Low tax sh*tholes

What a dumbass polack

What a random racial slur! Don't let Donald rub off on you.

I am half polack and he is an embarrassment to polacks all over the world... .we took a vote

A lot of taxes go to help Children (Schools) the Elderly ( SS & Medicare) then there's the Diabled, and the Poor, not to mention the Police, Fireman, and Military.

Gee, what Honorable people you are wishing to cut taxes to Children, the Elderly, the Disabled, the Police, Fireman & Military.

Gee, sounds like Republicans are just Autistic about Taxes, they're one track minded buffoons.

You want to cut off the people you claim that "YOU CARE ABOUT"

Now, you tell me who's the f*cking Embarassment? It's people like you.

Fuck them

Tell them to get a job

Yeah, telling the children, disabled & elderly to go work is so great.
(Rolls eyes)

It's called being a Psychopath.

The embarrassment is YOU.

What a dumbass polack

I am half polack and he is an embarrassment to polacks all over the world... .we took a vote

A lot of taxes go to help Children (Schools) the Elderly ( SS & Medicare) then there's the Diabled, and the Poor, not to mention the Police, Fireman, and Military.

Gee, what Honorable people you are wishing to cut taxes to Children, the Elderly, the Disabled, the Police, Fireman & Military.

Gee, sounds like Republicans are just Autistic about Taxes, they're one track minded buffoons.

We get it, you like taxes.

Please feel free to pay as much as you like.

You can also feel free to move to Somalia, it's a Libertarian Utopia.

What a dumbass polack

I'm part pollack, we aren't a fuckin "race" you imbecile.

It just so happens all the smart ones left before the krauts and muscovites came in.

That's a dumb fucking pollack.

Next time the krauts can cut them up with Putin for all I care.

It looks more like all the dumb Polak's left for America, judging by Pete, Bear & Ray.

The Poles from Poland I've dealt with would eat you for breakfast, they're more like me, than you.

Which means bad for you.

What a dumbass polack

We get it, you like taxes.

Please feel free to pay as much as you like.

You can also feel free to move to Somalia, it's a Libertarian Utopia.

If I didn't like polacks, I probably would move there since I'd never see any there.

But I have no problem with them, so I'll stay where I am.

What a dumbass polack

I'm part pollack, we aren't a fuckin "race" you imbecile.

It just so happens all the smart ones left before the krauts and muscovites came in.

That's a dumb fucking pollack.

Next time the krauts can cut them up with Putin for all I care.

So I was telling him the slur was childish and you got offended because I called it a racial slur instead of an ethnic or national one or whatever.......

Forum List

Back