Love these comments from wanda sykes!

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
"Mr. President . . . you've had your fair share of critics. ... Rush Limbaugh, one of your big critics, boy — Rush Limbaugh said he hopes this administration fails. So you’re saying, ‘I hope America fails.’ You’re like, ‘I don’t care about people losing their homes, their jobs or our soldiers in Iraq.’ He just wants our country to fail.

To me, that’s treason. He’s not saying anything differently than Osama bin Laden is saying. You know you might want to look into this, sir, because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight

“Too much?

“You’re laughing inside, I know you’re laughing.

“Rush Limbaugh — I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that?

“He needs a waterboarding, that’s what he needs.”

YES! I wish more people would say that about Rush and ALL the right wing wack nuts out there!:clap2:

Wanda Sykes: Rush Limbaugh was the '20th hijacker' - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

Do you actually want Obama to bring about poverty and hyperinflation? I sure as hell don't. I hope he fails, as well. It's just a shame Bush didn't fail in this same goal.

Do you actually want Obama to bring about poverty and hyperinflation? I sure as hell don't. I hope he fails, as well. It's just a shame Bush didn't fail in this same goal.

Here's the thing, if he fails then that will be the result, it's the measure of failure. If he succeeds it still doesn't make him a good president, most likely it just means he gets lucky.

Forum List

Back