Low Sex Drive In Women

It doesn't really Flow.
That's one thing that women going down on men
don't have to worry about.
So giving a BJ should be easier.

Baltimore Bob
Yeah! Right it is easier! You try having something jammed down your throat over and over.
The best story is when I pulled a Stiffler with my ex boyfriend, of course not on purpose!:eek:

And you ASSumed I needed to communicate... got it. :eusa_whistle:

You're really not getting this are you? You made an assumption and expected it go without comment? Said comments were not assumptions, but were based on the assumption made by you. Now you could admit that you stuck your foot in your mouth. Or not....

You're making... hell, have already made, a mountain out of a mole hill. For what purpose I don't know. I simply added to the already flowing conversation that shaving was a polite thing to do to make it more pleasurable for men to go down on a woman. Now for some reason you threw in some personal problem with it about communicating when none was present. Now if you have someone in your life that needs to be told to communicate, that does not automatically roll over onto this board. You brought your personal problems into the conversation and you shouldn't have. They're completely irrelevant. Perhaps you could start a thread about communication and why it's a problem in your life, then maybe we'd all know why you've blown this into such a major issue.

Here's another tip: Chill out and get a grip.

Dayum.... Next thing ya know, you'll be whinin' and bitchin' about tips in return.... :lol:

I am a feminist. And so I am willing to sacrifice my body and life to fuck every woman on Earth and prove they do indeed have orgasmic sex drives!!!!!

Remember me.

Quote: Yeah! Right it is easier!
You try having something jammed down your throat over and over.
The best story is when I pulled a Stiffler with my ex boyfriend, of course not on purpose!

I'm sorry if you can't do it right. Most women have that issue.
And all you have to do is wash it off.
That's what the Pro did when I had my 1st sexual experience in SF in 1970.
She washed me then she did me and told me to tell her when it was time.
I didn't - I unloaded in her mouth.
It cost me $18. Great looking brunette.

But please you gals have all sorts of stuff coming out of you.

Baltimore Bob

You're really not getting this are you? You made an assumption and expected it go without comment? Said comments were not assumptions, but were based on the assumption made by you. Now you could admit that you stuck your foot in your mouth. Or not....

You're making... hell, have already made, a mountain out of a mole hill. For what purpose I don't know. I simply added to the already flowing conversation that shaving was a polite thing to do to make it more pleasurable for men to go down on a woman. Now for some reason you threw in some personal problem with it about communicating when none was present. Now if you have someone in your life that needs to be told to communicate, that does not automatically roll over onto this board. You brought your personal problems into the conversation and you shouldn't have. They're completely irrelevant. Perhaps you could start a thread about communication and why it's a problem in your life, then maybe we'd all know why you've blown this into such a major issue.

Here's another tip: Chill out and get a grip.

Dayum.... Next thing ya know, you'll be whinin' and bitchin' about tips in return.... :lol:

No... that appears to be your area.

Quote: Yeah! Right it is easier!
You try having something jammed down your throat over and over.
The best story is when I pulled a Stiffler with my ex boyfriend, of course not on purpose!

I'm sorry if you can't do it right. Most women have that issue.
And all you have to do is wash it off.
That's what the Pro did when I had my 1st sexual experience in SF in 1970.
She washed me then she did me and told me to tell her when it was time.
I didn't - I unloaded in her mouth.
It cost me $18. Great looking brunette.

But please you gals have all sorts of stuff coming out of you.

Baltimore Bob
oh! I know how to do it right, I made sure I figured that one out so it cut down my time for having to do it.

No... that appears to be your area.

Was there some part of "in return" that you didn't understand? :lol:

Is getting the last word so important to you? ...
laughing-019.gif

I would bet a tenner that most low sex drive in women is caused by middle aged male guts and eating habits.

Thus was born the lesbian.

Forum List

Back