Low Energy Jeb Bush says he 'can't imagine having to attack someone to win an election'.

Jeb is a weeny.
That may be true, not saying it is, but he had Donald's number early on.

we all knew that... that's why he was cc'd elected...

at one point 3 of the top 5 Republicans were
trump
Fiorina
Carson

all 3 have never held office.....there is a reason for that

Trump played the egos of the what was it 17 or 13 Republicans? He rarely got any of the votes of the dropouts during the primaries. He was the last pick of many by default, as it was all about Hillary being the alternative.

We have many people today acting like children saying "Hillary made me do it" in reference to voting for Trump
So wait....he had like 20% in the first poll...so when people dropped out, he didn't get their supporters?
Uh, how did he win?
Somewhere along the way as other candidates dropped out, Trump struggled to rise in the national polls and the national vote of the GOP voters and primaries. I believe he ended up with somewhere around 44% of GOP voters casting votes for him? So even in the end, less than half wanted him to be the candidate.

17 candidates start out with 5 dropping out before the beginning of 2016 (remember, it starts in 2015), 3 more dropping out after a poor showing in Iowa, and 3 more again dropping out after a poor showing in the first primary (Granite State) in February of 2016. And finally, 1 more drops out after a poor showing in South Carolina (February 20th).

One (1) more candidate drops out in the beginning of the March primaries and this leaves us with the top 4 GOP candidates: Trump/Cruz/Kasich/Rubio. Rubio drops out middle of March, and the last two challengers to Trump for the soul of the Grand Old Party (GOP), Cruz and Kasich, drop out in the beginning on May. The GOP Convention is held in the middle of July. Trump only gets just under 70% of his convention delegates.

What was Trump getting percentage wide in votes in each state, as all these other candidates dropped out? (The polling is even more fascinating on Trump with GOP voters during this time).

up until the middle of April, Trump can't even get 50% of the vote in a state primary

Results of the Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia

and the polling? Trump doesn't break into 40% until after Rubio drops out. National Republican Primary Polls - FiveThirtyEight

Last edited:
I was for Rubio, and then Cruz, but only because I didn't think TRUMP had a chance against the media. When TRUMP won the nomination I started paying more attention to Hillary (not to vote for her) and how TRUMP was not effected by the turn made from the media, and realized he had a good chance at winning the election.
After being in office for a few months I came to the conclusion no other republican would be able to accomplish all the things TRUMP has accomplished. Rubio and Cruz would have caved to liberals, Rubio quicker than Cruz, but both would have caved.

I was for Rubio, and then Cruz, but only because I didn't think TRUMP had a chance against the media. When TRUMP won the nomination I started paying more attention to Hillary (not to vote for her) and how TRUMP was not effected by the turn made from the media, and realized he had a good chance at winning the election.

After being in office for a few months I came to the conclusion no other republican would be able to accomplish all the things TRUMP has accomplished. Rubio and Cruz would have caved to liberals, Rubio quicker than Cruz, but both would have caved.

Polling showed that after the election, Trump had a chance of winning the election. Nate Silver over at Five Thirty Eight had it in I believe the mid 20s percentage wise. What did you base your 'good' chance on? Curious to know.

I'm not sure what people believe Trump has accomplished. Outside of administrative actions, Trump equivocates so much it is difficult for most people to actually know what he promises and what he says he will do or won't do, or maybe who knows? (my Trumpspeak, see?). I know we do not have better, cheaper healthcare for everyone. The or was it two major legislative things Trump got involved with, went crazy (he did not draft the GOP tax bill . he signed their bill, not his)

4 Things President Trump Wants to Accomplish in 2018

Know the 4 things?

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said Trump’s major domestic priorities for reform in 2018 are health care, infrastructure, welfare and immigration.

“The president was elected because of his ambitious agenda and his desire to get a lot of things done,” Sanders said in a press briefing on Tuesday, calling those four items “top priorities for the Administration this year.”

With his own party controlling both houses of the Congress, will he succeed?

Jeb Bush: 'I can't imagine having to attack someone to make yourself look strong'

That's like the New England Patriots saying 'we're not getting into a shoving match just to win a game'

I was predisposed to be supportive of Jeb Bush.

But if he thought that he would run for President and not have to attack people, with the way libs are,

he is a fool.

He is obviously from the Old School of Republicanism, where we were above all that, and talked "policy" while the left were spending all their time spreading the most vicious race baiting lies.

That is a receipt for defeat.

He also should have considered a platform that recognized the end of the Cold War and the failure of "Free Trade" as a policy.

[

But if he thought that he would run for President and not have to attack people, with the way libs are, he is a fool.
The way Libs are? LOL

Donald J. Trump was the most vile and disgusting degenerate to ever grace a stage or podium during an election. Trump attacked Bush and his family, Cruz and his family, Rubio and his family? Jeb never had to worry about your big bad Libs. With friends like Trump who needs enemies?

[

But if he thought that he would run for President and not have to attack people, with the way libs are, he is a fool.
The way Libs are? LOL

Donald J. Trump was the most vile and disgusting degenerate to ever grace a stage or podium during an election. Trump attacked Bush and his family, Cruz and his family, Rubio and his family? Jeb never had to worry about your big bad Libs. With friends like Trump who needs enemies?

And if Trump had not been there and Jeb got the cake walk to the Nomination that way he wanted,

then the leftie media and Hillary and her partisans would have eaten him alive.

Trump is our answer to YOU.

Seems you lefties like to dish it out, but don't like to take it.

Polling showed that after the election, Trump had a chance of winning the election. Nate Silver over at Five Thirty Eight had it in I believe the mid 20s percentage wise. What did you base your 'good' chance on? Curious to know.

I'm not sure what people believe Trump has accomplished. Outside of administrative actions, Trump equivocates so much it is difficult for most people to actually know what he promises and what he says he will do or won't do, or maybe who knows? (my Trumpspeak, see?). I know we do not have better, cheaper healthcare for everyone. The or was it two major legislative things Trump got involved with, went crazy (he did not draft the GOP tax bill . he signed their bill, not his)

4 Things President Trump Wants to Accomplish in 2018

Know the 4 things?

All people had to do to see TRUMP had a good shot at winning the election was compare people coming to see TRUMP as opposed to those coming to see Hollywood entertainers at Hillary events. TRUMP's campaign rallies basically were just TRUMP and some American flags, no big show, no celebrities, just TRUMP.

[

The way Libs are? LOL

And if Trump had not been there and Jeb got the cake walk to the Nomination that way he wanted,

your problem is you're still angry and believe something has been dished out to you? LOL

[

The way Libs are? LOL

your problem is you're still angry and believe something has been dished out to you? LOL

There has been plenty of vile and false insults dished out by the vile asshole Left, over the last couple of decades, in general and to me specifically.

Only a liar would deny that.

And yes, I am angry about that.

Rightfully so.

What part of that was confusing to you?

My point stands.

Jeb would have been eaten alive by the vile left.

Forum List

Back