Loving goodness of god's grace

How else do you believe the universe was created if not through the laws of nature?
No, I said "prove it", not ask me a question.
The proof is in the question.

If the universe was created following the laws of quantum mechanics and conservation then those laws existed before space and time itself.
You don't know that and the laws of nature could have been wrapped up in the BB. You'd have to prove it solidly either way.

You mean like inflation theory and multiverses?

That’s how we know the laws of nature existed before space and time.
Inflation theory is, well, a theory, it's actually in the name. And multiverses also have not been proven as fact. Got anything else or is that it?
You misspelled leading theory that explains the origin of matter and energy.

You accept the theory of evolution, right?

No, I said "prove it", not ask me a question.

If the universe was created following the laws of quantum mechanics and conservation then those laws existed before space and time itself.
You don't know that and the laws of nature could have been wrapped up in the BB. You'd have to prove it solidly either way.

Inflation theory is, well, a theory, it's actually in the name. And multiverses also have not been proven as fact. Got anything else or is that it?

Trying to get away from having to prove what you said? Good for you, I wouldn't have stuck around that nonsense either.

Trying to get away from having to prove what you said? Good for you, I wouldn't have stuck around that nonsense either.
I’ve already proven it a number of times.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Welcome back...

...again. :lol:

Stop lying.
Welcome back...

...again. :lol:
Thanks, a couple of douchers mods don't like that I criticize Islam. This place is UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back