lProud Muslim Parents

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
Two Arabs are chatting. One of them has his wallet out and is flipping through pictures. Proudly, he pulls two out to show his friend. "This is my oldest son. He's a martyr. And here is my second son. He's a martyr, too."

There's a pause, and the second Arab says wistfully, "Ah, they blow up so fast, don't they?"

But at least it saves the taxpayers $$$ not having to waste good bullets.

That's pretty sad when you see just how true that is! to think that your child is in an upbringing of blowing himself up! How I thank God I am were I am and don't have to show such pictures of my Son.

Originally posted by Janeeng

"That's pretty sad when you see just how true that is! to think that your child is in an upbringing of blowing himself up! How I thank God I am were I am and don't have to show such pictures of my Son."

Today we see history repeating itself. In a Bible at least 4000 years old, the same people (Canannites = Palestinians) passing their children through the fires as a sacrifice to the god Molach (now Allah). This evil was so great according to the Bible that G-d instructed the Hebrews to destroy totally such an evil people as any offspring would carry on with this vile religious practice.

My little joke about sacrificing one's own children into the fires of Allah to satiate the appetite of those who would again try to destory the Jewish people was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls written at least 2100 years ago.

Leviticus 18:21

Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed in the fire to Molekh, so that you not profane your G-d's name; I am G-d.

Leviticus 20:2

-say the following to the Israelites:

If any person, whether a [born] Israelite or a proselyte who joins Israel, gives any of his children to be sacrified by fire to Molekh, he must be put to death.

Quite a coincidence wouldn't you say.

Painting a people with one brush is wrong. Frankly it's not terribly funny

When a people paint themselves with the brush of Islam and support their religious commandment to destroy all other people on earth from ambush, then the paint fits all those who become the beasts of the earth. (Qur'an - Sura 9, Verse 5).

I simply quoted words written thousands of years ago that have a high degree of statistical probability recurring as history often does.

Islam and its Muslim populations of the world must do more than simply hide their opposition to their brothers who threaten to destroy all mankind from ambush, they must speak out against them and actively engage them with those who are not commanded to kill mankind. When you see the 'peaceful' Islamics dance in the streets, yell out in glee and handy candy out to their children when non-Islamics are killed by their brothes and children, are they free from the paint of evil? Are all Islamics not their brothers keeper?

To my way of thinking, all of these peoples paint themselves into the same corner.

Originally posted by ajwps
When a people paint themselves with the brush of Islam and support their religious commandment to destroy all other people on earth from ambush, then the paint fits all those who become the beasts of the earth. (Qur'an - Sura 9, Verse 5).

I simply quoted words written thousands of years ago that have a high degree of statistical probability recurring as history often does.

Islam and its Muslim populations of the world must do more than simply hide their opposition to their brothers who threaten to destroy all mankind from ambush, they must speak out against them and actively engage them with those who are not commanded to kill mankind. When you see the 'peaceful' Islamics dance in the streets, yell out in glee and handy candy out to their children when non-Islamics are killed by their brothes and children, are they free from the paint of evil? Are all Islamics not their brothers keeper?

To my way of thinking, all of these peoples paint themselves into the same corner.

No people paint themselves with a brush. Individual acts are what counts. Yes of course there a militants, terrorists who are muslim. No one can deny that, but what you are essentially saying, if i'm reading you correctly, that all muslims are responsible for their tarnished image. With all due respect, that is poppycock. No people can or should be judged by the actions of individuals, that is what we can stereotyping.

Do you seriously believe all muslims support the goals and aims of Osama bin Laden, Al Qaieda and Taliban style government? If you do, I seriously feel sorry for you. There are so many wonderful muslims out there, just as there a wonderful people of any creed out there.

At the foodbank at which I volunteer, there are 3 muslim brothers who treat not only me with kindness and extreme hospitality (inviting me to Eid), but also are giving to their community. My father who lived in Nigeria for a long time had a muslim family he lived with who actually celebrated Christmas with him, christmas carols in all just to make him feel at home. My good friend Osman who is a Sudanese-Canadian immigrant not only has tutored me in the past on my studies, but we also go out to see movies and just spend time as friends. I can list many more examples for myself.

The truth is no farther than your own community. If you take the time to get to know them, they take time to get to know you. It is no different than with any other people. The media perception of muslims is abhorrent, which uses a well known logical fallicy that since most terrorists are muslims, most muslims are terrorists.

Ajwps, I know very little on theology and do not to profess to know so. I cannot comment on the muslim religion. However, I can only judge the character of a man based on his or her actions. It is for that reason why i refuse to paint the whole by a few. I have no doubt that just like any other race, relgion or nationality there are a great deal of great muslims people still to meet.

Note to Jim: I realize this thread is getting off topic and might be better suited in the muslim section in order to keep the Chat threads a little more, say, offtopic.

Forum List

Back