Lt. Gov. (Democrat) Fairfax wishes to amend his statement.....

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013

"Fuck that Bitch"

To:

"Fuck them Bitches"

Interesting ain't it.

The Atom Bomb Level Dumpster Fire in Virginia Democratic Politics started with a messy Blackface/KKK Bigotry/Racism Fiasco....and...it is going to end with an African-American railroaded out of office.

Democratic Hypocrisy meet Karma.
_____

If the Blacks don't feel disrespected in this Crime Family that is the Democrat Party, then its just because they are good Christians.

2nd Accuser Comes Forward Against Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax
February 8, 20195:34 PM ET
COLIN DWYER
DOsPE4KWkAAQIAm.jpg:large

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax presides over the state Senate at the capitol on Thursday. One day later, a second woman came forward with sexual assault allegations against the embattled politician.

Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Updated at 6:27 p.m. ET

A second woman has come forward with an allegation of sexual assault against Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax — just days after the first allegation surfaced.
Lawyers for Meredith Watson released a statement Friday alleging that Virginia's No. 2 politician raped her in 2000, while they were both attending Duke University.

"Mr. Fairfax's attack was premeditated and aggressive," her lawyers said. "The two were friends but never dated or had any romantic relationship."

Watson has requested that Fairfax resign. Through her lawyers, she said that she was "reluctantly coming forward out of a strong sense of civic duty."
Fairfax denied the allegation and said in a statement: "I will not resign."

"I deny this latest unsubstantiated allegation. It is demonstrably false. I have never forced myself on anyone ever," Fairfax said. "I demand a full investigation into these unsubstantiated and false allegations. Such an investigation will confirm my account because I am telling the truth."

Fairfax vowed to clear his "good name," and noted he has passed FBI background checks and run for office "with nothing like this being raised before."

VA is a hot mess
Funny thing is, the 2 white guys will live to see another day and the black gets impeached.

I think the karma is simply spetacular.

Fuck Karma. Karma doesn’t kick in until you die and begin your next life. No, I take heart in the fact that at the beginning they were smug and happy and figured they had it. In the end all three don’t get to go to bed at night with light wondering how it ends for them. I don’t think the black face thing hurts the AG. It will blow over for him. The governor? He is done in politics, and it ain’t black face that did it. As for the Lt. governor, I can’t say. He is bordering on lying, his tendency to commit sexual assault is no big deal to democrats, power is priority, but if he keeps lying he will have to go. Sad thing is, it was the governed explaining his final solution that got the other two drug into all this.

Forum List

Back