Lower tax rates anyone?

You and I have discussed this before.. and you indeed are an exception to the overall 'rule'...

But do also realize that all the taxation should be blind and 'flat'... imported good is great... but every person in the US needs to be taxed equally on every dollar earned.. .no exceptions

No, actually I'm not.

There are legions of so called lefties (and righties, I note) who agree with me that FREE TRADE has been disasterous for this nation, and that a return to the saner protectionist policies that the founding fathers KNEW were a good idea is something we ought to be doing.

The problem, you see, is that some of us THINK that one must be LEFT or RIGHT and that if one is either of those then you must believe ONE (and one only) set of things about each and every subject of governance.

I blame this delusion many of you seem to have about what it means to be left or right on the dumbing down of politics that our media does.

The so-called far left and the so called far right OFTEN agree on policies they think ought to be implemented.

But if you listen to the MSM, they are in violent opposition on EVERY issue.

This is all part of the DIVIDE AND CONQUOR system that the masters use to keep in power.

And, based on the childish crap I read on this board, I'd say the MSM has done it's job very well.

How many threads here are created with one pupose and one purpose only...to discredit either the conservatives or the liberals?

As though my conservative chums hate this nation.

As though my liberal chums hate this nation.

And the weaker intellects who post here?

They all buy into this blackhat v Whitehat vision of American politics.

That's why they're fucking tools, ya know.

Standard and equal taxation of imports is not inherently being against free trade.. and free trade itself is not why we are where we are... one of the MAJOR reasons of why we are where we are is because of the punishment based tax system in a vast majority of tax systems within the US.. whether that be in corporate taxes, income taxes, import taxes, etc.. loopholes and taxation/lawmaking for the purpose of buying votes and power is why we are where we are

Forum List

Back