Lucky Strike - can't strike back

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
a weirdo game in the 50s and 60s - where if you saw a Lucky Strike cigarette package and stepped on it first - you were fair-game to give your companion a shot.

Anybody remember???

cig smoking was mainstream

illegal drugsvirtually nonexistent

The Lucky Strike game was beforethe dangers ofsmoking were known.

Always thought my parents were square because they were on e of the few in their social group that dindt smoke.

That was before the dangers ofsmoking were known. (dumbazzes aftertheSG Report smoked at theirown risks) someguit - others didnt

Still remember the game..........................

Don't remember that one.
Whenever we spotted a "four-hole Buick" first one to call it got to hit the others.
Oh yea- you could hit twice- once for each side of the car LOL.
And you had to say "no return" otherwise you'd get hit back.
Also VW Beetles. Those were "slug Bugs".

That was before the dangers ofsmoking were known. (dumbazzes aftertheSG Report smoked at theirown risks) someguit - others didnt

i hear Pete Best smoked Luckies......i bet you think Ringo could smoke them better than Pete......

• Thanks
Reactions: del

i hear Pete Best smoked Luckies......i bet you think Ringo could smoke them better than Pete......

Perhaps as a cheap publicity stunt?

Hey Gin Skippy, truthnevermatters would like her spell-checker back. :lol:

i think you are right Rat.....i believe she may have also lent it out to Franco.....a so-called Phd. who cant spell worth a dam....:lol:

i think you are right Rat.....i believe she may have also lent it out to Franco.....a so-called Phd. who cant spell worth a dam....:lol:

Franco doesn't think too well either.

cig smoking was mainstream

illegal drugsvirtually nonexistent

That's because most drugs were legal back then. Amazing how they were criminalized and THEN became a problem.

Don't remember that one.
Whenever we spotted a "four-hole Buick" first one to call it got to hit the others.
Oh yea- you could hit twice- once for each side of the car LOL.
And you had to say "no return" otherwise you'd get hit back.
Also VW Beetles. Those were "slug Bugs".

Punch buggie rainbow, no punchbacks. Yeah that's still around, at least as of circa 2000.

L.S.M.F.T....Lucky Strike means fine tobacco. I remember when the Military encouraged smoking by including a four pack of cigarettes in every C-ration meal.

The Lucky Strike game was beforethe dangers ofsmoking were known.

Always thought my parents were square because they were on e of the few in their social group that dindt smoke.

A lot of my parents friends died of lung cancer.

They had these investment club meetings among groups of 10 couples. (actually the meetings were more social than anything else.)

Once a month - rotated among the 10 members.

When the meetings were done at my parents house - you needed a wind-blower to clear the air.

Forum List

Back