Luis Gutierrez - Worst Congressman in Congress a TRAITOR to this Country

You know.............one of the requirements for the DREAM act is that a person can earn citizenship by serving honorably in the U.S. Military.

Me? I support that. Why? Because if you enlist and actually put your ass on the line to defend this country, having citizenship in what you've been defending only seems fair.

And yes...................they would have to learn English, as well as pass various tests to be eligible for enlistment.

You know.............one of the requirements for the DREAM act is that a person can earn citizenship by serving honorably in the U.S. Military.

Me? I support that. Why? Because if you enlist and actually put your ass on the line to defend this country, having citizenship in what you've been defending only seems fair.

And yes...................they would have to learn English, as well as pass various tests to be eligible for enlistment.

The military one was proposed by the conservatives as an alternative to the DREAM Act, but the current DREAM Act is they just have to start college (not even finish it). The military service should get you citizenship (as it did for immigrants coming off the boat during the civil war). I don't support kids starting college and might not even finishing it and then you get citizenship.

US citizenship should be cherished. It should mean you leave all loyalties to other countries behind. You speak the language, cherish the traditions and love the country unconditionally! Few people just handed citizenship think this way.

I really don't know how anyone can support this guy and then call him or herself an American!

This is the guy that wants to be Mayor of Chicago! His district has gone from 60% Latino to 90% Latino is 8 short years! It's not coincidence! If he became Mayor of Chicago it would be Chicanogo! Not only would the Whites be ethnically cleansed, but so would the Blacks and Asians!

From your description, most of those supporting him are, in fact, not Americans.
To be fair in his highly gerrymandered district, most are American that support him. However, his district went from 60% hispanic to 95% hispanic!

What a bunch of ignorant bigots. The only reason you don't like Guitierrez is his last name is Hispanic and he'll never have a tanning bed in his office.

Not every Hispanic in the US is illegal. There are more white illegals in the US than Hispanic. And, in spite of what your heroes spew, they are not "pouring over the southern border by the millions".

Get a fricken grip and quit screaming about the sky falling. Its not.

Bell had a whole city government of hispanics because hispanics voted for their own. How did that work out by the way?

I would not vote for a hispanic. I'd see that hispanic name and just assume they will be corrupt.

Forum List

Back