Low Information Voters versus Dimwitted Voters

Obama admits 95% of income gains gone to top 1% - Sep ...
money.cnn.com/2013/09/15/.../income-inequality-obama/
CNNMoney
Sep 15, 2013 - President Obama has been loud and clear about his fight against income inequality, but he admitted that the rich have fared far better than the ...
Do the Republicans want to spread the wealth? Why are the rich sitting on all that money?

because all rich people are Republicans

better tell Oprah that
or barbara streisand
or bill gates
warren buffett, obama's buddy

or georges soros

you're a fool

Obama admits 95% of income gains gone to top 1% - Sep ...
money.cnn.com/2013/09/15/.../income-inequality-obama/
CNNMoney
Sep 15, 2013 - President Obama has been loud and clear about his fight against income inequality, but he admitted that the rich have fared far better than the ...
Do the Republicans want to spread the wealth? Why are the rich sitting on all that money?

because all rich people are Republicans

better tell Oprah that
or barbara streisand
or bill gates
warren buffett, obama's buddy

or georges soros

you're a fool
Fine change the subject to avoid the point I made. I have to go to work. Bye till later. I gotta go make that trump money.

See, I don't worry about the sharpest Americans. I worry about the average American. You and I know they aint that smart.

Middle class Republicans point to us liberals and cry class warfare not realizing they vote with the enemy in a war that has always existed and always will exist. They literally vote against their own financial interest usually over some b******* wedge issues like God Jays guns or racism but ignorance is the number one factor in being a conservative. Assuming you aren't one of them the one percent that makes over $400,000 a year. And maybe you make a hundred thousand a year or a hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. In that case you make enough that you want to protect the status quo even if that's not a fair thing to do
Financial interest? Explain that one to us?

I pay 6% sales tax Down here compared to my home town of 10.25%

Gas is $2.11 compared to what I heard today it is $3.46 in California

My property taxes is $4,000 dollars less a year compared to the same typ of property in my home town

My smokes a $1.19 a pack compared to $10 bucks plus a pack in my home town

Do you even know how to do math?
Tell me why don't Americans flock to where you live then? If it's so cheap and great to live how come corporations don't go down there and set up their operations I'll tell you why because nobody wants to live there
Translation ~ you don't have a clue about the Upstate of South Carolina , they flock here by the droves .

Middle class Republicans point to us liberals and cry class warfare not realizing they vote with the enemy in a war that has always existed and always will exist. They literally vote against their own financial interest usually over some b******* wedge issues like God Jays guns or racism but ignorance is the number one factor in being a conservative. Assuming you aren't one of them the one percent that makes over $400,000 a year. And maybe you make a hundred thousand a year or a hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. In that case you make enough that you want to protect the status quo even if that's not a fair thing to do

the problem is people like you making the case for liberals. you do more harm than good
Let's hear you make a case for liberals then
been there, done that...

but maybe it's time again

OBAMA ONE BECAUSE GIFTS!

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP IN WALMART'S BASEMENT!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

THE DARKIES ARE IN THE WIRE!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE IRANIACS ARE AGONNA NUCLEATE THE JEWZ!

OBAMA ONE BECAUSE GIFTS!

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP IN WALMART'S BASEMENT!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

THE DARKIES ARE IN THE WIRE!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE IRANIACS ARE AGONNA NUCLEATE THE JEWZ!

^^^^^parents will not admit creating him^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I should invest in the company that makes Depends adult diapers. I see so many dimwits shitting their pants here on a daily basis.

OBAMAZ UNDER YER BED! BOO!

There's a dipshit in another topic today claiming milk is $5.00 a gallon.

Another dipshit in the exact same topic is claiming oil is at its highest price ever.

Guess which political persuasion they are.

"If I bleev it, it must be true!"

Obama is President, so oil must be at its highest price ever.

Wut? It isn't? It's actually really, really low right now? Well, that can't be because of Obama!

That's how the brain of a dipshit works. If oil is high, it's Obama's fault. If oil is low, it isn't because of Obama.

Financial interest? Explain that one to us?

I pay 6% sales tax Down here compared to my home town of 10.25%

Gas is $2.11 compared to what I heard today it is $3.46 in California

My property taxes is $4,000 dollars less a year compared to the same typ of property in my home town

My smokes a $1.19 a pack compared to $10 bucks plus a pack in my home town

Do you even know how to do math?
Tell me why don't Americans flock to where you live then? If it's so cheap and great to live how come corporations don't go down there and set up their operations I'll tell you why because nobody wants to live there

Ah hem... Tennessee is also "down there"... Not quite as much a bargain as Miss. or Bama, but we just stole the US Headquarters for Nissan from So. Cal. Have added 4 auto plants in a decade, and got (for awhile) one of the few solar panel companies that actually PRODUCES in the US.. And that's just MIDDLE Tenn. In my area, about 1/2 the folks commute by AIR to jobs all over the country and would NEVER live in Cali or Mich any more... And the local schools are some of the best in the nation.. Can't beat it.. Now go home to your "low information" urban cave and dont' THINK of checking it out for yourself...

Spent the holiday week listening to the Right Wing Noise Machine .. replays of Rushbo and other wingnut, echo chamber mouthpieces and let me tell you I got an education.

It seems right wing world is of the opinion that the GOP lost the Presidential election, not because of Romney or the right wing kooks that came out of the woodwork to actually help the President and Democrats (the Dems actually won seats in BOTH houses of Congress in 2012), but because of low information voters...people new to the process, first time voters and others.

Imagine a party actually running against more people voting? It's hilariously funny and sad at the same time.

I guess the GOP base thinks having information o matter how twisted or distorted makes a better voter.

Denial runs rampant, but what is worth watching is how the right wingers deal with the fact that more people are voting now...more youth, and blacks, and others who usually sit out an election

Dante predicts more victimhood for the GOP and it's base
Low info versus dim witted...why are you dividing up liberals? Birds of a feather...

Forum List

Back