Love Song for Bush

Pro-Bush song on CD

• Put song on CD and don't be afraid of Hollywood opinions - after all, they love freedom of speech

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Put song on CD at the end and don't list on CD credits so no one gets offended too badly

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Forget it - career suicide - don't go anywhere near a pro-Bush song in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

SeeksTruth

I'm a closet conservative in Hollywood (I guess not anymore... lol) - just wrote and recorded a song encouraging President Bush and comparing our times to the Romans just before they fell -- I HATE debate when it becomes HATE -- am I so bad? I'm afraid of losing work... but aren't we about free speech - seeking comments on this.

The song in question is: http://www.javelyn.net - under "downloads" - 1st song...

what do YOU think... or are we bound that "controversy in entertainment" is just when it's the left side of the mouth? I looove my lib friends, but am i allowed to use my talent for my freedom of speech??? I'll probably have to put it as a 'hidden track' at the end of CD as i am probably the most persecuted species out here in LA LA land...

Jav

I say hell yeah put it on. The job of a good artist, musical or otherwise, is to present his point of view, his voice, in an honest way, no matter the consequences. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, though, sorry!

Looks like after much thrashing and playing the song in question, accidentally at a very "liberal" music party.. the song will go in the main part of my album... thanx for all your comments here and other places - i took the piece down, but it will be back up in the next week or two after mastering....

cheersio

Forum List

Back