Low Energy Jeb Bush says he 'can't imagine having to attack someone to win an election'.

Jeb was 100% correct on this: "When I ran for office, I said he is a chaos candidate and would be a chaos president," and Trump bloviating and trying to claim his administration is a 'Well oiled machine" is almost as laughable as the claims of his inaugural crowd size and his fingers

:backpedal::banana::abgg2q.jpg:

What did the pussy say...............oh the Bush Dynasty is dead...................oh well..............BYE

What Jeb Bush is....is a Moderate Democrat.

Everybody claiming to be a Democrat is actually a Committed Bolshevik (one with some semblance of education in Alinsky Tactics) or a Bolshevik-in-training, i. e. a half-wit Idiot.

Many Republicans claiming to be Republicans are actually what were once Moderate Democrats.

Except for a few folks with balls and integrity---like Jim Jordan from Ohio and Devin Nunes from California---The only real Republicans are the Voters....excepting from that....Illegal Alien Voters, Dead Voters, and PinHead Bolsheviks---they are 100% Democrats.

Its confusing, and the country is in desperate trouble because of it....BUT---MAGA .

Jeb is a weeny.
That may be true, not saying it is, but he had Donald's number early on.

He can go on tour with Hillary. They are America's answer to the Cleveland
Browns.
Do you know a cult of personality dies when the personality either withers away or leaves the scene?

I would say DJY for Life in Prison, but I doubt he'd allow himself to be sent to one - alive. Martha Stewart has more balls than DJT.

Jeb is a weeny.

we all knew that... that's why he was cc'd elected...

at one point 3 of the top 5 Republicans were
trump
Fiorina
Carson

all 3 have never held office.....there is a reason for that
Trump played the egos of the what was it 17 or 13 Republicans? He rarely got any of the votes of the dropouts during the primaries. He was the last pick of many by default, as it was all about Hillary being the alternative.

We have many people today acting like children saying "Hillary made me do it" in reference to voting for Trump

Jeb is a weeny.

trump
Fiorina
Carson

Trump played the egos of the what was it 17 or 13 Republicans? He rarely got any of the votes of the dropouts during the primaries. He was the last pick of many by default, as it was all about Hillary being the alternative.

We have many people today acting like children saying "Hillary made me do it" in reference to voting for Trump

Negative voting. That's what FPTP is all about.

Positive voting is Proportional Representation. You can look at the German elections and see that up to 10% of people will switch their vote at the same time from FPTP to PR and towards smaller parties.

Low Energy Mitt Romney ruled out 2020 run, said Trump is gonna win re-election easily.

time for Low Energy Jeb! to follow suit...

Low Energy Mitt Romney ruled out 2020 run, said Trump is gonna win re-election easily.

Both Romney and Bush are out of 2020 and would get whipped in 2024.
Their aspirations to become President are over.

2024...right now...is shaping up as a 3-horse race between Mike Pence,
Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio. Rubio though, will have a lot of work to
do before now and 2024.

Jeb is a weeny.

trump
Fiorina
Carson

Awwwww......he won....regular people are happy...the left is not...I couldn't be happier myself.

AND your comment had nothing to do with mine......he was the leader of the republicans in every poll since before the first debate.....I was referencing polls in late...15.....they all had the outsider up there.....

and you are wrong....I was a Carson supporter...then I voted for Cruz in the primary...and now I am a YUUUUUUUUUUGE Trump fan...He won lots of people over.......I like a guy that doesn't sound like an elitist profressor berating me all day......you lefties love those kinds of people.....you hate people who speak plainly and enjoy life....

Both Romney and Bush are out of 2020 and would get whipped in 2024.
Their aspirations to become President are over.

2024...right now...is shaping up as a 3-horse race between Mike Pence,
Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio. Rubio though, will have a lot of work to
do before now and 2024.

Kid Rock 2024!!!!!

Forum List

Back