Luciferians losing their Religion

When speaking about a big apostasy, it is not about how many Christians there are in the world in comparison to all people
For a big apostasy to happen, there has to be a big believing. One must first believe, in order to be apostate. Apparently, God's standard for the big believing is 1/5 of the planet's population, at any given time. Or so you would have us believe. Which is self evidently absurd.

many will fall away from the faith
Ah yes,"many". Could be 100. Or even 1000! Or billions!

This is nebulous nonsense that you can retrofit to anything. Mass apostasiy from christianity...especially as the Muslims conquered vast swaths of land... Has happened already . Why didnt god spring into action then? I suppose back then, there were people saying precisely what you are saying now. And it will turn out the same way, I bet: No god antics.

You're being needlessly argumentative. Are you really unable to grasp that the word "big" can refer to percentage rather than total numbers? Besides, the word big was a word *I* used, not the bible, so I don't know why you're getting so hung up on that particular word.

Why does it have to be a specific number for you? Again, it seems like you just want to argue, instead of talking about the actual point, and what it's saying.

Also, of course apostasy has happened in the past, and it happens today, but the specific apostasy I was referring to was the one that will happen near the end of this age. Of course you will argue about that too, as you do about everything, but I don't have the time or desire to explain all of this to you in detail, which you will reject anyway.
Near the end of what age? The Christian Age?

Fact: Rome was trying to attract all cultures to it's one world religion that they would be authority and benefactor$ of. Christianity even teaches that as a future premise forgetting those prophecy was for their era fulfilled by Rome. *OyVay*
Fact most Christians sects roads lead back to Rome's creation of the mythology. HOW DARE THE 2 OF YOU arguing that Christianity is an extension of Judaism then deny your sects are an extension born out of RCC one world mixing of pagan cultures mythologies?
The only sects more Judaic then RCC influenced are by chance The Michaeline sects, while the Jesuit sects are all Born out of Rome's fables and mish mosh. Even the Michaeline sects are deceived by Satan's church through thinking their idol is the Jewish Moshiach of the Bible they call Michael.
Rome was creating the hinderer/ adversary(Sawtawn) -opposition to Moshiach as they did when they made their opposition to the Temple, Head Rabbi, & Kohanim, with the opposing Vatican, Pope, and Bishops, cardinals, priests cloaked in scarlet red and opposing black.
EVERYTHING WAS CREATED OPPOSITE.
Deut says a bastard child shall not enter the Temple so they make the character from the out of wedlock Yeshu son of Mary (100b.c.) who had Yeshu from a fling with Roman Soldier Panderas (Pantheras).
The Mikvah is a ritual clensing from death and sins so Rome uses the River Jordan christ in a later ad era who was dunked in "dirty (unclean)water" by John the Baptist whom that christ had his friend follower turn in to be killed, so he could steal his followers (story told by Mandeans, sect of Sabians a remnant of followers of John).
IN Judaism the unclean swine, cannibalism, and incest is forbidden so what does Rome do?
Not only do they teach canibalism in the Eucharist, but people accept that they teach incest with the son impregnating his own mother?
And nobody see's the pattern of satanic mockery in the Roman farce?
Maybe if you put it all together you will see the Levay like spoofing of religion Rome were the originals at mocking and subverting other cultures. Undeniable evidence:
They called the character Iesous (the swine) and used the Harlot Mary character as the queen of heaven then called her perpetual virgin (even with many more kids)while placing IeSous through all the harlots of the Bible, revolters hinted at the Harlot church describing the Vatican riches and location on the mounds of the dead and circus. Then they called him the great Scarab (dung beetle).
Dung beetles roll larger and larger balls of B S. To big giant balls of B.S. and with that you canct figure out why we call the Roman scam a load of Bull? Serious? They did say their own followers didn't know what they were following and that they were blind fools thus mocked the followers being oblivious to their mockery.
Rome's OPPOSITE WORLD is in front of you by saying God of this (creation) World was their adversary(Satan), and by saying life(creation) is for suffering while death was their kingdom (opposite Deut. verse to chose life and reject death).
They are caught through:
Breaking all 10 commands through the image, &
reinventing the holidays,
creating new Holy books and new God in place of YHWH.
Suddenly YHWH wasn't good enough they tried converting people already in YHWH to Jesus even as they claimed them the same.

