would see tumbleweeds of ignorance and bigotry blowing across a parched landscape where tall trees of logic were intended to grow.

Once there bigotry has passed from this earth, we can finally be the America we always thought we could be; free, equal, and fair to all.

You live in a dream world filled with docile Mexicans named Pepino. I live with Mexican gang bangers on my porch.

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
Another in a long list of reasons why it sucks to be you.

Is there anything as pathetic as a White supremacist when he gets frustrated? Like a little antique tea kettle about to blow its spout.

One day, and that day is rapidly approaching, all the frustrated White supremacists will be thankfully dead and enriching the soil in some windswept graves. Right now if we were to peak inside their minds, we would see tumbleweeds of ignorance and bigotry blowing across a parched landscape where tall trees of logic were intended to grow.

Once there bigotry has passed from this earth, we can finally be the America we always thought we could be; free, equal, and fair to all.

You live in a dream world filled with docile Mexicans named Pepino. I live with Mexican gang bangers on my porch.

Plato

Why do you live on the porch? Wouldn't it be more comfortable to actually live inside the house?

And why do you let the gang bangers live on your porch as well? Are you charging them rent?

Plato

Why do you live on the porch? Wouldn't it be more comfortable to actually live inside the house?

And why do you let the gang bangers live on your porch as well? Are you charging them rent?

I was gonna say, get those gang bangers off your porch.

Another in a long list of reasons why it sucks to be you.[/quote]

Only the TRUTH will set you free.

Mexicans overpopulated Mexico. Quadrupling their own population from 1950 to now. That is FACT!

The American people overfed them to the point where they are living almost as long as Americans. Now they need the fix of America feeding them. They are fat, stupid and lazy thanks to America's constant breastfeeding them. We have to burp them too!

[Why do you live on the porch? Wouldn't it be more comfortable to actually live inside the house?

Here he is!!!

The gaylor who saved us all from being invaded by everybody except Mexico.

born in Chicago of Puerto Rican descent.

I thought this guy was of Mexican heritage until I saw this, Puerto Ricans are all legal they are American citizens, why does he give a fuck about La Raza? that has nothing to do with Puerto Ricans, and from my experiance, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans don't particularly care for each other either, is he just saying all this to get the support of the Mexicans?

He views himself as part of the Greater Latino Nation. Luis has called America colonialist of his country and he pushes bigtime for Puerto Rico independence!

Last edited:

Plato

He does. Matter of fact, getting gang banged on his porch is how Bullshitter earns his grocery money.

He does. Matter of fact, getting gang banged on his porch is how Bullshitter earns his grocery money.

Wow your a funny guy, did you come up with that on your own gay boy!

I thought this guy was of Mexican heritage until I saw this, Puerto Ricans are all legal they are American citizens, why does he give a fuck about La Raza? that has nothing to do with Puerto Ricans, and from my experiance, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans don't particularly care for each other either, is he just saying all this to get the support of the Mexicans?

He views himself as part of the Greater Latino Nation. Luis has called America colonialist of his country and he pushes bigtime for Puerto Rico independence!
And what would be so terrible about Puerto Rican independence? Other than a cruise stop, have you ever been to Puerto Rico? I lived there for 18 months. I got to know plenty of Puerto Ricans. You know what I found out? I found out that people are people everywhere. I met the same type of honest, hard working, family-oriented people there as I did in Dayton, Tennessee, or Dayton, Ohio for that matter.

There are just as many jerks, punks and gettin' over types everywhere too.

If the Puerto Rican people want independence, let them have it. Who are you? George III?

What dumb ass, if the US lets Puerto Rico go it will turn into a shit hole. How can a guy with such a radical off the wall agenda become a congressman? whats next? Anwar Al-Awlaki is gonna run for office?

And what would be so terrible about Puerto Rican independence? Other than a cruise stop, have you ever been to Puerto Rico? I lived there for 18 months. I got to know plenty of Puerto Ricans. You know what I found out? I found out that people are people everywhere. I met the same type of honest, hard working, family-oriented people there as I did in Dayton, Tennessee, or Dayton, Ohio for that matter.

