Loved how obama and Merkel lectured us pissants how bad walls are....

Plus he just had finished, possibly with illegal labor, a real nice wall in front of the house he lives in. Open arms is supposed to pertain only to those nasty white "racist", not Barry the rabble rouser
He finished it? Isn't the wall a S.S. requirement? The only people you're fooling with your B.S. are your fellow fools.
Why should the S.S. require it if they don't work?
Why do do you keep posting despite not having a brain? The imponderables of life!
A moron's conception of wit.
Then tell me, what is your post supposed to mean? Who's not working: Obama, the S.S., the Man in the Moon and what does that have to do with the subject of the wall? :dunno:

Thanks for confirming that you're a moron.

The wise man says: It is the pickpocket who is always concerned over where other people's hands are! Likewise, the honest man who fears he has wronged no one need not hide behind curtains of protection to feel safe.

Trusting people make the easiest targets. So, in truth, it's those who don't worry about the actions of others who are likely to become victims.

While true that dishonest people tend to believe that everyone is like them, the same holds true for those who are honest.

Bottom line is that it's smart to protect yourself and not trust everyone.

The politicians and wealthy celebrities who support gun control or gun bans don't hesitate to ensure that they are protected by armed guards. It's just common sense to understand the dangers and take every precaution. It's just cruel to seek to take away that protection from the masses who can't afford hired guns.

Walls and fences do help. Nothing is foolproof but those things aid guards in keeping places secure.

As they were safely ensconced behind a wall.

10327673243_48c24b0c61_b.jpg

Walls for me, not for thee. I'd love to hear how each would take steps to stop another Manchester.
The special ones (rich elitist left wing losers) don't have to worry about that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Katy Perry, the brilliant one, for instance made a brilliant comment after the Manchester attacks. Saying, how borders should be done away with and also suggested there should be no walls.

There is her $19 million home in a heavily gated community in Beverley Hills.

Sigh......

Liberals everyone. Liberals.

It's easy for the left to pretend to be benevolent and allow more danger in our country when they are not the ones who will make the sacrifice.

Walls for me, not for thee. I'd love to hear how each would take steps to stop another Manchester.
The special ones (rich elitist left wing losers) don't have to worry about that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Katy Perry, the brilliant one, for instance made a brilliant comment after the Manchester attacks. Saying, how borders should be done away with and also suggested there should be no walls.

Sigh......

It never ceases to amaze me the insincerity of the Demrats.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sigh......

It never ceases to amaze me the insincerity of the Demrats.

one of my hampsters is building a wall around his cage.....hmmm:eusa_think:

maxresdefault.jpg

Sigh......

The worst kind......wealthy elites.

Plus he just had finished, possibly with illegal labor, a real nice wall in front of the house he lives in. Open arms is supposed to pertain only to those nasty white "racist", not Barry the rabble rouser
He finished it? Isn't the wall a S.S. requirement? The only people you're fooling with your B.S. are your fellow fools.
If I were an immigrant, legal or not, I would pitch a tent in Obama's front yard, that is if I could get over his wall. What do you think might happen if I did?

Forum List

Back