Lower The Bar

Until you answer my question, which is based in asking you about the validity of your "facts" you do not bring yourself to the point of either:

a: being worthy of further discussion
b: being believable
c: being able to communicate in a 2-way conversation.

You have not asked me a question.
You just give me some kind of riddles.
You are doing this to avoid ALL the facts I have presented on this issue.

What is your question?

Originally posted by Big D
You have not asked me a question.
You just give me some kind of riddles.
You are doing this to avoid ALL the facts I have presented on this issue.

What is your question?

:rolleyes: :p:

Yep. We're through here.

No capacity to read.
An unwillingness to read.
An inability to address an issue.
No grammar nor comprehension skills.
No relevance to any factual criteria in posts.
No willingness to do much else then copy and paste.

And the simple inability to follow directions.

And you are a FINE example of a white supremacist poster child.

Originally posted by NewGuy
BEFORE age 5 I was a runner, and all through school nobody was faster or more agile. I then became interested in weightlifting where I would routinely leg press 850 lbs. If I wanted to show off, I did 500 with one leg.
I knew when you thought that showing off your physical abilities
to other men was some how related to this topic, you were clearly wasting my time.

I knew when you thought that showing off your physical abilities
to other men was some how related to this topic, you were clearly wasting my time.

:eek:

Yeah, did I mention WHO I was showing off to?

You really are stupid.

New Guy,
Here are some Facts you can try to poke your holes in:

INTELLIGENCE

The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.

These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.

With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent.

Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over.

The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1.

Differences between Negro and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels.

White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes.

Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Negroes scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Negroes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Negroes scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves "Negroes." Their environments and "advantages" or disadvantages were exactly the same.

: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be "inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army." Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that "the lighter groups made better scores."

Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1.

Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents.

Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests.

THE NEGRO BRAIN

Among human races numerous studies have been made of the comparative weight of White and Negro brains with results that fell within the range of about an 8-12 percent lower weight for the Negro brain. Such studies have been conducted by Bean, Pearl, Vint, Tilney, Gordon, Todd, and others.

In addition to the difference in brain weight, the Negro brain grows less after puberty than the white. Though the Negro brain and nervous system mature faster than the white brain, its development is arrested at an earlier age which limits further intellectual advancement.

The thickness of the supragranular layer (the outside layer) of the Negro brain is about 15 percent thinner, and its convolutions are fewer and more simple, on average, than that of the White brain.

The frontal lobes of the Negro brain, responsible for abstract conceptional reasoning, are smaller relative to body weight, less fissured, and less complex than those of the White brain.

ANTHROPOLOGY

The Negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous; i.e., the lower face projects forward, rather in the manner of an animal's muzzle. In consequence, the Negro jaw is substantially longer, relative to its width, than the White jaw. A feature of the Negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf," a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is absent in Whites.

The skin of the Negro is thicker and possibly superior to the White's in the way it impedes the penetration of germs and in its protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun.

The dark color of the Negro is due to melanin pigment which is spread through every layer of the skin and is found even in the muscles and brain.

Negroes have arms which are longer, relative to body height, than those of Whites. This feature, together with their much thicker cranial bones, gives Black athletes an advantage over Whites in boxing. The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of Negroes' lower limbs have given them considerable success as sprinters, but have left them relative undistinguished as distance runners.

ADDITIONAL DIFFERENCES
The hair is black, crispy, and "woolly" in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.
The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratching and impedes the penetration of germs.
The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.
The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.
The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.
The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.
The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

CRIME

The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade.

Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

The fact is and will always be that blacks will lag behind ALL other races in intelligence.

The fact is and will always be that blacks will lag behind ALL other races in intelligence.

Not as long as you are around.

There is surely no nation in the world that holds "racism" in greater horror than does the United States. Compared to other kinds of offenses, it is thought to be somehow more reprehensible. The press and public have become so used to tales of murder, rape, robbery, and arson, that any but the most spectacular crimes are shrugged off as part of the inevitable texture of American life. "Racism" is never shrugged off. For example, when a White Georgetown Law School student reported earlier this year that black students are not as qualified as White students, it set off a booming, national controversy about "racism." If the student had merely murdered someone he would have attracted far less attention and criticism.

Racism is, indeed, the national obsession. Universities are on full alert for it, newspapers and politicians denounce it, churches preach against it, America is said to be racked with it, but just what is racism?

http://www.planetpapers.com/Assets/3874.php

Affirmitive action is for blacks, not for Asians.

Affirmitive action is for blacks, not for Asians.

:clap: :p:

Now you argue with yourself?

Nobody said anything about Asians.

Just stating a fact, that though Asians are a minority they are not included in affirmitive action handouts due to there high intelligence.

