Luis Gutierrez - Worst Congressman in Congress a TRAITOR to this Country

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
As a citizen of Illinois I have to hear this traitor WAY too much! What does he ever talk about to help this country? NOTHING! All he talks about is how bad we are! How we treat illegal immigrants (of course he never calls them illegal, he calls them immigrants) like criminals! How we are racist for wanting to protect our borders and god forbide only have legal immigration.

This traitor runs on only one issue! The need for amnesty, to make Chicago more of a sanctuary city, how to completely open the border, have Spanish Spoke in Chicago schools and how much we can give to Latinos! His loyalty is to Latin American and NOT to the United States, but since he represents a 90% Latino district (a district where violence against blacks was so black it has been ethnically cleansed from 40% black down to 6% Black)!

Make no mistake, this SELF-PROCLAIMED and Not Bashfull to claim he is a member of LA RAZA, has gone on record to say WE STOLE LAND FROM MEXICO THAT SHOULD BE RETURNED!!! Make no mistake people, this traitor believe in forming the Nation of Atlzan out of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Neveda, CA and parts of Colorado and Oregon!

HE HAS NO BUSINESS REPRESENTING THIS COUNTRY IS OUR CONGRESS! HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR TREASON!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6OTKTurj2c&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Congressmen Luis Gutierrez says what La Raza really means. - Topix

He sucks!

http://24ahead.com/s/luis-gutierrez
U.S. Representative of Illinois; Democrat; a vile but buffoonish racial demagogue and very strong supporter of illegal immigration; born in Chicago of Puerto Rican descent. Assuming that he'll put his own interests and the interests of Latinos far ahead of the interests of the U.S. as a whole is usually a very safe bet.

* Just recently, he's warned about civil disobedience without amnesty, and even spoke out against an enforcement action in Arizona against a human smuggling operation.

* Has advanced various amnesties (2004, 2007 with Jeff Flake, and 2009). He laughed about one of the provisions of the Flake amnesty being just a "symbolic gesture".

* In August 2008, he called DHS agents "Gestapo agents"

* In 2006, he tried to get Illinois to give home loans to illegal aliens, with a better interest rate than veterans got.

* Recipient of one of Mexico's highest awards for foreigners.

* Has held events and tours promoting amnesty.

* In 2006, he used the "gringo" slur against Tom Tancredo.

* He and Rep. Joe Baca wrote an editorial demanding a moratorium on immigration raids in "our communities".

* In 2007, he was to meet with Mexican officials to discuss amnesty.

* He supports "a common land, language, life and history, which translates into a common culture", but he said that referring to Puerto Rico.

See all the posts below for even more information on him.

Last modified May 1, 2010

I agree with your assessment.

Thank you, but you don't have to hear this guy on the radio screaming about RACIST WHIT AMERICA on your way to work! You don't have to have streets cut off to for one of his pro-Amnesty protests. You don't have to hear him promote his sanctuary city policies that SCREWS Chicago!

This guy drives me nutz! Heck he even drives my Pops, a blind libtard insane!

http://www.americanpatrol.com/09-FEATURES/091216-FEATURE/CIRASAP-Bill091215.pdf

Attached is a PDF of the entire 644 page bill that he WROTE and passed before he jumped on the DREAM ACT. Its INSANE! No country in the history of the world could or should every support such nonsense!

This man is a racist (against White, Blacks and Asians), he is a Latino Supremacist and the most dangerous man in Congress.

He needs to be impeached!

My advice to everyone is give as much money as possible to his opponent. Chicagoan members rent a piece of property in his district, you can get a property for as low at $100 a month and register to vote in his area. Vote his butt out!

La Raza is basically the KKK for hispanics. :evil:

:eek: I nearly gave you a positive Rep! La Raza is the KKK for hispanics, but they are far more dangerous and deadly. La Raza membership hasn't stopped Gutierrez from being elected to Congress nor has it Sotomayor from getting the the SUPREME COURT! Yet KKK membership gets you justifiably ousted from most levels of American society!

I agree with your assessment.

Thank you, but you don't have to hear this guy on the radio screaming about RACIST WHIT AMERICA on your way to work! You don't have to have streets cut off to for one of his pro-Amnesty protests. You don't have to hear him promote his sanctuary city policies that SCREWS Chicago!

This guy drives me nutz! Heck he even drives my Pops, a blind libtard insane!

No but the libtards have him on obie wan's station almost every night. I get a dose then.

