Lucky to start off rich with wealthy parents

Obama's childhood home......IN HAWAII!!

That little one window place probably cost as much as Bush's home.

Idiot.

It might, but that little home wasn't obama's childhood home. His home was a luxury high rise in Honolulu.

That wasn't where Obama grew up, Deanie! That was where he got together with the Choom Gang and smoked fatties.

You know what IS a real nice house though? The mansion that Barry and Michelle bought in Chicago with a little help from Tony Rezko...convicted felon.

Google Image Result for http://www.theobamafile.com/_images/ObamaHouse.jpg

I live in Chicago. Obama bought a slice of land from his next door neighbor so he could build a deck. Mansions aren't so close together you don't have enough room to put in a deck. And the house in that picture looks like every other house on that block. You can see in the picture from that house next door, it only goes back about the length of the living room and kitchen.

Clearly, you guys don't know what a mansion is.

That's a lie and you know it, Deanie. Tony Rezko bought the "slice of land" at the same time the Obama's bought their house and paid an outrageous price for it so that the Obama's would get a much cheaper price for their "mansion". It was a way for him to give Barry a payoff without actually giving Obama the money. It's called "creative influence peddling" and it shows EXACTLY what kind of a guy Barack Obama is underneath that shiny facade he portrays to the public.

w-home.jpg

Childhood home of George W. Bush.

113716.jpg

Mitt Romney's childhood home. 5,500 sq. feet. It's old here, but wasn't back when he was a little kid.

628x471.jpg

Paul Ryan's childhood home. He worked for a summer flipping burgers. But did he need to?

6085_Kalanianaole_Hwy_part2.jpg

Obama's childhood home. A single window.

I used Google and found these pictures.

I was just watching this show and they were talking about these guys childhood homes and the difference in their backgrounds. The part when they showed the Ann Romney speech when she said she studied with a door on two sawhorses for a desk and an ironing board for a dinner table while they (her and Mitt) ate tuna and pasta was so unbelievable. It would make more sense to eat off the door on the two sawhorses. It would be the right height. Besides, would you iron where you ate tuna and pasta? Of course not, it's ridiculous. The entire story is about as believable as Ryan's 20 minute marathon. The Republican leadership must think we are really gullible to believe something so stupid.

Bush, Ryan, Romney, they don't get the middle class because they were never really a part of it. A 5,500 sq. ft. house? Really?

Romney: Borrow Money From Your Parents - YouTube

You can't tell other people you "did it alone" when you start off like this. I know right wingers will say, "Oh, you're just jealous" completely missing the point.

It's easy for the right to cut benefits for the elderly and the poor and the Middle Class when people like Romney and Ryan never have known what it means to be any of those things. And the next time they talk about their "struggle", we have a duty to cry out "Bullshit!"

so there was no door. poor Barry had to climb in and out of a window.

No wonder he hates white people

Yet Obama ended up being just as corrupt as all the rest. Plenty of kids from poor neighborhoods end up leading a life of crime and plenty of kids from wealthy families end up going no where.

Kinda' blows up your whole theory.

w-home.jpg

113716.jpg

Mitt Romney's childhood home. 5,500 sq. feet. It's old here, but wasn't back when he was a little kid.

628x471.jpg

Paul Ryan's childhood home. He worked for a summer flipping burgers. But did he need to?

I was just watching this show and they were talking about these guys childhood homes and the difference in their backgrounds. The part when they showed the Ann Romney speech when she said she studied with a door on two sawhorses for a desk and an ironing board for a dinner table while they (her and Mitt) ate tuna and pasta was so unbelievable. It would make more sense to eat off the door on the two sawhorses. It would be the right height. Besides, would you iron where you ate tuna and pasta? Of course not, it's ridiculous. The entire story is about as believable as Ryan's 20 minute marathon. The Republican leadership must think we are really gullible to believe something so stupid.

Bush, Ryan, Romney, they don't get the middle class because they were never really a part of it. A 5,500 sq. ft. house? Really?

Romney: Borrow Money From Your Parents - YouTube

You can't tell other people you "did it alone" when you start off like this. I know right wingers will say, "Oh, you're just jealous" completely missing the point.

It's easy for the right to cut benefits for the elderly and the poor and the Middle Class when people like Romney and Ryan never have known what it means to be any of those things. And the next time they talk about their "struggle", we have a duty to cry out "Bullshit!"

we hate success in this country and we're going to prove it. Why why did the democrats have to take this road? this petty even of them.

w-home.jpg

113716.jpg

628x471.jpg

Well, if it's on the internet, it must be true!

:lmao:

Also, your initial post is misleading by labeling the first pic as GWB's childhood home. That is where he was born, and then when he was 2 years old, his parents moved to Midland, TX. Now go google those homes.:D

Oh, that was where he was "born", not his "childhood" home. I get it.:eusa_whistle:

The point seems to be missed by the right wing.

When your leaders say "no one helped them" but then they started out in these mansions, it only proves THEY DON'T GET IT. The cards were stacked FOR them. They had it made if they never worked.

Look at Bush, jumped over thousands to get into Harvard, not on "merit" but because of who his daddy knew.

Look at John McCain. Graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM out of a graduating class of 899 because his daddy and grand daddy were admirals.

These guys didn't do it alone.

Mitt Romney didn't do it alone.

Paul Ryan didn't do it alone.

The only one who is actually honest is Obama. He actually came from humble beginnings and he admits HE DIDN'T DO IT ALONE.

You guys have swallowed lies and swill and you are so indoctrinated and so full of hate, you can't even see it. You won't see it.

the only hate I see is in this post of yours..And we know Obama didn't do it alone, he used his rich white grandparents, probably used us taxpayers, and he used all his special friends IN POLITICS to get him where he is today...as for his humble beginning.........so friggen what.. that doesn't make him someone special or makes him QUALIFIED to be President..now go vote for that so called humble but oh so rich Obama...

Last edited:
Also, your initial post is misleading by labeling the first pic as GWB's childhood home. That is where he was born, and then when he was 2 years old, his parents moved to Midland, TX. Now go google those homes.:D

Oh, that was where he was "born", not his "childhood" home. I get it.:eusa_whistle:

When your leaders say "no one helped them" but then they started out in these mansions, it only proves THEY DON'T GET IT. The cards were stacked FOR them. They had it made if they never worked.

Look at Bush, jumped over thousands to get into Harvard, not on "merit" but because of who his daddy knew.

Look at John McCain. Graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM out of a graduating class of 899 because his daddy and grand daddy were admirals.

The only one who is actually honest is Obama. He actually came from humble beginnings and he admits HE DIDN'T DO IT ALONE.

You guys have swallowed lies and swill and you are so indoctrinated and so full of hate, you can't even see it. You won't see it.

the only hate I see is in this post of yours..And we know Obama didn't do it alone, he used his rich white grandparents, probably used us taxpayers, and he used all his special friends IN POLITICS to get him where he is today...as for his humble beginning.........so friggen what.. that doesn't make him someone special or makes him QUALIFIED to be President..now go vote for that so called humble but oh so rich Obama...

:eusa_hand: link? :eusa_whistle:

The proof is under lock and key... What's Obama hiding? :confused:

The proof is under lock and key... What's Obama hiding? :confused:

:lol:

All this hate and envy from the Left is not compatible with American civil society

Obama probably told his colleges he was born in Kenya and got a free ride, how many genuine Americans have that opportunity?

Forum List

Back