Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed...

A “Quon nutter” or anti American scum bag.. hmmmmm let’s see
The person claiming he's anti-American is the QAnon nutter.

And the cult members fall in line...
So an anti-American reprimanded somebody for being anti-American but he was really American lol

ok ok.. don’t you guys what to win an election in the next 12 years?? Stop sounding insane
You're trying so hard, bless your heart. But Don the Con is a crook and no amount of nutters and deflection can change that.
I hope you understand what happens when trump is found not guilty,, undermining the president is against the constitution.. I hope Vindman has a will lol
Did Bill Clinton being found not guilty prove everyone claiming he did this or that were lying??
He was found guilty and impeached

The Democrats are pursuing the facts. Trumpians are trying to find out who ratted them out. And they will trash everyone, abandon their sense of right and wrong and ignore the law to do just that.

Where are your long touted values? How can you be right if you don't know what's wrong?
Ah … so you fear the exposure of those who have and would subvert our democracy.

Yeah, they share your concerns. :D

https://nypost.com/2019/11/10/nikki-haley-says-john-kelly-and-rex-tillerson-tried-to-recruit-her/
Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson tried to subvert President Trump’s wishes and justified their actions as trying to “save the country,” former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley says.
Subvert our democracy? How about avoiding irreparable damage wrought by the impulsive and feckless Trump?

We did not elect a president. We elected a scammer of the first order. And you knew it when it happened.
Clearly you are delusional and because you are you need to believe everyone else is also. I neither supported nor voted for Trump in 2016 (I will in 2020) but IMHO he's done a terrific job despite the coup attempt (that you justify) that has been ongoing since the day he was elected POTUS. Just because YOU don't like the POTUS is no reason a rational adult would accept the actions of those trying to subvert our democracy. GTF up.
Projection is a symptom.

The person claiming he's anti-American is the QAnon nutter.

And the cult members fall in line...
So an anti-American reprimanded somebody for being anti-American but he was really American lol

ok ok.. don’t you guys what to win an election in the next 12 years?? Stop sounding insane
You're trying so hard, bless your heart. But Don the Con is a crook and no amount of nutters and deflection can change that.
I hope you understand what happens when trump is found not guilty,, undermining the president is against the constitution.. I hope Vindman has a will lol
Did Bill Clinton being found not guilty prove everyone claiming he did this or that were lying??
He was impeached but ACQUITTED in the senate.

With all the coverage as well as Civics class lessons imparted, you still don't understand the process of impeachment.

With all the coverage as well as Civics class lessons imparted, you still don't understand the process of impeachment.
He was impeached deal with it

Just as Trump will also be impeached. It happens to criminal presidents and presidents who have intern blow jobs.

We all have to deal with jackass presidents. Impeachment is the way we do that.

But not found guilty. Get your alternative facts straight.

He was

He was
What court rendered a guilty sentence?

He was
Public

He was
Public
The vacant space inside your skull is not the public. Saying he was found guilty does not make it true.

Hmmm. Purple Heart Vet vs. Bone Spur Deferment...

That's a tough one.
Purple Heart Vet due to a paper cut

You should be ashamed of yourself and that post. However you have no sense of shame or decency. Which allowed you to post that lie above.

He received a Purple Heart from an roadside bomb attack in Iraq.

He was in the infantry. In case you don't know what that is, you probably weren't in the military, those are the men who actually do the real fighting in war. They shed their blood for all of us Americans.

People like you disgust me.

Here's that part of his military service:

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of Major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

He was
Public
The vacant space inside your skull is not the public. Saying he was found guilty does not make it true.
He was impeached deal with it.
How will you deal with Trump's impeachment?

Public
Joining a militia
Like Timothy McVeigh.

What is it about America you love?

It's not the freedom part because you hate dissent. It's not the liberty part because you want one party rule. It's not the American people part because you despise those who don't think as you do.

Joining a militia
Like Timothy McVeigh.

What is it about America you love?

It's not the freedom part because you hate dissent. It's not the liberty part because you want one party rule. It's not the American people part because you despise those who don't think as you do.
More like dr joseph warren but thanks thou lol

btw resist lol

Hmmm. Purple Heart Vet vs. Bone Spur Deferment...

That's a tough one.
Purple Heart Vet due to a paper cut

You should be ashamed of yourself and that post. However you have no sense of shame or decency. Which allowed you to post that lie above.

He received a Purple Heart from an roadside bomb attack in Iraq.

He was in the infantry. In case you don't know what that is, you probably weren't in the military, those are the men who actually do the real fighting in war. They shed their blood for all of us Americans.

People like you disgust me.

Here's that part of his military service:

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of Major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]
That clown lost all his cred when when he turned traitor and thought he out ranked the President when it came to foreign policy. His allegiance is to the Ukraine not America

Forum List

Back