Hence my OP title is 100% non refutable &
accurate.
Christianity is not a further form of Judaism, it's an opposition and test of choices and human ego.

Last edited:
Fact: Rome was trying to attract all cultures to it's one world religion that they would be authority and benefactor$ of. Christianity even teaches that as a future premise forgetting those prophecy was for their era fulfilled by Rome. *OyVay*
Fact most Christians sects roads lead back to Rome's creation of the mythology. HOW DARE THE 2 OF YOU arguing that Christianity is an extension of Judaism then deny your sects are an extension born out of RCC one world mixing of pagan cultures mythologies?
The only sects more Judaic then RCC influenced are by chance The Michaeline sects, while the Jesuit sects are all Born out of Rome's fables and mish mosh. Even the Michaeline sects are deceived by Satan's church through thinking their idol is the Jewish Moshiach of the Bible they call Michael.
Rome was creating the hinderer/ adversary(Sawtawn) -opposition to Moshiach as they did when they made their opposition to the Temple, Head Rabbi, & Kohanim, with the opposing Vatican, Pope, and Bishops, cardinals, priests cloaked in scarlet red and opposing black.
EVERYTHING WAS CREATED OPPOSITE.
Deut says a bastard child shall not enter the Temple so they make the character from the out of wedlock Yeshu son of Mary (100b.c.) who had Yeshu from a fling with Roman Soldier Panderas (Pantheras).
The Mikvah is a ritual clensing from death and sins so Rome uses the River Jordan christ in a later ad era who was dunked in "dirty (unclean)water" by John the Baptist whom that christ had his friend follower turn in to be killed, so he could steal his followers (story told by Mandeans, sect of Sabians a remnant of followers of John).
IN Judaism the unclean swine, cannibalism, and incest is forbidden so what does Rome do?
Not only do they teach canibalism in the Eucharist, but people accept that they teach incest with the son impregnating his own mother?
And nobody see's the pattern of satanic mockery in the Roman farce?
Maybe if you put it all together you will see the Levay like spoofing of religion Rome were the originals at mocking and subverting other cultures. Undeniable evidence:
They called the character Iesous (the swine) and used the Harlot Mary character as the queen of heaven then called her perpetual virgin (even with many more kids)while placing IeSous through all the harlots of the Bible, revolters hinted at the Harlot church describing the Vatican riches and location on the mounds of the dead and circus. Then they called him the great Scarab (dung beetle).
Dung beetles roll larger and larger balls of B S. To big giant balls of B.S. and with that you canct figure out why we call the Roman scam a load of Bull? Serious? They did say their own followers didn't know what they were following and that they were blind fools thus mocked the followers being oblivious to their mockery.
Rome's OPPOSITE WORLD is in front of you by saying God of this (creation) World was their adversary(Satan), and by saying life(creation) is for suffering while death was their kingdom (opposite Deut. verse to chose life and reject death).

Hence my OP title is 100% non refutable &
accurate.
Christianity is not a further form of Judaism, it's an opposition and test of choices and human ego.

Satire Warning!

Further proof: claiming Jesus the nemesis of God- Lucifer the morning star- son of Baal
in Rev 22:16.
Remember All jokes have their punchline at the end-and Rome placed that zinger at the end.
Thank God we read right to left, us Jews saw that first and didn't have to waste our lives reading the rest. :)

More: MOSHIACH BRINGS PEACE
SO they write the anti christ will bring peace while their christ
brings war/division/melt the earth in a burning flame
(2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8)
then
claiming him the gatekeeper of hell in
Rev 1 & 9. -oops

Last edited:
When speaking about a big apostasy, it is not about how many Christians there are in the world in comparison to all people
For a big apostasy to happen, there has to be a big believing. One must first believe, in order to be apostate. Apparently, God's standard for the big believing is 1/5 of the planet's population, at any given time. Or so you would have us believe. Which is self evidently absurd.

This is nebulous nonsense that you can retrofit to anything. Mass apostasiy from christianity...especially as the Muslims conquered vast swaths of land... Has happened already . Why didnt god spring into action then? I suppose back then, there were people saying precisely what you are saying now. And it will turn out the same way, I bet: No god antics.

