Low Sex Drive In Women

shave are you kidding me.....come here pale....let me introduce you to the thing done now...brazilian waxes...you start out on all fours so they can wax your ass..literally...then turn over....much smoother and lasts longer than a shave...which is only a good thing when caught at just the right time....

you object to the way a woman smells....wow.....you must go down on some skanks...most men go nuts over the "scent of a woman"...matter of fact...i have found...at dinner...going into the restroom...putting my finger inside myself and then rubbing it behind my ears or neck.....makes for an interesting dinner...alll the way around
That's why I do the "dip and smell test" before I put my face down there. I've run into a yeast infection or two that weren't so rosey smelling. Especially in Florida. I guess women shouldn't were cut offs and go swimming. The wet shorts cause problems.

Like they say... once you get past the smell, you got it licked.

Last edited:
that is what i was thinking! I have pleased more of my boyfriends more than they ever pleased me.
I have also given a lot more blow jobs than have had guys go down on me.

here's a tip... Shave! Men don't like having to stick their face in that huge, wet, and sometimes smelly mountain of hair.

here's a tip: Communicate!

Here's a tip: just did.

And it doesn't HAVE to be shaved. A nice close trim works well too.

Quote: That is what I was thinking!
I have pleased more of my boyfriends more than they ever pleased me.

Sounds like this gal has been with the wrong men
or she's just not that attractive.
I really like going down on an attractive woman
but less interested in going down on an unattractive gal.
The gal that gave me the best head
not that attractive.
So I only went down once on her.

Weight is the issue with me.
If your supposed to weigh say 125 then I can handle up to 175
no plus 200 lb women for me.
Baltimore Bob says No to Fatties

You may believe it, but that doesn't make it true. ;)
That is what I was thinking! I have pleased more of my boyfriends more than they ever pleased me.

Here's a tip... SHAVE! Men don't like having to stick their face in that huge, wet, and sometimes smelly mountain of hair.

Speak for yourself. Nothing better than crawling through the undergrowth for a yodel in the canyon!

That is what I was thinking! I have pleased more of my boyfriends more than they ever pleased me.

Here's a tip... SHAVE! Men don't like having to stick their face in that huge, wet, and sometimes smelly mountain of hair.

Speak for yourself. Nothing better than crawling through the undergrowth for a yodel in the canyon!

Sorry pard... that's just aaacky... :cheeky-smiley-018:

Quote: That is what I was thinking!
I have pleased more of my boyfriends more than they ever pleased me.

Sounds like this gal has been with the wrong men
or she's just not that attractive.
I really like going down on an attractive woman
but less interested in going down on an unattractive gal.
The gal that gave me the best head
not that attractive.
So I only went down once on her.

Weight is the issue with me.
If your supposed to weigh say 125 then I can handle up to 175
no plus 200 lb women for me.
Baltimore Bob says No to Fatties

Hell Bob... 175 lbs. is fat. Anything over 140 lbs. is a chunkster.

Ok - nobody else has said it, so I will - the above tip goes both ways, you know. I know it's not exactly the same but there are enough similarities to apply to both people.

Ok - nobody else has said it, so I will - the above tip goes both ways, you know. I know it's not exactly the same but there are enough similarities to apply to both people.

I agree, however an erection sticks far out from the hair, and a coochie is UNDER the hair, so it's more important for a woman to trim that back or shave than a man... IMO.

There's nothing worse than getting curly little hairs in your mouth... I HATE that. I just refuse to go down there if it isn't trimmed or shaved. Fortunately most women nowadays do.

Muff diving - the Commando perspective

Bear in mind that going down on you is NOT compulsory ... however, to your advantage, there are very few men, if any, who would turn down the opportunity, given half the chance.

Another very important thing to remember is, keep your girly bits nice and fragrant ... you never know when I might feel the urge to say hello to that lovely part of your anatomy.

Extension to first rule above ... if you get muff dived, enjoy every moment and just be grateful you have a man who adores you enough to do it.

These ears are NOT handles to pull my face deep into your pussy ... I know it's called muff diving but holding my breath for an indefinite period is not an option, I'm a mammal and as such, need to surface for air once in awhile!

Extension to third rule ... also please DO NOT apply pressure to the back of my head, as already mentioned, I need oxygen. How many men do you know that are capable of breathing through their ears or arses?

