Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed...

It doesn't matter how it got started. The only sleazy thing is Trump, Republicans and supporters like you. You are saying the Republicans in the Senate are corrupt as well. I agree with that. The only crime syndicate is Trump, Republicans and supporters like you.
Of course it matters. It was started illegally by political operatives with corrupt motives. Schiff has already lied about his interactions with the so-called "whistleblower." That alone tells you the whole thing is fishy.

Why are you and Schiff so afraid to have the whistleblower testify?
The whistle blower is willing to testify in the same manner Trumpty testified for Mueller. He will answer written questions. I'm willing to bet his memory is better than Trumpty's memory.

Why do you insist he testifies in public when you were fine with Trump only answering written questions?
If there is a trial in the Senate, he will testify under oath before the public, dumbass.

Why are you so afraid of the WB testifying? Are you afraid he will spill the beans and expose Schiff's sleazy plot to stage a coup?
I'm not afraid of what he might say. I don't have any issues that Schiff's office may have been in contact with the whistle blower. He acted exactly as I would if my superiors chose to ignore my concerns. I would keep going until someone would listen.

This is extortion and bribery imo. Holding up aid until a foreign government makes a public announcement that they will begin an investigation into your political rival is not something you can pooh-pooh away as nothing. It is definitely not nothing. I'm fine with how the whistle blower has acted and if he is forced to testify in public then I will be glued to the tube watching!
liar. All the snowflakes who defend that scumbag Schiff are terrified to have the whistleblower on the stand.

It's not bribery or extortion, any more than any other foreign aid program constitutes bribery or extortion. You let your hatred of Trump distort the definitions of words.

I know you are deathly afraid to have your politicians investigated because you know what Hillary's minions arranged to get Trump investigated.

It's time for a dose of your own medicine.

Still too childish to know the original def of snowflake?
Pro slavery white boys.
I thought you would be proud to be one.
Grr, those uppity nixxers

Of course it matters. It was started illegally by political operatives with corrupt motives. Schiff has already lied about his interactions with the so-called "whistleblower." That alone tells you the whole thing is fishy.

Why are you and Schiff so afraid to have the whistleblower testify?
The whistle blower is willing to testify in the same manner Trumpty testified for Mueller. He will answer written questions. I'm willing to bet his memory is better than Trumpty's memory.

Why do you insist he testifies in public when you were fine with Trump only answering written questions?
If there is a trial in the Senate, he will testify under oath before the public, dumbass.

Why are you so afraid of the WB testifying? Are you afraid he will spill the beans and expose Schiff's sleazy plot to stage a coup?
I'm not afraid of what he might say. I don't have any issues that Schiff's office may have been in contact with the whistle blower. He acted exactly as I would if my superiors chose to ignore my concerns. I would keep going until someone would listen.

This is extortion and bribery imo. Holding up aid until a foreign government makes a public announcement that they will begin an investigation into your political rival is not something you can pooh-pooh away as nothing. It is definitely not nothing. I'm fine with how the whistle blower has acted and if he is forced to testify in public then I will be glued to the tube watching!
liar. All the snowflakes who defend that scumbag Schiff are terrified to have the whistleblower on the stand.

It's not bribery or extortion, any more than any other foreign aid program constitutes bribery or extortion. You let your hatred of Trump distort the definitions of words.

I know you are deathly afraid to have your politicians investigated because you know what Hillary's minions arranged to get Trump investigated.

Pro slavery white boys.
Who says that's the original definition?

Pro slavery white boys.
Who says that's the original definition?

The dictionary, but the what do they know about words?
No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'
I thought you and your KKK buds would be proud

NSA Robert O’Brien says Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed from his post at the White House National Security Council.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

He should be prosecuted for insubordination....

And One has to wonder if this genius has a financial scam going on in or around the Ukraine?

kw3Z6DR.jpg
And of course our PhD purge knows all.
At least how to cut and paste and look for dumb pics all day.
Very terrific life
Now a Purple Heart is a spy!!!
Believe we landed on the moon purge?

I'll tell ya... that bug eyed, pixie lipped, pencil neck Adam ScHITt is one creepy little disgusting fuck.

He looks like someone that's in need of a damn good ass kickin'.
Zero college??
Trump u?
Pathetic language

And in your warped Troll Mind Shrillery Von Cankles McPutin never lost the election.
The conspiracy theories have devoured your tiny mind.

