Loyalty?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Can anyone explain to me why I should feel any loyalty to or camaraderie with some person or group just because we are genetically similar or happened to be born in the same geographical area? Why, other than the rulers' interest in maintaining control, am I expected to be loyal to the system in control at the time and place of my birth?

Can anyone explain to me why I should feel any loyalty to or camaraderie with some person or group just because we are genetically similar or happened to be born in the same geographical area? Why, other than the rulers' interest in maintaining control, am I expected to be loyal to the system in control at the time and place of my birth?

No one is forcing you to stay where you are, that is unless you are incarcerated doing life without a chance for parole. Then I would suggest to show Loyalty too buba because your ass belongs to him.

• Banned
Well, we see your programming took root. Good to know the FF can all fuck off if they didn't like the English Empire. [Why didn't they pack their bags and go elsewhere?]

Since you have no intention of addressing the issue honestly and intelligently, could you kindly refrain from wasting everyone's time and the board's finite bandwidth?

Well, we see your programming took root. Good to know the FF can all fuck off if they didn't like the English Empire. [Why didn't they pack their bags and go elsewhere?]

Since you have no intention of addressing the issue honestly and intelligently, could you kindly refrain from wasting everyone's time and the board's finite bandwidth?

It seems the chick is to chickenshit to leave the safety of the Constitutional nest of a Constitutional Republic.

CMike said:
Hi, you have received -46 reputation points from CMike.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Back atcha

Regards,
CMike

Note: This is an automated message.

Another genocide denier? Why am I not surprised?

I'm loyal to te oath I too so very long ago, as for the government it can burn for all care., That is if it's not going to keep the same oath I took.

Don't feel loyalty, feel free to move to Iran anytime you want.

CMike said:
Hi, you have received -46 reputation points from CMike.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Back atcha

Regards,
CMike

Note: This is an automated message.

Another genocide denier? Why am I not surprised?

Genocide deniers are hip now. Holocaust denial is so 20th century.

Don't feel loyalty, feel free to move to Iran anytime you want.

what's entailed in being loyal?

I'm loyal to te oath I too so very long ago
:eusa_eh:

Yes you know the oath someone takes to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. The oath doesn't expire.
What constitution? What version? The one that doesn't include keeping a standing army? Before or after, say... prohibition was ended? Before or after the 13th amendment? A literal reading? Whose understanding of the 'general welfare' clause do you defend? What if 99% of Americans decided they didn't like the Constitution?

Would you be the right-wing reactionary terrorist to kill your own countrymen in the name of your religion (Constitutionalism and the worship for corpses as minor gods who apparently preached gospel and divine laws is a religion by any fair and honest assessment)? Would you put the Constitution ahead of self-determination if the People wanted to with it as they did with the Articles of Confederation?

Why did you take an oath to uphold a list of laws written by dead men? do you really put the State and the Law ahead of your own principles and beliefs?

Yes you know the oath someone takes to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. The oath doesn't expire.
What constitution? What version? The one that doesn't include keeping a standing army? Before or after, say... prohibition was ended? Before or after the 13th amendment? A literal reading? Whose understanding of the 'general welfare' clause do you defend? What if 99% of Americans decided they didn't like the Constitution?

Would you be the right-wing reactionary terrorist to kill your own countrymen in the name of your religion (Constitutionalism and the worship for corpses as minor gods who apparently preached gospel and divine laws is a religion by any fair and honest assessment)? Would you put the Constitution ahead of self-determination if the People wanted to with it as they did with the Articles of Confederation?

Why did you take an oath to uphold a list of laws written by dead men? do you really put the State and the Law ahead of your own principles and beliefs?

Your argument is not compelling enough try again.

I don't see any reason why you should.

Forum List

Back