Along the lines of third and fourth rule ... not a good idea to clamp your lovely thighs shut in excitement during any part of the proceedings. The sensation of being suddenly and without any warning, struck deaf, dumb and blind can be very traumatic! Add to this scenario, not being able to speak due to having my head in the death grip of your thighs, although nice, is also a little scary, especially when the only means of communication left is sign language which, with your eyes probably shut tighter than a ducks arse, you wouldn't see ... anyway how many of us would know the sign language for "Darling I can't bloody breathe!"

Reading a book or talking about the price of fish at Tesco's while I do it is a definite no-no, especially if you would like more of the same in the future.

However, If you like how I do it, it's not a good idea to try and discover where, with whom or how many pussy's it took to perfect the technique you are enjoying. Just lay back, moan, squirm, be as Meg Ryan as you like but enjoy it and be happy that I'm good at it. (See also third rule about gratitude).

When you hear your girlfriends moaning about how their men don't go down on them very often, please don't say anything as it's not on to either sympathise with them or brag about how often you get your minge munched.

Feeling randy when you wake up does not mean that I have to kissy- kissy, slurp it "Good Morning" But seeing as it's you, I probably would (See first rule).

Muff diving - the Commando perspective

Bear in mind that going down on you is NOT compulsory ... however, to your advantage, there are very few men, if any, who would turn down the opportunity, given half the chance.

Another very important thing to remember is, keep your girly bits nice and fragrant ... you never know when I might feel the urge to say hello to that lovely part of your anatomy.

Extension to first rule above ... if you get muff dived, enjoy every moment and just be grateful you have a man who adores you enough to do it.

These ears are NOT handles to pull my face deep into your pussy ... I know it's called muff diving but holding my breath for an indefinite period is not an option, I'm a mammal and as such, need to surface for air once in awhile!

Extension to third rule ... also please DO NOT apply pressure to the back of my head, as already mentioned, I need oxygen. How many men do you know that are capable of breathing through their ears or arses?

Along the lines of third and fourth rule ... not a good idea to clamp your lovely thighs shut in excitement during any part of the proceedings. The sensation of being suddenly and without any warning, struck deaf, dumb and blind can be very traumatic! Add to this scenario, not being able to speak due to having my head in the death grip of your thighs, although nice, is also a little scary, especially when the only means of communication left is sign language which, with your eyes probably shut tighter than a ducks arse, you wouldn't see ... anyway how many of us would know the sign language for "Darling I can't bloody breathe!"

Reading a book or talking about the price of fish at Tesco's while I do it is a definite no-no, especially if you would like more of the same in the future.

However, If you like how I do it, it's not a good idea to try and discover where, with whom or how many pussy's it took to perfect the technique you are enjoying. Just lay back, moan, squirm, be as Meg Ryan as you like but enjoy it and be happy that I'm good at it. (See also third rule about gratitude).

When you hear your girlfriends moaning about how their men don't go down on them very often, please don't say anything as it's not on to either sympathise with them or brag about how often you get your minge munched.

Feeling randy when you wake up does not mean that I have to kissy- kissy, slurp it "Good Morning" But seeing as it's you, I probably would (See first rule).

:lol:

You may believe it, but that doesn't make it true. ;)

I don't shave, I wax. That way you don't get razor rash. And you men should never shave, trim or wax but never shave because you never keep it up right and we get razor rash from you.

shave are you kidding me.....come here pale....let me introduce you to the thing done now...brazilian waxes...you start out on all fours so they can wax your ass..literally...then turn over....much smoother and lasts longer than a shave...which is only a good thing when caught at just the right time....

you object to the way a woman smells....wow.....you must go down on some skanks...most men go nuts over the "scent of a woman"...matter of fact...i have found...at dinner...going into the restroom...putting my finger inside myself and then rubbing it behind my ears or neck.....makes for an interesting dinner...alll the way around
That's why I do the "dip and smell test" before I put my face down there. I've run into a yeast infection or two that weren't so rosey smelling. Especially in Florida. I guess women shouldn't were cut offs and go swimming. The wet shorts cause problems.

Like they say... once you get past the smell, you got it licked.
I have never had a yeast infection maybe it is because it is not real humid here!:lol: or it might be the fact my mom taught me to clean myself and eat plenty of yogurt!:razz:
And the best part about being pregnant is you are always ready to go. maybe that is why so many men have fetishes about pregnant women.

Last edited:
As long as no one's cleaning with the yogurt...though that might be fun to get out. :eusa_eh:
actually plain yogurt is one of the best ways to help with skin break down and itching. I used to take care of this lady who had terrible break down on her bottom due to diabetes and plain yogurt worked better than anything. But no I eat it don't use down there!

Forum List

Back