Lucky Sarah and Kelly...getting paid to say nothing!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sarah Sanders and General Kelly are getting paid with my hard earned tax dollars for doing absolutely nothing because their boss, ie Trump is doing it all.

Either issue me a refund, Trump or shut up and allow these mindless suckers to do their jobs
Trump knows more than the Fed — according to him
Trump’s 60 Minutes interview once again reveals gross ignorance and wild dishonesty
Little new ground was broken in an interview that was both bizarre and bizarrely familiar.

Sarah Sanders and General Kelly are getting paid with my hard earned tax dollars for doing absolutely nothing because their boss, ie Trump is doing it all.

Either issue me a refund, Trump or shut up and allow these mindless suckers to do their jobs
Trump’s 60 Minutes interview once again reveals gross ignorance and wild dishonesty
Little new ground was broken in an interview that was both bizarre and bizarrely familiar.

LOL.When's the last time you entitlement class actually paid in any taxes?

:laughing0301:

Trump better be paying Conway loads, though, in order for her to say DNA testing is junk science. She's not going to be able to get a job at the 7-11 when she's done in the Trump administration. What was she thinking?

Trump better be paying Conway loads, though, in order for her to say DNA testing is junk science. She's not going to be able to get a job at the 7-11 when she's done in the Trump administration. What was she thinking?

I don’t think she will be employable after all this is done

I don’t think she will be employable after all this is done

First woman to put a man in the white house.

Fuck you bitch. No other woman ever put a man in the WH>

OMG I just analyzed the freaking test results. oh sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Jesus.

Guys go take a look at the test and the results.

Forum List

Back