If the Puerto Rican people want independence, let them have it. Who are you? George III?

Yes but how many Puerto Ricans really want an independent country? I don't see any demonstrations on the street of San Juan or Puerto Rican terrorist groups attacking the US to make a statement, I have met many Puerto Ricans as well and they like being part of the US because they can come and go without a green card, becoming independent would take that away and they would basically become Mexico on an island.

Yes but how many Puerto Ricans really want an independent country? I don't see any demonstrations on the street of San Juan or Puerto Rican terrorist groups attacking the US to make a statement, I have met many Puerto Ricans as well and they like being part of the US because they can come and go without a green card, becoming independent would take that away and they would basically become Mexico on an island.
There are three major political parties in Puerto Rico. One that resembles the GOP, one like the Democrats and then there's the Indepententistas. They never poll greater than 20%.

But I disagree that Puerto Rico would turn into a shithole as you say.

There are three major political parties in Puerto Rico. One that resembles the GOP, one like the Democrats and then there's the Indepententistas. They never poll greater than 20%.

Puerto Rico would be no better off than the Dominican Republic if they were cut off from the US.

Why do Puerto Ricans want to stay US citizens?

Simple.

They pay ZERO federal income tax.

Yet American taxpayers fork over almost 20 billion in aid to their country each year.

Approximately 60% are on welfare and food stamps.

25% unemployment is the norm.

Most PR's who live on the island hate America.

Watch a PR parade in any American city.

No American flags; just PR flags. :evil:

Why do Puerto Ricans want to stay US citizens?

Simple.

They pay ZERO federal income tax.

Yet American taxpayers fork over almost 20 billion in aid to their country each year.

Approximately 60% are on welfare and food stamps.

25% unemployment is the norm.

Most PR's who live on the island hate America.

Watch a PR parade in any American city.

No American flags; just PR flags. :evil:

Well I haven't been to Puerto Rico most of my inter actions with Puerto Ricans have been stateside and I haven't heard any of them say they hate America, it might be different on the island I don't know.

Another reason is I was told unemployment on the Island is very high and there are very few job ops on Puerto Rico itself, so alot of them come to the States to work and find jobs. If they were granted independence they would have to give that up and be stuck on the island, theres not enough jobs there for all of them, that place would be Mexico #2.

Then your clueless, because the island nations have such a great history of thriving! LOL, Haita was the 2nd country, slightly after America, to receive its independence and regardless of the rhetoric that America had the infrastructure to succeed, SO DID HAITA!!! Yet 200+ years later they are still the armpit of the Western Hemisphere, slightly above Communist Venezuela.

Puerto Rico has the best of both worlds. Support (both militarily and economically) and oversite from America, in which all her citizens are American citizens, access to medicare and social security, while still remaining a quasi-independent country.

In fact the Republican (ironically called the New Progressive Party) controls all levels of the Puerto Rican Government at the moment with commanding leads. They caucus with the Republicans.
Political party strength in Puerto Rico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The New Progressive Party pushes for statehood.
New Progressive Party of Puerto Rico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Recently its the Democrats that want Puerto Rico to become a state, but the Republicans don't want it. Although the current government with a super majortiy in the House and Senate caucuses with the Republicans, Puerto Rico would rank as a low per capitia income state. A good chunk of Puerto Ricans would immediately be eligible for food stamps and welfare! The fear is Puerto Rico's robust and industrialized economy (yes they have risen to 15% unemployment, but at $17K average income they are by far one of the most successful countries in Latin America) and very stable country, would slip into a nanny state with the Democrats pushing more and more entitlements to keep the people dependent on the government (which the Puerta Rican people are far from being, primary reason they vote in Republicans to all levels of their government) and hence get them voting for Big Gov Democrats! Democrats believe they would then get an automatic 2 new senators, 6 new house members and 1 new state governor!

Forum List

Back