Lucky to start off rich with wealthy parents

Deany still highlighting the time he got into a Republican Town Hall and yelled "Let them die!" Can't come to terms that his 15 minutes from that ended 2 years ago

"HONOLULU — The unremarkable Honolulu apartment building where President Barack Obama grew up could become a national landmark.
Hawaii lawmakers voted Monday to advance a resolution that would start the process of putting the 12-story, 1960s-era rectangular building on the National Register of Historic Places."

Obama's childhood home could become a national landmark - USATODAY.com

B29FD978-B66E-49E1-A709-43418A8681DB-1184-000002176FB25C27.jpg

w-home.jpg

Childhood home of George W. Bush.

113716.jpg

Mitt Romney's childhood home. 5,500 sq. feet. It's old here, but wasn't back when he was a little kid.

628x471.jpg

Paul Ryan's childhood home. He worked for a summer flipping burgers. But did he need to?

6085_Kalanianaole_Hwy_part2.jpg

Obama's childhood home. A single window.

I used Google and found these pictures.

I was just watching this show and they were talking about these guys childhood homes and the difference in their backgrounds. The part when they showed the Ann Romney speech when she said she studied with a door on two sawhorses for a desk and an ironing board for a dinner table while they (her and Mitt) ate tuna and pasta was so unbelievable. It would make more sense to eat off the door on the two sawhorses. It would be the right height. Besides, would you iron where you ate tuna and pasta? Of course not, it's ridiculous. The entire story is about as believable as Ryan's 20 minute marathon. The Republican leadership must think we are really gullible to believe something so stupid.

Bush, Ryan, Romney, they don't get the middle class because they were never really a part of it. A 5,500 sq. ft. house? Really?

Romney: Borrow Money From Your Parents - YouTube

You can't tell other people you "did it alone" when you start off like this. I know right wingers will say, "Oh, you're just jealous" completely missing the point.

It's easy for the right to cut benefits for the elderly and the poor and the Middle Class when people like Romney and Ryan never have known what it means to be any of those things. And the next time they talk about their "struggle", we have a duty to cry out "Bullshit!"
Have to love the phoney premises.

Tell Me. Shall we replace your home with one in Africa and give it to someone else? After all, who are you to be using the Internet, our schools, or earning a living in our country? It is simply an accident of birth and you are not entitled to do anything because of that.

It's such a shame what the right wing has done. Here is a man who started off in truly humble beginnings. They want to call that into question the same way they want to call his even being American into question even though there is no doubt his mother was born in this country. At least they can't lie about that.

We know he took out student loans.

White wingers want so bad for there to be a connection with Bill Ayers when Obama was only 8 when Ayers was doing his stuff.

They want so bad for there to be a connection between Rezko even though they can't say what that is beyond they were neighbors.

They can't believe a black guy could write two books without a white guy doing it for him.

They repeat the same lies over and over again about Obama never having a job even thought we know he worked from everything from behind a soda counter to teaching. Maybe white wingers don't believe anything to do with learning is a real job.

And this guy did it all without being born white into a rich family with business connections.

And they say I'm demonizing rich, white people? These clowns are saying that after what they've said? Really?

And they can't give Obama credit for any of the great things he's done as president. They can't see it, they won't see it.

And they say it's not about race. Do they believe their own lies? Really? Do they?

:eusa_silenced:Well dude it seems its you lefties that keep bringing up the race card. And when someone answers on it you just point the old finger. Wake up nitwits.

w-home.jpg

113716.jpg

Mitt Romney's childhood home. 5,500 sq. feet. It's old here, but wasn't back when he was a little kid.

628x471.jpg

Paul Ryan's childhood home. He worked for a summer flipping burgers. But did he need to?

I was just watching this show and they were talking about these guys childhood homes and the difference in their backgrounds. The part when they showed the Ann Romney speech when she said she studied with a door on two sawhorses for a desk and an ironing board for a dinner table while they (her and Mitt) ate tuna and pasta was so unbelievable. It would make more sense to eat off the door on the two sawhorses. It would be the right height. Besides, would you iron where you ate tuna and pasta? Of course not, it's ridiculous. The entire story is about as believable as Ryan's 20 minute marathon. The Republican leadership must think we are really gullible to believe something so stupid.

