LSU- Bama was a crap game

Very impressive is what that LSU-Bama game was!

It wasn't impressive but it was two great defenses and two mediocre offenses and bad special teams by Bama. Nothing too fantastic as far as teams are concerned but I thought the game was very good. And there aren't many teams this year who can beat them. Oklahoma with Broyles could have and Stanford might be able to. As far as all time teams these two are on the bottom of the top 10 list, but very good right now.

Did you see Brad Wing, LSU's punter? He had one bad punt - of the rest he had two pins inside the 10 (I think they were around the 5) and punted inside Bama's 20 from LSU's own end-zone (73 yards from scrimmage).

LSU's punter will change the way punting is done.

I though LSU's punting would qualify as "fantastic" It was even better in the WV game, where he had 4 or 5 pins inside the 10.

LSU's offense can play like a defense. when they are unable to score, they can at least play field position - and combined with punting - place the opposition's offense so far back so many times they have trouble scoring even a FG. Its really just a waiting game after that, as the defense is bound to catch a turnover at some point. 4th down at the 50 is a pretty exciting play for LSU fans, as we know that most of the time the opponent will be starting around his 5 against one of the best defensive lines in the land.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back