You're being needlessly argumentative. Are you really unable to grasp that the word "big" can refer to percentage rather than total numbers? Besides, the word big was a word *I* used, not the bible, so I don't know why you're getting so hung up on that particular word.

Why does it have to be a specific number for you? Again, it seems like you just want to argue, instead of talking about the actual point, and what it's saying.

Also, of course apostasy has happened in the past, and it happens today, but the specific apostasy I was referring to was the one that will happen near the end of this age. Of course you will argue about that too, as you do about everything, but I don't have the time or desire to explain all of this to you in detail, which you will reject anyway.

I was talking about the age we're in now, between the first and second coming of Christ. I guess it has different names.

I think you mentioned earlier that you disagree with what I said about the apostasy? I'll have to go back and look at your post again. Not that I want to get into a debate right now ; ) (I gotta start dinner) but if I have time I'll try to get back to this later.

Pattern of Behavior?
A recent event and funny story reported on ESPN makes the perfect reflection lesson:
HS football team forfeits all games, fires all coaches, cancels season after illicitly using ineligible player

Cardinal Ritter College Prep, a St. Louis Catholic school with a proud football tradition, forfeited all its games for use of an ineligible player, then chose to cancel the entire season. A star player had a game suspension the school decided to ignore by way of masking the same ineligible player under a new name and Jersey number. *sneeky*
Then they denied it happened even though many could identify the same tatoos and other tell signs that it was the "same guy"
Now you might ask, "what does this have to do with this topic?"
The emulation is in the similar trick played by Rome on the masses.
They knew society had suspended belief in Baal worship (as it fell out of favor), yet they redressed and masked the age old mythology with a new image new name, but was still using the same 3 day risen and death scene, same birthday and sun cross symbol, same harvest scams, just everything pointing to the same exact worship with a new Judaic mask trying to convert and fool Jews and the world.
When preaching to other cultures this image masked their deities and took on their culture's mythologies to fool them too. So you can put a new name and uniform number on Baal but it's still Baal worship, especially when you are to lazy to come up with a new birthdate.
You are just trying to get caught cheating like the school did. *L*

Historical evidence, backing this:
research the Canaanite dying god mythology of Athtar the Fierce whereby Baal is masked & surpassed on his throne by his dying son the Morning Star which is Jesus in Rev 22:16.

Ancient predated Tablets dated around 700bc, now in the British Museum show rhe death scene of Bel (Baal in Hebrew), whereby this passion play matches or rather was plagiarized to form the later created Jesus death scene.
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Last edited:

I was talking about the age we're in now, between the first and second coming of Christ. I guess it has different names.

I think you mentioned earlier that you disagree with what I said about the apostasy? I'll have to go back and look at your post again. Not that I want to get into a debate right now ; ) (I gotta start dinner) but if I have time I'll try to get back to this later.
The age now is the church age. The Christian Age. The Gospel Age.

It doesn't end.

It doesn't end.

This age absolutely will end. I'm sorry, but your statement makes zero sense, not only biblically but also from a logical standpoint. This current age we're in is temporarily under the control of evil, subversive people, we can see that with our own eyes, and it just so happens to match with what the bible says about who is the temporary lowercase "god of this age." (2 Cor. 4:4)

Just look at the mess this world is in. Look at all the evil, the depravity, the violence, the neverending wars, the suffering, the injustice. How can you see that and think that it is right, and that it's the way things will always be, when the bible says the exact opposite?

According to the bible, Jesus will return, that is what Christians believe. But it won't be like last time. When Jesus returns, it will be the end of this world as we know it....not the end altogether, but the end of this current evil age.

I'm curious, do you identify as a Christian, and if so, what is your denomination or church?