I really don't know how anyone can support this guy and then call him or herself an American!

This is the guy that wants to be Mayor of Chicago! His district has gone from 60% Latino to 90% Latino is 8 short years! It's not coincidence! If he became Mayor of Chicago it would be Chicanogo! Not only would the Whites be ethnically cleansed, but so would the Blacks and Asians!

La Raza is basically the KKK for hispanics. :evil:

:eek: I nearly gave you a positive Rep! La Raza is the KKK for hispanics, but they are far more dangerous and deadly. La Raza membership hasn't stopped Gutierrez from being elected to Congress nor has it Sotomayor from getting the the SUPREME COURT! Yet KKK membership gets you justifiably ousted from most levels of American society!

La Raza is spanish for "The Race".

Their charter say that they want hispanics to dominate over all other people and races.

Those of us who live in the Southwest are very aware of their totally racist agenda.

(now do I get that pos rep?) :cool:

You guys really like to throw the word "Racist" around, don't you?

If you don't like him so much, run against him. Or work for someone who will. Or give money.

Bitching about it on the internet isn't going to fix anything. And if his constituents want him in office, that's the way our system works.

As a citizen of Illinois I have to hear this traitor WAY too much! What does he ever talk about to help this country? NOTHING! All he talks about is how bad we are! How we treat illegal immigrants (of course he never calls them illegal, he calls them immigrants) like criminals! How we are racist for wanting to protect our borders and god forbide only have legal immigration.

This traitor runs on only one issue! The need for amnesty, to make Chicago more of a sanctuary city, how to completely open the border, have Spanish Spoke in Chicago schools and how much we can give to Latinos! His loyalty is to Latin American and NOT to the United States, but since he represents a 90% Latino district (a district where violence against blacks was so black it has been ethnically cleansed from 40% black down to 6% Black)!

Make no mistake, this SELF-PROCLAIMED and Not Bashfull to claim he is a member of LA RAZA, has gone on record to say WE STOLE LAND FROM MEXICO THAT SHOULD BE RETURNED!!! Make no mistake people, this traitor believe in forming the Nation of Atlzan out of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Neveda, CA and parts of Colorado and Oregon!

HE HAS NO BUSINESS REPRESENTING THIS COUNTRY IS OUR CONGRESS! HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR TREASON!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6OTKTurj2c&feature=player_embedded

Congressmen Luis Gutierrez says what La Raza really means. - Topix

agreed! he and israel firsters are the same, always putting other country's interest before ours. they should all be sent to jail

If you don't like him so much, run against him. Or work for someone who will. Or give money.

Bitching about it on the internet isn't going to fix anything. And if his constituents want him in office, that's the way our system works.

One of the few candidates I donated money to was Israel Vasquez! Vasquez at least talked a great game and was running against the Traitor in the House!

AND YES HE IS A RACIST AND I AM NOT TOSSING THAT OUT THERE RECKLESSLY!!!

One of the few candidates I donated money to was Israel Vasquez! Vasquez at least talked a great game and was running against the Traitor in the House!

How is he a racist?

How is he a racist?

Listen to him on the Chicago Radio waves! He is a Latino Supremacist! Not to mention he is a memo of the race, La Raza!

How is he a racist?

Listen to him on the Chicago Radio waves! He is a Latino Supremacist! Not to mention he is a memo of the race, La Raza!

I don't get Chicago radio in New York. What has he said for you to call him a "Latino Supremacist"?

agreed! he and israel firsters are the same, always putting other country's interest before ours. they should all be sent to jail
I lived in Chicago for many years, and I have to agree. Once you decide to come here and enjoy the benefits of being a resident or US citizen, your loyalty should be to the USA. He is no different then the dual citizen Israelis that have taken over America, and infiltrated our government. You shouldn't be able to have dual citizenship and dual loyalty when it comes to government issues. To hell with him and all the other people that don't think the USA should come first.

Spread the word, most people vote D or R no matter who the schmuck is they're pulling the lever for. Make sure the non Hispanics in his district know that this jerk wants to flood his state with ready and able workers to take away what few jobs are left. On second thought the Hispanics in his district may find that info useful as well. Make up fliers short and sweet and place them at mail boxes or anywhere you can. Give them to seniors in high school to pass around. Your kids want a job too don't they. If you think the jobs they take are in the fields only; then ask yourself when was the last time you heard English spoken in a McDonald's or Burger King kitchen.

Forum List

Back