LSU 46 Alabama 41

You can't make mistakes in the SEC...............you lose..........The errors in the first quarter by Bama were just too much to come back from

In the clutch...........LSU took it to Bama.............and I am a Alabama Fan..........LSU just simply played better today.

It's too bad Tua wasn't 100%. I would have liked to seen that.
Even though he wasn't 100%, he played well. Joe Burrow, the LSU quarterback played a great game as he has all season. The guy never seems to get raddled, injured, excited or depressed. I thinking he may well get the Heisman.

I was surprised that a top tier team like Alabama played Tua with a clearly bad leg. It was a really good game, it had a Championship game feel.
I thought Sabin would pull him out in the third quarter when he was limping. In spite of his injury, he still played a good.

I was surprised that a top tier team like Alabama played Tua with a clearly bad leg. It was a really good game, it had a Championship game feel.
I thought Sabin would pull him out in the third quarter when he was limping. In spite of his injury, he still played a good.
I don't follow Alabama, don't they have a solid backup QB?

An exciting game with two great teams.
SO nice to see Alabama lose! I can't stand Sabin, he's been a schmuck his whole coaching career. LSU has a legitimate claim for being #1, but it looks like Ohio State will stay there after trouncing Maryland 73-14. This should knock Alabama down to at least #4, if not #5. Yes!

It will be interesting to see which one loss teams make it to the final 4 at the end of the regular season. Can Alabama make the final 4 without winning the SEC this year? Ga could win the SEC with one loss, but Ga loss to SC at home. The playoff committee could have some difficult decisions to make.

It will be interesting to see which one loss teams make it to the final 4 at the end of the regular season. Can Alabama make the final 4 without winning the SEC this year? Ga could win the SEC with one loss, but Ga loss to SC at home. The playoff committee could have some difficult decisions to make.
Minnesota is 9-0 and just beat Penn State. Do they deserve a look?

If they win out and go undefeated, you bet.

If the Gophers go undefeated, they should be in. Their destiny is still in their own hands.
They would have to play either Ohio State or Penn State (again) for their conference championship.

SO nice to see Alabama lose! I can't stand Sabin, he's been a schmuck his whole coaching career. LSU has a legitimate claim for being #1, but it looks like Ohio State will stay there after trouncing Maryland 73-14. This should knock Alabama down to at least #4, if not #5. Yes!

I think Bama will drop to 7 or 8.

Are you the SAME WinterBorn that posts on JustPlainPolitics (JPP)? Just wondering.

The problem is Bama has had a pretty easy schedule. And now we wil miss the SEC Championship game. Yeah, I don't think we will make the playoffs.

Are you the SAME WinterBorn that posts on JustPlainPolitics (JPP)? Just wondering.

Yep, thats me.

Yep, thats me.
I appreciate how well you've taken a loss by your team. Very classy. It's nice to see.

I think they do. If they win the conference they will definitally be in.

I think they do. If they win the conference they will definitally be in.

Forum List

Back