Loving the Blue Wave!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
What a great night! Some of the biggest Republican cretins were defeated, including three from House leadership. Plus this:

Kim Davis lost to the gay man whom she denied a marriage license to. :auiqs.jpg:

FF23A60C-45E3-4F1F-BA21-87CD9B97372D.jpeg

DA7E6ED5-829D-4755-B6AA-34D4860B2F7F.jpeg

Trump lost half as many seats as Obama and Clinton in the House and GAINED seats in the senate, some blue wave.
The Democrats had way more seats than republicans to lose those years in the House. They were following up disastrous republican Presidencies, after all. And the Democrats had way more Senate seats to lose this year than those years. If Trump were popular, republicans could have picked up 10 Senate seats.

Trump lost half as many seats as Obama and Clinton in the House and GAINED seats in the senate, some blue wave.
The Democrats had way more seats than republicans to lose those years in the House. And the Democrats had way more Senate seats to lose this year than those years. If Trump were popular, republicans could have picked up 10 seats.
Keep telling yourself that as we continue to pack the lower courts with conservative Judges.

New Chairmen:

Adam Schiff - Intelligence

Maxine Waters - Financial Services

Jerry Nadler - Judiciary

Elijah Cummings - Government Oversight

Rep. Elijah Cummings: "I want to probe senior Administration officials across the government who have abused their positions of power ... as well as President Trump’s decisions to act in his own financial self-interest rather than the best interests of the American people."

Rep. Jerry Nadler: “This election was about accountability. Donald Trump may not like hearing it but for the first time, his administration is going to be held accountable.”

Trumpy is so screwed.

The Democrats had way more seats than republicans to lose those years in the House. And the Democrats had way more Senate seats to lose this year than those years. If Trump were popular, republicans could have picked up 10 seats.
Keep telling yourself that as we continue to pack the lower courts with conservative Judges.
History will move forward no matter how many Judges you pass. Sorry :itsok:

In other words, democrats intend to do nothing but run after Trump.

Not only will his reelection be a given but these lazy asses will be out of a job.

Democrats look eager to get to work for the American people by going after Trump's tax returns and Impeaching him and Justice Kavanaugh. Democrats working for the American people once again! Awesome.

What a great night! Some of the biggest Republican cretins were defeated, including three from House leadership. Plus this:

Kim Davis lost to the gay man whom she denied a marriage license to. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 227520
View attachment 227521

'Loving the Blue Wave! '

And the winner of the award going to the 'Biggest Propaganda Thread About the Mid-Term Election Results' goes to....

WHAT 'Blue Wave'? Yes, the Democrats took the House - this was NOT unexpected....in fact, based on history, they were expected to do so. Several of the Liberal media actually even reported that the results of the mid-term elections were 'DISAPPOINTING'. They did so because they are smarter than the average Democratic Party voter … and the OP.

I would like to thank him, by the way, for proving what I posted in my own thread is 100% accurate - I created a thread that states the FACTS about this mid-term election I said the Left would never report / admit:

From that thread:

Democrats are trying to claim the losses in the House are a referendum on / reflection on the President....

If that is so, then the 1st mid-term elections for Clinton and Trump were, too:

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

BARAK OBAMA:
- 63 HOUSE SEATS
- 6 SENATE SEATS

.....FAR WORSE THAN PRESIDENT TRUMP'S 1ST MID-TERM ELECTION...

Did the OP mention that? No, of course not. He also did not mention this:

'President Trump is only the 3rd President in the last 100 years to PICK UP / GAIN seats in his 1st mid-term election.'

Snowflakes attempting to still call this a 'Blue Wave' are trying to make the best of another disappointing election....

New Chairmen:

Adam Schiff - Intelligence

Maxine Waters - Financial Services

Jerry Nadler - Judiciary

Elijah Cummings - Government Oversight

Rep. Elijah Cummings: "I want to probe senior Administration officials across the government who have abused their positions of power ... as well as President Trump’s decisions to act in his own financial self-interest rather than the best interests of the American people."

Rep. Jerry Nadler: “This election was about accountability. Donald Trump may not like hearing it but for the first time, his administration is going to be held accountable.”

Trumpy is so screwed.

With that crew of idiots holding gavels and Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker...the whole country is screwed. Just watch and learn!

New Topics

Forum List

Back