Low Sex Drive In Women

That is what I was thinking! I have pleased more of my boyfriends more than they ever pleased me.
I have also given a lot more blow jobs than have had guys go down on me.

Here's a tip... SHAVE! Men don't like having to stick their face in that huge, wet, and sometimes smelly mountain of hair.
I don't shave, I wax. That way you don't get razor rash. And you men should never shave, trim or wax but never shave because you never keep it up right and we get razor rash from you.

Waxing sounds painful. Beard trimmer for me. Only takes a couple minutes and you're done.

My ex and I shaved long, long ago, and when it started growing back in, it was a painful, itchy mess. We didn't do it again, but did trim. Have stayed trimmed ever since.

Topic of Sex Toys being outlawed:

Just think it's funny, and no there is no proof it's just humorous speculation. Perhaps since most of the law makers are men, and the toys in question are for women, they are jealous because the women who do like sex are turning to the machines for better satisfaction ... who knows ... might be true.

Here's a tip: just did.

And it doesn't HAVE to be shaved. A nice close trim works well too.

Ain't ME you're having a problem communicating with, now is it????

When did I say I had a problem with communicating?

Here's one clue....

Here's a tip... SHAVE! Men don't like having to stick their face in that huge, wet, and sometimes smelly mountain of hair.

and another

That's why I do the "dip and smell test" before I put my face down there. I've run into a yeast infection or two that weren't so rosey smelling. Especially in Florida. I guess women shouldn't were cut offs and go swimming. The wet shorts cause problems.

If you were communicating to those with whom you're doin' it with BEFORE doin' it, you wouldn't be running into those problems....

Just think it's funny, and no there is no proof it's just humorous speculation. Perhaps since most of the law makers are men, and the toys in question are for women, they are jealous because the women who do like sex are turning to the machines for better satisfaction ... who knows ... might be true.

Could be, but I also know some men who have toys....

Ain't ME you're having a problem communicating with, now is it????

Here's one clue....

and another

That's why I do the "dip and smell test" before I put my face down there. I've run into a yeast infection or two that weren't so rosey smelling. Especially in Florida. I guess women shouldn't were cut offs and go swimming. The wet shorts cause problems.

If you were communicating to those with whom you're doin' it with BEFORE doin' it, you wouldn't be running into those problems....

Again, no where did I say that I didn't or had "problems." You are *ASS*uming too much here.

The tip was meant as a point of interest posted on a message board. You have misconstrued it into something it isn't.

Possibly communicate is something you need to say to someone in your life, and hence the reason you felt the need to say it here.

Women are turning to machines for better satisfaction? Hmmm...

I've never known a woman that owned a dildo, or screwed machines because men couldn't get her off.

Here's one clue....

and another

Again, no where did I say that I didn't or had "problems." You are *ASS*uming too much here.

The tip was meant as a point of interest posted on a message board. You have misconstrued it into something it isn't.

Possibly communicate is something you need to say to someone in your life, and hence the reason you felt the need to say it here.

:rofl: :rofl:

Perhaps you hadn't noticed.... Communication isn't a problem.... Here, or anywhere....

Point of interest: "Tips" go both ways....

Here's one clue....

and another

Perhaps you hadn't noticed.... Communication isn't a problem.... Here, or anywhere....

I wouldn't have posted that tip had I not been practicing it myself...
happy-013.gif

Someone once asked me what the similarity between eggs benedict and a blow job was. That foxed me. I just couldn't reason that one out...until one of my married mates told me the answer...you can't get either one of those at home. :tongue:

If a woman can't tell the difference between eggs benedict and a blow job, I take them out for breakfast. :evil:

happy-013.gif

Excellent! Then you merely A$$umed it was a necessary tip. Got it.... :)

Someone once asked me what the similarity between eggs benedict and a blow job was. That foxed me. I just couldn't reason that one out...until one of my married mates told me the answer...you can't get either one of those at home. :tongue:

Exactly what kind of home is it?

wiiNTI1309_468x341.jpg

Isn't iut a Fact that gals don't like giving BJ's.
I had about 45 gals in my life.
I'd say only 25 gave me head.
I went down on all of them.

Baltimore Bob

It doesn't really Flow.
That's one thing that women going down on men
don't have to worry about.
So giving a BJ should be easier.

Baltimore Bob

Isn't iut a Fact that gals don't like giving BJ's.
I had about 45 gals in my life.
I'd say only 25 gave me head.
I went down on all of them.

Baltimore Bob

I think I only ran into maybe two in my life that didn't like giving BJ's, and then it was because they had sexual issues from being molested or something.

Last edited:
happy-013.gif

And you ASSumed I needed to communicate... got it. :eusa_whistle:

You're really not getting this are you? You made an assumption and expected it go without comment? Said comments were not assumptions, but were based on the assumption made by you. Now you could admit that you stuck your foot in your mouth. Or not....

And you ASSumed I needed to communicate... got it. :eusa_whistle:

You're really not getting this are you? You made an assumption and expected it go without comment? Said comments were not assumptions, but were based on the assumption made by you. Now you could admit that you stuck your foot in your mouth. Or not....

You're making... hell, have already made, a mountain out of a mole hill. For what purpose I don't know. I simply added to the already flowing conversation that shaving was a polite thing to do to make it more pleasurable for men to go down on a woman. Now for some reason you threw in some personal problem with it about communicating when none was present. Now if you have someone in your life that needs to be told to communicate, that does not automatically roll over onto this board. You brought your personal problems into the conversation and you shouldn't have. They're completely irrelevant. Perhaps you could start a thread about communication and why it's a problem in your life, then maybe we'd all know why you've blown this into such a major issue.

Here's another tip: Chill out and get a grip.

Forum List

Back