Love Island

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
omg..I can't believe I am admitting that I watch this drivel. Am I alone in my stupidity?

Was it sexy?
It's stupid. These people are in their upper 20's and this is our future??? The guys aren't really interested in hooking up with the girls..they are pumping iron, playing leap frog around the pool (I kid you not), and in general have the mentality of bros before ho's. The girls? Typical empty airheads. Picking one guy, deciding nah, picking another, nah, then another, nah.
Between both sexes, when they speak to each other..its, like, everything, like, you know, like, sooooo boring, like, every other fucking word is like, LIKE.

oy

So why do I watch? My eyeballs need exercising and with all the eye rolls I do, it suffices.

Was it sexy?
It's stupid. These people are in their upper 20's and this is our future??? The guys aren't really interested in hooking up with the girls..they are pumping iron, playing leap frog around the pool (I kid you not), and in general have the mentality of bros before ho's. The girls? Typical empty airheads. Picking one guy, deciding nah, picking another, nah, then another, nah.
Between both sexes, when they speak to each other..its, like, everything, like, you know, like, sooooo boring, like, every other fucking word is like, LIKE.

oy

So why do I watch? My eyeballs need exercising and with all the eye rolls I do, it suffices.
I'd say to put on a good disaster movie, but it sounds like that was a disaster of a show! lol

Was it sexy?

oy

First time watching reality TV, I take it?

I watch Survivor and whatnot. I rarely watch teenybopper shows. This time..it was just on, and I watched and now I'm kinda stuck on it. I want to see who does what but I mute it most of the time due to the like like like like like.

I watch Survivor and whatnot. I rarely watch teenybopper shows. This time..it was just on, and I watched and now I'm kinda stuck on it. I want to see who does what but I mute it most of the time due to the like like like like like.
Like, what?

Like,pretty sure tonight was my, like, last viewing. I can't, like, handle it anymore. I'm getting, like, dizzy now with all the eye rolling.

I watch it. Its fun watching them all screw each other

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back