It doesn't end.
No it's the 7th day (age).
7(Sheva).
=Sheva Age.
source:
The Ages of The World Scroll 4Q180-181
reveals Days=Ages

The Sheva(7) Ages(days)
Stages of Processions:
1)Dinosaur age, leaving us with Fossil Fuel to help out latter stages needing fuel for Industrial age and Travel for Infrastructure.
2)then evolving man
Hunter / Gatherers - Prior to 5,000 BC (about a million years)
3)Agricultural Age: - 5,000 BC to 500 BC (about 5,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of civilization to all corners of theearth.
4) Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD (about 2,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of wealth and knowledge. From thisage came technology, 'modern' concepts of math, scientific method,medicine, warfare.
5)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD (about 200 years) The rise and fall of great Captains of Industry, railroads, shipping,air transport, conquering of physical frontiers, modern military warmachines, major empires rise and fall on a global scale: Trade still very important, but now, seen as a means to delivery the greatest number of goods to the greatest number of people for thegreatest profit. Agriculture still very important, but not seen as theprimary engine of the economy... Hunter gatherers almost disappearing.
6) Information Age: 1950 to 1999 (about 50 years) Witness the rise of abandoned old industrial buildings by the rives of the major cities. Industry, Trade, Agriculture are still in the foundation of our economy, but are dominated by the frenetic application of information systems technologies to make these products better, cheaper and deliver them more effectively. Also leads to networking ideas and next age of molecular manifacturing.
7)The Day of rest is the Messianic Age with molecular manufacturing and biotech where everything progressed into this promise fulfilled in perfection.
Now go back to other riddles where Jonah (Said to represent Israel) spends 3days(ages) in the belly of the whale (Rome swallowed Israel).
Remember:in ancient slang Rome is called Seas and it's Army called Ships, so they would not know they were being spoken of during revolts. Slang used in the Jonah story refer to the Ship (Roman army) in the Sea(Rome).
Then there is the mythology of Baal resurrecting in 3 days.
Baal is the father the church never mentions the name,
Jesus claims to be Baal's son the morning star in mythology in Rev 22:16.
They are father & son as one (in the same mythology)=same exact prexisting 3 day resurrection story, even the circle sun cross is a prexisting Baal cross, the figure in the NT is hanged on a tree-not a cross.
Therefore the mythology of 3 days are 3 ages Baal resurrects as his new image called Jesus (aka the morning star).
Baal and Asherah (Mother Mary) goes back to 5000 or more BC where the age(day)
1) is Hunter / Gatherers - then the next age (day)
2) theAgricultural Age: - 5,000 BC to 500 BC This was the age of rapid spread of civilization to all corners of the earth.
Then the
3rd day(age) Age of Trade: he Baal resurrected as the Jesus mythology.
*NAILED IT!* (NO pun intended)

It doesn't end.

This age absolutely will end. I'm sorry, but your statement makes zero sense, not only biblically but also from a logical standpoint. This current age we're in is temporarily under the control of evil, subversive people, we can see that with our own eyes, and it just so happens to match with what the bible says about who is the temporary lowercase "god of this age." (2 Cor. 4:4)

Just look at the mess this world is in. Look at all the evil, the depravity, the violence, the neverending wars, the suffering, the injustice. How can you see that and think that it is right, and that it's the way things will always be, when the bible says the exact opposite?

According to the bible, Jesus will return, that is what Christians believe. But it won't be like last time. When Jesus returns, it will be the end of this world as we know it....not the end altogether, but the end of this current evil age.

I'm curious, do you identify as a Christian, and if so, what is your denomination or church?
The church age may end, certainly by the time the sun goes supernova, but it is the eternal age that the apostles anticipated.

To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever (Eph 3:21)​

Paul wrote 2 Corinthians in the Jewish Age, not the Christian Age.

It doesn't end.

The church age may end, certainly by the time the sun goes supernova, but it is the eternal age that the apostles anticipated.

To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever (Eph 3:21)​

The issue is not WHEN he wrote it, it is a blatantly obvious undeniable fact that what he described is still true NOW (then and now.) Are you denying that the "god of this world" blinds the minds of unbelievers, as we speak?

Once again, your post makes no sense at all. And you didn't address any of the points I brought up.

Also, you didn't answer my last question. If we are going to have this discussion, it would really help to know where you are coming from. Do you identify as a Christian, and if so, what denomination or church are you a part of?

It doesn't end.

The issue is not WHEN he wrote it, it is a blatantly obvious undeniable fact that what he described is still true NOW (then and now.) Are you denying that the "god of this world" blinds the minds of unbelievers, as we speak?

Once again, your post makes no sense at all. And you didn't address any of the points I brought up.