Bush, Ryan, Romney, they don't get the middle class because they were never really a part of it. A 5,500 sq. ft. house? Really?

You can't tell other people you "did it alone" when you start off like this. I know right wingers will say, "Oh, you're just jealous" completely missing the point.

It's easy for the right to cut benefits for the elderly and the poor and the Middle Class when people like Romney and Ryan never have known what it means to be any of those things. And the next time they talk about their "struggle", we have a duty to cry out "Bullshit!"

Yeah because we all know that a resume that says, "I was a poor underprivileged child" is always indicative of the better candidate for any job.

you fucking moron.

Thought a comparison of childhood homes might settle this question.

113716.jpg

Mittens spent his first 6 years here

35547428001_1479052432001_ari-origin07-arc-153-1330459709566.jpg

Tour this childhood home at this link -
With video: A visit to Mitt Romney's former childhood home, community | Politics/Election 2012 | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

628x471.jpg

Paul Rhan's childhood home
Read more here -
Paul Ryan: Wisconsin roots, Washington clout - Beaumont Enterprise
Classmates at Joseph A. Craig High School in Janesville, Wis., bestowed on him the dubious title of "Biggest Brown-Noser." They also elected him class president and anointed him prom king.

President Obamas boyhood home. One room, one window
More here
Obama's Neighborhood - Barack Obama Resources, Hawaii History, Punahou, Pictures, Images
Throwing this in, just for fun.
birthnotice.jpg

4356695501_740c37e2a5.jpg

And, more here-
http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/4356695501_740c37e2a5.jpg

“One room, one window,” Maher said of Obama’s tiny youth digs. “Going from that house to the White House, that’s starting from nothing and making good. Now you can tell Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are lucky because when they try to come up with anecdotes on how rough their lives used to be, it’s laughable. Like did you know that when Paul Ryan he worked at, brace yourselves, a fast food restaurant?…Yeah he had a summer job flipping burgers, not because he wanted to, but because his mommy got tired of him locked in his room masturbating to ‘Atlas Shrugged.’…So congratulations, Paul Ryan…you made it against no odds!”
Bill Maher: Liberals Don’t Envy Rich, ‘They Just Wish Rich Would Admit They Were Just Lucky’ | Mediaite

rw's should have a good time twisting this into their usual pretzel of hate and lies. Have fun!

What is it about being poor as a kid that makes one a better candidate for a job?

Derp in action as a child

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNrCLTN_7Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player]One word - MINE!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

w-home.jpg

113716.jpg

628x471.jpg

we hate success in this country and we're going to prove it. Why why did the democrats have to take this road? this petty even of them.

Its the rw's who 'took this road' with all the garbage about envy and jealousy. AND, this board has harped on it every single day.

Fact is, Romney was born to huge money and his wife was born to even more money. The Obama's were born to the middle class and earned their wealth.

Romney "earned" his wealthy by putting companies into impossible debt and then forcing them into bankruptcy.

Obama earned his, for the most part, with his books.

Hate him if you want but stop lying.

My my so much anger and outrage from the left over the Romney family wealth of course the icons of the Democratic party the Kennedy's started off pretty well didn't they?
0130_kennedy-compound.jpg

Oddly enough, for all the wealth of the Kennedy's, they, after a time, broke with their political roots to gain perspective, and understand the context in which people are kept poor in this country. Even Ted, who lost his brothers, who could have said fuck America for all they cost my family, and who didn't need the job, worked tirelessly for the interests of the working people and the poor of this nation all of his adult life.

That is the difference between attitudes towards who and what liberals view as the TRUE "entitlement class" and people like the Kennedy's.

If there's one thing the rw's hate, its wealthy people who care about this country and their fellow citizens.

Amazingly, even the middle and poor rw's want to vote against equal rights and equal opportunity for themselves, their children, their neighbors and the rest of the country.

Their mindless hate has completely blinded them to truth and reality. MittRyan (Bush's Brain) laughs at them and they wanna go vote for him. Go figure.

Forum List

Back