Yah, nothing happened. If there was something illegal or improper, The President did not have to release the transcript, just like he did not have to release The Mueller Report. Where is your Messiah Mueller these days? LMAO.

Here's the real deal. You were born a loser, and come from a long line of losers. Your COUP was invented by LOSERS just like you. So you will lose, because that is what you were born to do, be a loser. That and loving hairy man butt is your fate in life.
There is no coup.

It's not a transcript, it's an edited summary.

Barr sabotaged the release of the Mueller report.

A summary that Vidman said was accurate in his testimony.

Incomplete answer. No soup for you.

Vindman also told investigators he tried to change the White House’s rough transcript of the call by filling in at least one of the omitted words, “Burisma,” a reference to the company linked to Biden and his son, according to people familiar with his testimony. But Vindman was unsuccessful.

Vindman testified he tried to fill in omissions in Trump Ukraine transcript

Hunter Biden and Burisma are synonymous in the conversation. Is that the best you got?

Last edited:
And in your warped Troll Mind Shrillery Von Cankles McPutin never lost the election.
The conspiracy theories have devoured your tiny mind.

Yah, nothing happened. If there was something illegal or improper, The President did not have to release the transcript, just like he did not have to release The Mueller Report. Where is your Messiah Mueller these days? LMAO.

Here's the real deal. You were born a loser, and come from a long line of losers. Your COUP was invented by LOSERS just like you. So you will lose, because that is what you were born to do, be a loser. That and loving hairy man butt is your fate in life.
There is no coup.

It's not a transcript, it's an edited summary.

Barr sabotaged the release of the Mueller report.

A summary that Vidman said was accurate in his testimony.

Lol, no. He did not. In fact he told us that they would not let him.out in things that were left out.

Where do you kids get this garbage?

Well child you might want to read his testimony, he was asked if the omissions in the summary were malicious, he answered NO. He was then asked if the summary reflected an accurate account of the call, and he said YES. Of course I'm paraphrasing, you're free to prove me wrong, if you can.

NSA Robert O’Brien says Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed from his post at the White House National Security Council.

And One has to wonder if this genius has a financial scam going on in or around the Ukraine?

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Very terrific life
Bennedict Arnold was a bigger war hero...UNTIL HE WASN'T. YOU DUMB BASTARD.....AND JOHN KERRY HAD 3 PURPLE HEARTS...ONE FOR SPLINTERS...LOOK IT UP SHITHEAD!....ROTFLMFAO....LOVE THE ABNORMALS!

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Very terrific life

You're an idiot, a military award is NOT a person. I have higher awards than Vidman, does that make me more credible than he?

The 2nd part of Trump's success is that he has the people behind him.

Um, no, they really aren't. the man has never cleared 50% approval outside of Rassmussen wank fantasies.

What will save Trump is that the GOP Senate is more afraid of the Red Hats then they are of a crazy person with his finger on a nuke.

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Very terrific life

You're an idiot, a military award is NOT a person. I have higher awards than Vidman, does that make me more credible than he?

Maybe more than a 5 deferment bone spur con??

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Just like the 30 yr lady veteran.
Replaced by Rudy??
Another 3 X married hero?

The 2nd part of Trump's success is that he has the people behind him.

Um, no, they really aren't. the man has never cleared 50% approval outside of Rassmussen wank fantasies.

What will save Trump is that the GOP Senate is more afraid of the Red Hats then they are of a crazy person with his finger on a nuke.

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Very terrific life

Maybe more than a 5 deferment bone spur con??
Biden had 5 deferments, 2 for being insane!!!!....ROTFLMFAO

Biden got 5 draft deferments during Nam, as did Cheney | Newsday
Aug 31, 2008 · Biden got 5 draft deferments during Nam, as did Cheney ... "As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Replaced by Rudy??
And?....more people have been divorced than haven't!

Replaced by Rudy??

Why are liberals such Prudes about Republicans getting married and divorced several times?

Sort of disingenuous as Dems do the same thing.\

But beside that, putting the hypocrisy aside, libs are cool with guys taking it in the caboose at the neighborhood gay bathhouse or highway rest stop, yet a normative relationship with a broad is somehow condemned as "immoral"? I don't understand Liberal Morality

Forum List

Back