Also, you didn't answer my last question. If we are going to have this discussion, it would really help to know where you are coming from. Do you identify as a Christian, and if so, what denomination or church are you a part of?
The dates of composition absolutely are pertinent to understanding eschatology.

Jesus sacrificed himself at the end of the age, the Bible says. What age do you think that was? (Hint: it wasn't the Christian Age; the Christian Age hadn't even begun then.)

It doesn't end.

Jesus sacrificed himself at the end of the age, the Bible says. What age do you think that was? (Hint: it wasn't the Christian Age; the Christian Age hadn't even begun then.)

I never claimed that the age before Christ was the same as today. My point is that THIS current age we're in is going to end. Do you honestly believe that the wicked, evil, upside-down world we live in today is going to go on forever in its current state? That is completely unbiblical, and demonstrably so.

Also, I hate to repeat myself, but you keep ignoring my points and my questions. What religion are you a part of?

It doesn't end.

I never claimed that the age before Christ was the same as today. My point is that THIS current age we're in is going to end. Do you honestly believe that the wicked, evil, upside-down world we live in today is going to go on forever in its current state? That is completely unbiblical, and demonstrably so.

Also, I hate to repeat myself, but you keep ignoring my points and my questions. What religion are you a part of?
My personal information is irrelevant to the Scriptures; they were written without any help from me. What is relevant is what they actually convey and the contexts in which they convey it. So far, you're ignoring this.

The church lasts through the generations, forever and ever. Remember? The gospel is eternal (Rv 14:6). For believers, no other age matters; this is it. This is what the Bible says.

What you say is conjecture. The evil you perceive in the world did not just begin in your lifetime, I promise you that. The evil you perceive has no bearing on the eternal kingdom. If you let the New Covenant blessings pass you by while you fear your neighbors, that is your loss.

It doesn't end.
No it's the 7th day (age).
7(Sheva).
=Sheva Age.
source:
The Ages of The World Scroll 4Q180-181
reveals Days=Ages

The Sheva(7) Ages(days)
Stages of Processions:
1)Dinosaur age, leaving us with Fossil Fuel to help out latter stages needing fuel for Industrial age and Travel for Infrastructure.
2)then evolving man
Hunter / Gatherers - Prior to 5,000 BC (about a million years)
3)Agricultural Age: - 5,000 BC to 500 BC (about 5,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of civilization to all corners of theearth.
4) Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD (about 2,000 years)This was the age of rapid spread of wealth and knowledge. From thisage came technology, 'modern' concepts of math, scientific method,medicine, warfare.
5)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD (about 200 years) The rise and fall of great Captains of Industry, railroads, shipping,air transport, conquering of physical frontiers, modern military warmachines, major empires rise and fall on a global scale: Trade still very important, but now, seen as a means to delivery the greatest number of goods to the greatest number of people for thegreatest profit. Agriculture still very important, but not seen as theprimary engine of the economy... Hunter gatherers almost disappearing.
6) Information Age: 1950 to 1999 (about 50 years) Witness the rise of abandoned old industrial buildings by the rives of the major cities. Industry, Trade, Agriculture are still in the foundation of our economy, but are dominated by the frenetic application of information systems technologies to make these products better, cheaper and deliver them more effectively. Also leads to networking ideas and next age of molecular manifacturing.
7)The Day of rest is the Messianic Age with molecular manufacturing and biotech where everything progressed into this promise fulfilled in perfection.
Now go back to other riddles where Jonah (Said to represent Israel) spends 3days(ages) in the belly of the whale (Rome swallowed Israel).
Remember:in ancient slang Rome is called Seas and it's Army called Ships, so they would not know they were being spoken of during revolts. Slang used in the Jonah story refer to the Ship (Roman army) in the Sea(Rome).
Then there is the mythology of Baal resurrecting in 3 days.
Baal is the father the church never mentions the name,
Jesus claims to be Baal's son the morning star in mythology in Rev 22:16.
They are father & son as one (in the same mythology)=same exact prexisting 3 day resurrection story, even the circle sun cross is a prexisting Baal cross, the figure in the NT is hanged on a tree-not a cross.
Therefore the mythology of 3 days are 3 ages Baal resurrects as his new image called Jesus (aka the morning star).
Baal and Asherah (Mother Mary) goes back to 5000 or more BC where the age(day)
1) is Hunter / Gatherers - then the next age (day)
2) theAgricultural Age: - 5,000 BC to 500 BC This was the age of rapid spread of civilization to all corners of the earth.
Then the
3rd day(age) Age of Trade: he Baal resurrected as the Jesus mythology.
*NAILED IT!* (NO pun intended)
Unfortunately..... How can they know it is the Sheva day ( Which occurs when the SUN/SON goes down) When SATAN ( meaning the adversary, the one who stands in the way, the Roman Catholic Church and all her offshoots) changed the times( using all kinds of funky calendars) the Sabbath day from the Seventh day or Sheva day to the first day ( being Sun/ Son day) etc etc .. They systematically changed everything in opposition to the original concepts and look at the multitudes that it has fooled... They even claim they should be “ fools” for “ their” Christ.... Wink wink nudge nudge...and most people who have swallowed this stuff are... They are complete fools...Like changing New Year’s Day from April 1 st to January 1 st and calling April 1 st All fool’s Day...Yup a Pope did that with his magic pen and lo and behold January 1 st is now the big day and the joke is played on many a person on April 1 st but the original meaning as to why has been lost... I could go on and on how the masses have been fooled but it is amazing that people bury their heads in the sand and accept it non the less...