Originally posted by NewGuy
:eek:

Yeah, did I mention WHO I was showing off to?

You really are stupid.
I can tell by the picture of the gay guy in red tights you present here, that you were showing off to guys.
You silly boy.

just making a small point that african americans dont mean that the darkest team wins all the time. case in point, Minn gophers ladys basketball team. among others

Sports - College

Hornung Regrets Remarks About Notre Dame
1 hour, 11 minutes ago

By TOM COYNE, AP Sports Writer

SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Former Heisman Trophy winner Paul Hornung expressed regret Wednesday for saying his alma mater, Notre Dame, needed to lower its academic standards to "get the black athlete."

"I was wrong," he told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "What I should have said is for all athletes it is really tough to get into Notre Dame."

During a radio interview Tuesday night in Detroit, he told WXYT-AM before the Michigan Sports Hall of Fame banquet that Notre Dame has to "ease it up a little bit" on its standards.

"We can't stay as strict as we are as far as the academic structure is concerned because we've got to get the black athlete," Hornung said. "We must get the black athlete if we're going to compete."

Hornung, who is white, said in the AP interview on Wednesday that he changed his mind after being flooded with telephone calls from friends and media.

"I stood by my comments, but then when you have time to reflect you can always come up with some ideas," he said. "I rethought it and if I had to do over again I wouldn't. What I should have said was for all athletes it's very tough to get into Notre Dame."

Notre Dame spokesman Matthew Storin called Hornung, who played with the Green Bay Packers (news), an illustrious alumnus but objected to the comments he made Tuesday night.

"We strongly disagree with the thesis of his remarks," Storin said in a statement. "They are generally insensitive and specifically insulting to our past and current African-American student-athletes."

Hornung, who is part of the Westwood One Radio team that broadcasts Notre Dame games, said he had not talked with anyone from the university, but he had heard the school's response.

"I don't know if it was insulting, I would say insensitive. It was insensitive because I didn't include the white athletes," he said.

The AP left a telephone message seeking comment from Notre Dame coach Tyrone Willingham, the first black head coach in any sport in school history. Wednesday was a day off from spring practice for the Irish.

Notre Dame went 5-7 last season and has had three losing seasons in the last five years, the only time in school history.

The academic standards at Notre Dame have long been discussed as a reason why the Irish no longer win consistently. Ara Parseghian, who coached the Irish from 1964-74, winning two national championships, has said he heard the comments when he first took the job.

Discussion had been more widespread in recent years. The Irish have gone 15 seasons without a national championship, the second longest drought in school history. The longest stretch was 1949-66.

"Our records show that admission requirements for athletes have remained constant over those years in which we have had both great success and occasional disappointments with our football teams," Storin said.

But Hornung, who won the Heisman Trophy in 1956, said he believes the academics were eased in the late 1980s, when the Irish won their last national championship. He pointed to quarterback Tony Rice, one of only two Proposition 48 players ever to play at Notre Dame.

"Tony Rice honored himself and graduated in four years," Hornung said. "I think if he were trying to get in the university today it would be tougher."

Of the 68 scholarship players on the Notre Dame roster for spring practice, 35 are black and 33 are white. Of the incoming freshmen, 12 are black and five are white. If no one leaves the program, 55.2 percent of Notre Dame's football players next season would be black.

According to the latest NCAA (news - web sites) statistics available, during the 2001-02 season, the percentage of Division I-A football players who were white was 48.8 percent and 43.8 percent were black.

Of the remaining players, 2.1 percent were Hispanic, 1.9 percent were Asian or Pacific Islander, 0.6 percent were nonresident alien and 2.2 percent were listed as other

I believe he made a big ASS of himself! a DUMB one at that.

Originally posted by OCA
New Guy you see the type of white supremist turd you are dealing with here, right? I mean he actually buys into this crap????? Larger brains, more testosterone blah blah blah oh SWEET JESUS LMAO!

This guy hates minorities and buys into every kooky stat and online article he can lay his mitts on.

Actually, these facts are true. There are differences in race, but Big D never said that he rejected all minorities or even if he did, he never said it was because of genetic differences.

"I then became interested in weightlifting where I would routinely leg press 850 lbs."(quote NewGuy)

Don't let Sandy hear you say that; if you do, she'll be over there before you know it. She's been looking for a guy like you.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
"I then became interested in weightlifting where I would routinely leg press 850 lbs."(quote NewGuy)

Don't let Sandy hear you say that; if you do, she'll be over there before you know it. She's been looking for a guy like you.

That's ok.....I ain't what I used to be.

-But, I am retooling.
:D

Not as long as you are around.

New Guy - LMFAO

Oh god, I wasnt expecting that! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
Thats great!

:cof:

Forum List

Back