low cut dress

fredchurch

Rookie
Feb 7, 2012
to the ladys. if it bothers you when men look at you and give you attention then why do you go out of your way to parade around with your breasts half exposed. you catch us men looking at you then call us perverts?

• Banned
let me add to this---a woman will go through surgery to have her breasts made larger cost her money. then buy the smallest string bikini money can buy then say what the f is he looking at?

to the ladys. if it bothers you when men look at you and give you attention then why do you go out of your way to parade around with your breasts half exposed. you catch us men looking at you then call us perverts?

That's odd, Fred.

Women never seem to mind when they catch me looking.

well fredchurch, some people are fucked up...what can I say? some people get what they think they want and then still remain unhappy.

either way, you still get to see the titties...

well fredchurch, some people are fucked up...what can I say? some people get what they think they want and then still remain unhappy.

Based on one of his other posts he seem to have no idea that there is anything to look at higher then her breasts when he's talking to her......... :lol:

Its called cleavage!!

great-cleavage-101.jpg

Based on one of his other posts he seem to have no idea that there is anything to look at higher then her breasts when he's talking to her......... :lol:

That's probably due to his age, 12 year olds are often quite short.

That's odd, Fred.

Then you probably are attractive to them. Women only mind being examined by men whom they are not attracted to.

I'm an "ass man" with comparatively little interest in a woman's breast. In fact, when a woman seems to have very large breasts it occurs to me that they probably are pendulous when not packed into a heavy-duty brassiere and hang down to her navel.

As an inveterate ass man, women never see me examining them lasciviously because I'm behind them. The only thing I can tell from the front is whether a woman has wide hips and nice thick thighs. If she doesn't I automatically lose any libidinous interest.

That's odd, Fred.

Then you probably are attractive to them. Women only mind being examined by men whom they are not attracted to.

I'm an "ass man" with comparatively little interest in a woman's breast. In fact, when a woman seems to have very large breasts it occurs to me that they probably are pendulous when not packed into a heavy-duty brassiere and hang down to her navel.

As an inveterate ass man, women never see me examining them lasciviously because I'm behind them. The only thing I can tell from the front is whether a woman has wide hips and nice thick thighs. If she doesn't I automatically lose any libidinous interest.

Careful there. Might be looking at an ass that is not a a female!

I'm flattered by their attention. The only time I don't like it, is when I am dining alone, and they are watching. Last month when that happened, I became so unnerved, I put my fork, with the shrimp on it, to my nose...:eek: The only thing worse than a man staring at me, is the woman they are with, doing the same thing. I always wonder if they notice their companion doing this OR they hope their companion doesn't notice who is in back and to the side of him...:lol:

I also question the other possible motives of the "woman" doing the staring. It is just rude! :lol:

I'm flattered by their attention. The only time I don't like it, is when I am dining alone, and they are watching. Last month when that happened, I became so unnerved, I put my fork, with the shrimp on it, to my nose...:eek: The only thing worse than a man staring at me, is the woman they are with, doing the same thing. I always wonder if they notice their companion doing this OR they hope their companion doesn't notice who is in back and to the side of him...:lol:

I also question the other possible motives of the "woman" doing the staring. It is just rude! :lol:

Yeah right.... I dont believe you.

Pics or it never happened
(please)

:tongue:

Relax. No one is here to judge you for being homosexual.

I suppose it's how you look at the breasts....

I'm not a female but I'm sure acknowledging is one thing and starring is another.

Forum List

Back