Lowest Pay Raise For Military In 50 Years...

Yea this story has flown under the radar. It is a very important issue though in my opinion.

Bet those poor guys over in the middle east getting their asses shot at every day don't think this is great news.

The Military pay raise is determined by a formula of economic indicators established by Congress. Most Americans, including retirees are receiving nothing this year

The Military pay raise is determined by a formula of economic indicators established by Congress. Most Americans, including retirees are receiving nothing this year

I still haven't had time to check, but I think we've had years with NO pay raise...Carter/Reagan time frame if I recall.

I was in during that time. carter not much. reagan much more.

the military has had several ground breaking rasies over the last decade. the re-up bonus's are pretty good.

I know this is a very emotional and controversial issue but i would still like to hear your thoughts on it. It is a very important issue...

Proposed 1.4% Military Pay Raise Under Fire - CBS News

I thought Obama froze federal employee's pay

Military is exempt.

they shouldn't be, they are federal employees. Was Obama just blowing smoke? Or more to the point is he tempting us to believe he is a lying sack of shit?

Not congress though, they're getting their customary 4 or 5 thousand.

Forum List

Back