Lucky Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered said:
Answer my question - <i>why did you ask?</i>

You obviously had a set of responses in mind that you were willing to accept - perhaps you should have posted them in order of preference?

I am through patronizing you...you have a one track mind...it is not up to me or my responsibility to act as your professional professor...I did what I did in jest and to make a innocent point..you on the other hand got down and dirty....just like the libs you so vehemently attack...bye bye!

archangel said:
I am through patronizing you...you have a one track mind...it is not up to me or my responsibility to act as you professional professor...I did what I did in jest and to make a innocent point..you on the other hand got down and dirty....just like the libs you so vehemently attack...bye bye!

Are you deaf, or just illiterate? I have to ask, because you keep skirting a very specific question:

<b>Why did you ask if you didn't want an answer?

On Arch's request, here's the picture he sent.... looks like a Grad pic:

screen-small

-Cp said:
On Arch's request, here's the picture he sent.... looks like a Grad pic:

screen-small

now we can put this to rest....no perv here...just a proud G/pa...bye bye shattered!

You still haven't answered the question... I expect at this point, you never will, because you don't have a valid response that would make any sense. So be it. Ta-ta.

Shattered said:
You still haven't answered the question... I expect at this point, you never will, because you don't have a valid response that would make any sense. So be it. Ta-ta.

This is Jolene, you can reach me at [email protected] in case you think this is my Grandpa talking. He showed me this thread and i disagree with you. If you knew my Grandpa you would know he sometimes gets carried away with prasing me. But i love it! I sure hope you would be a little more understanding and then be alittle bit more less condeming of those who praise rather than just being a bitch. he ask you a question in total honesty and your reply was " Just Answer My Question" a little bit hypicritical wasnt it??? I noticed that you put your pic on, What the hell is up with that??? are you jelous of a sixteen year old??? He is just proud of how i am doing so well in life and you hella took it the wrong way.....

P.S. I am one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, and one of the biggest bitches you will ever meet.

~ jolena~

Also, I think ill just join this site to have some teenage fun

archangel said:
This is Jolene, you can reach me at [email protected] in case you think this is my Grandpa talking. He showed me this thread and i disagree with you. If you knew my Grandpa you would know he sometimes gets carried away with prasing me. But i love it! I sure hope you would be a little more understanding and then be alittle bit more less condeming of those who praise rather than just being a bitch. he ask you a question in total honesty and your reply was " Just Answer My Question" a little bit hypicritical wasnt it??? I noticed that you put your pic on, What the hell is up with that??? are you jelous of a sixteen year old??? He is just proud of how i am doing so well in life and you hella took it the wrong way.....

P.S. I am one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, and one of the biggest bitches you will ever meet.

~ jolena~

Again - Shattered isn't the kind of person who'd go out of her way to pick a fight w/ your Grandpa or anyone that's "Cool"....

She was simply posting her input after he said "..any girls in here with me on this or what..I'm a little old fashioned...I presume!"...

To which she replied her concern over him firing off your pic to strangers....

I don't know how that ever blew up into the big argument it did - that said, I'll be closing this thread..

I hope ya'll (you, Archangel and Shattered) can work this out via PM or email.

archangel said:

~ jolena~

for the record, you're pretty nice looking!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back