Lt. Choi Returns to Duty

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
DADT Repeal Activist Lt. Dan Choi Recalled To Active Duty [CORRECTION]

Lt. Dan Choi, West Point graduate, Iraq War veteran, and gay activist, has been returned to duty. If you'll recall, he was tentatively suspended after he came out publicly, in protest of DADT.

I'm glad to hear it. The Military needs men with serious cojones, like Choi.

original.jpg

(Best version of the song)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2hNhM3dHB4]YouTube - Watchmen Intro [HQ] - The Times They Are A Changin'[/ame]

Anyone more interested in being a GAY activist than a soldier is going to find military life rather unpleasant.
Choi survived four years at West Point and two years in Iraq...I think he can handle it.

He was NOT a gay activist in West Point. Or he would not have been there 4 years. Nor was he a gay activist for 2 years in Iraq.

One can not be a team player while playing activist. Personal life and sex life are not important to mission accomplishment. If one is spending all their time "fighting the man" they are not being a team player and they are not being a good soldier.

As an officer he is responsible for the men under his command. He gets nothing done for them by being an activist pissing off those above him in the Chain of command. Further the men come first not personal sex preferences.

Anyone more interested in being a GAY activist than a soldier is going to find military life rather unpleasant.
Choi survived four years at West Point and two years in Iraq...I think he can handle it.

He was NOT a gay activist in West Point. Or he would not have been there 4 years. Nor was he a gay activist for 2 years in Iraq.

One can not be a team player while playing activist. Personal life and sex life are not important to mission accomplishment. If one is spending all their time "fighting the man" they are not being a team player and they are not being a good soldier.

As an officer he is responsible for the men under his command. He gets nothing done for them by being an activist pissing off those above him in the Chain of command. Further the men come first not personal sex preferences.

What makes you think that his men won't come first when he is uniform?

What makes you think that his men won't come first when he is uniform?

How about a former "Marine of the Year"???

Justin Elzie even spent four years in the Marines AFTER he came out on national news.. even being honored as Marine of the Quarter for his unit.

But I guess this "activist" didn't give a shit about the men under him. They just hand out "Marine of the Year" and "Marine of the Quarter" awards like candy in The Corps... right?

Kirsten Gillibrand, Democrat for U.S. Senate - Don't Ask Don't Tell Story Project

By the way Crimson: RMFT!!!!! I was in Pasadena on the 7th.. one of the top five moments of my life.

Oh.. RetiredGySgt: I'm still waiting for you to cite the Supreme Court case that approved torture in Gitmo and other prisons.. Or are you just going to keep avoiding it all together?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back