Low IQ Betsy DeVos fails to explain why schools aren't performing well under policies she championed

The left is holding our kids hostage in public schools.

We need to shut down the schools, yank all federal funding for ALL education in every form...and put the teachers who encourage kids to riot or who feed them communist propaganda in prison.
You might be the dumbest, most unAmerican poster on this site

Translation from commiespeak:

"You are 100 percent correct, we are targeting your children..for death and protection. We set them up in schools, where they are fed a constant diet of misinformation and surrounded by violent offenders, and when they are killed by the violent nuts we allow to access them, we blame you and use them to riot against constitutional freedoms."
Right, sure freak...everyone who isn't a hateful, ignorant white wing nut job is a commie...thank goodness freaks like you generally hide indoors....

The usual, stale accusations of "stupidity" from the people who are responsible for the creation of the stupidest student body the US has ever seen.

We need to shut down the schools, yank all federal funding for ALL education in every form...and put the teachers who encourage kids to riot or who feed them communist propaganda in prison.

"You are 100 percent correct, we are targeting your children..for death and protection. We set them up in schools, where they are fed a constant diet of misinformation and surrounded by violent offenders, and when they are killed by the violent nuts we allow to access them, we blame you and use them to riot against constitutional freedoms."
Right, sure freak...everyone who isn't a hateful, ignorant white wing nut job is a commie...thank goodness freaks like you generally hide indoors....

Nonsense. I'm outside all the time. I have friends and talk to people every single day.

And I tell them all (and they listen)..progressives today are the same as the progressives of the nazi party. Mentally ill, obsessed with children, and deserving of prison.

That includes every single disgusting pos administrator and teacher working in our public schools to dumbify our children.

Nonsense. I'm outside all the time. I have friends and talk to people every single day.

And I tell them all (and they listen)..progressives today are the same as the progressives of the nazi party. Mentally ill, obsessed with children, and deserving of prison.

That includes every single disgusting pos administrator and teacher working in our public schools to dumbify our children.
Haha, you shameless, embarrassing little liar...you don't let any of this vomit out of your mouth in public, not sure who you think you are fooling, moron...

Vouchers. Voucher the entire educational system

Yeah, those kids will like getting on a bus for two hours every morning to get to the private school closest to their home. No problem with that, is there?

Vouchers are a false hope and a waste of time effort and money as so many states and cities have found out the hard way.

Vouchers. Voucher the entire educational system

Yeah, those kids will like getting on a bus for two hours every morning to get to the private school closest to their home. No problem with that, is there?

Vouchers are a false hope and a waste of time effort and money as so many states and cities have found out the hard way.
And now it's just a criminal enterprise, as people grab taxpayer cash with virtually no oversight.

I never thought I would see someone more stupid than Dan Quale, but she pulled it off. The things she say's are really, really, dumb.

Hey, what's the smartest thing that ever came out of a woman's mouth?
Einstein's cock!

Forum List

Back