Low Levels of Radiation Found in US Milk

The radiation was measured at .8 pico curies or .0000000000008 curies. And that particular isotope, Iodine131, has a half life of 4 days so I don't think there is too much to worry about.

All is fine. I went directly to murkas best source of "information" to check.
Would someone send me some of that murkin milk ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXFUUGeV1DI]YouTube - Ann Coulter Says Radiation Is Good For You[/ame]

My question is if there is historical radiation data for milk from this area. If so, how much above the baseline are the values being seen, and if not, how does one know if the levels measured are not baseline?

My question is if there is historical radiation data for milk from this area. If so, how much above the baseline are the values being seen, and if not, how does one know if the levels measured are not baseline?

I haven't been able to find that piece of very useful info.

The radiation was measured at .8 pico curies or .0000000000008 curies. And that particular isotope, Iodine131, has a half life of 4 days so I don't think there is too much to worry about.

"The FDA said such findings were to be expected in the coming days because of the nuclear crisis in Japan, and that the levels were expected to drop relatively quickly.

"Radiation is all around us in our daily lives, and these findings are a miniscule amount compared to what people experience every day," said Patricia Hansen, senior scientist.at the FDA. "A person would be exposed to low levels of radiation on a round-trip cross-country flight, watching television, and even from construction materials."

EPA said it was increasing the level of nationwide monitoring of milk, precipitation and drinking water.
"

Low levels of radiation found in US milk - Yahoo! News

YouTube - Ann Coulter Says Radiation Is Good For You

I give you scientific info and the best you can reply with is Ann Coulter?
You said it's nothing to worry about. Ann Coulter said there's nothing to worry about.

You gonna' call her dumb for arriving at the same conclusion as you did? :confused:

Did she say why there was nothing to worry about?

I don't waste my time on Ann Coulter.

YouTube - Ann Coulter Says Radiation Is Good For You

You said it's nothing to worry about. Ann Coulter said there's nothing to worry about.

You gonna' call her dumb for arriving at the same conclusion as you did? :confused:

And Douger posted that radiation was good for you, I never said that.

And Douger posted that radiation was good for you, I never said that.
Douger is stupid enough to think that it is good for you....

Forum List

Back