Which historical figure are you calling Paul?
There was Saul who was never called Paul till Christianity combined characters to convert Jews.
There was Sergius Paulus (Acts5) called Paul who travelled with a maggis (Elymas) act called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul called son of the Devil.
Then there was Apollonias of Tyana called POL also from Tarsus who's escaping out the window to Syria story comes from and is said to have written much of the NT (Christians say Paul wrote 3/4 NT).
Pol had an extensive library of many cultures mythologies like later Constantine had.

So a combined figure of Paul like the Combined created image of Jesus is problematic enough, but in claiming Paul as Saul when Saul is a forbidden teacher/leader is even worse.
Remember I keep pointing out the little known Judaic law.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus, & Jesus (both caused thousands of wars and over 50 Million murders forcing people into submitting to an idol masking the Baal seed harvest scam).
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, George Soros who finances destabilization of Gov'ts using paid riots,
Saddam, Arafat, Castro, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.
*Notice I've been warning about Erdogan, it's been on my list sonce inception of this list, but when you don't listen what happens? Kvetch all you want and displace political blame, but you only have yourselves to blame-the law is not to stiffle, it's to help avoid pitfalls.

Last edited:

My personal information is irrelevant to the Scriptures; they were written without any help from me. What is relevant is what they actually convey and the contexts in which they convey it. So far, you're ignoring this.

The church lasts through the generations, forever and ever. Remember? The gospel is eternal (Rv 14:6). For believers, no other age matters; this is it. This is what the Bible says.

What you say is conjecture. The evil you perceive in the world did not just begin in your lifetime, I promise you that. The evil you perceive has no bearing on the eternal kingdom. If you let the New Covenant blessings pass you by while you fear your neighbors, that is your loss.

You're mixing up different ideas, and you're missing the forest for the trees.

The verse you mentioned is not saying that this current AGE is eternal, in fact that chapter clearly states the exact opposite. In the very next verse, it says “Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come."

Now let's be logical. Why would it say "the hour of his judgement has come" if this world as we know it is just going to continue on as before? OBVIOUSLY that is not the case. Huge, irreversible, catastrophic events are about to take place, that is made clear later in that same chapter, and throughout the book of Revelation. It describes God's wrath that is poured out, and the final battle, which is OBVIOUSLY the end of this current world, as we know it. Again, that doesn't mean it's the end of time, simply the end of this current age.

How you can disagree with that is baffling to me, as it is so clear and obvious.

As for your last paragraph, you said:
The evil you perceive in the world did not just begin in your lifetime, I promise you that.

I never said it did, obviously evil has existed since almost Day One, that doesn't mean this age goes on forever.

The evil you perceive has no bearing on the eternal kingdom. If you let the New Covenant blessings pass you by while you fear your neighbors, that is your loss.

I didn't say it did. I'm not letting New Covenant blessings pass me by, and I don't fear my neighbors or anyone. I am a child of God, saved and born again, I have nothing to fear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back