Low level fire bombings over Toyko

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
win wars

Not "police actions" like in Korea.

The GG got it

The fire -bombings were uttlerly savage,ruthless -worse than the A -bombs. Killed hundred of thousands of civilians

Who started the war - servicemen in PH were playing games on Dec 7, 1941

Last edited:
3 and a half years for USA in WW2. did things right -executed crimminals in the chair witin monts after convictions

Compared to 10 in nam

3 and a half years for USA in WW2. did things right -executed crimminals in the chair witin monts after convictions

Compared to 10 in nam
Except for those German Scientists who were brought to America to work on our Space Program. Russia took some Scientists as well but there is speculation that they were taken against their will.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOCYcgOnWUM"]McNamara about the low level bombings fire bombings of tokyo[/ame]

The whole movie is worth watching. The best what´s ever banned on film.
When you look in his eyes...watchings that he realizes the shame on him, punished and bothered and cruzified by his demons...this freezes my blood. Thanks god that i live in present. Thank god that i did always had a choice to pick a gun or to refuse.

Thank you america. Without your immolation, i hadn´t grown up in freedom. What can I ever give you back?

Last edited:
There are few people whose opinions on morality I care less about than John McNamara's.

His recanting of his pro-war stances taken years after he did so much damage to our nation and Viet Nam does NOT much impress me, either.

The man should have stuck to making cars.

In public life his metric-based managment approach was stupid beyond words.

Not only was he the archtect of the disasterous Viet Nam war, he then went on to screw up the lives of people in third world nations as head of the World Bank

There are few people whose opinions on morality I care less about than John McNamara's.

His recanting of his pro-war stances taken years after he did so much damage to our nation and Viet Nam does NOT much impress me, either.

Not only was he the archtect of the disasterous Viet Nam war, he then went on to screw up the lives of people in third world nations as head of the World Bank

??

Have you ever watched the movie? He speaks clearly how it came to the vietnam war and how it went this bad. And he names it as a failure.
And he does also speak about his job at the world bank. He helped to eradicate the Onchozerkosis, the worm-parrasite-based "river blindness disease" for example.

??

Have you ever watched the movie? He speaks clearly how it came to the vietnam war and how it went this bad. And he names it as a failure.
And he does also speak about his job at the world bank. He helped to eradicate the Onchozerkosis, the worm-parrasite-based "river blindness disease" for example.

Yeah after the man burned down the house he regretted his decision to do so,

My heart bleeds for his crocodile guilt.

Then, after escalating the war in Viet Nam, he went on to apply that same "let's run nations like they were corporations" mentality that makes the World Bank nothing more than the tool of corporations, tyrants and dictators, too.

God will forgive him.

I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back