Love Gone Wrong...

D

Dis

...So... I finally find a car I think I can have a long, and loging relationship with...that I'm finally willing to totally commit to..A sporty looking car that I can find ZERO fault with (they usually have some retarded bit on them). Unfortunately, I don't know what it is.. So, I take a pic through my phone, and fire it off to a few friends. This is that pic:

martin.jpg

Turns out...the only place anyone I know has *ever* seen that car is on a movie screen; it's one of these:

logo.jpg

I think I need one more job. :(

Donations, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
...So... I finally find a car I think I can have a long, and loging relationship with...that I'm finally willing to totally commit to..A sporty looking car that I can find ZERO fault with (they usually have some retarded bit on them). Unfortunately, I don't know what it is.. So, I take a pic through my phone, and fire it off to a few friends. This is that pic:

martin.jpg

Turns out...the only place anyone I know has *ever* seen that car is on a movie screen; it's one of these:

logo.jpg

I think I need more job. :(

Donations, anyone?

...or a man with a bigger wallet!

martin.jpg

logo.jpg

Donations, anyone?

Hmph! No way. If boys pay for your toys, they want to control them. I pay for all my own toys. :D

Hmph! No way. If boys pay for your toys, they want to control them. I pay for all my own toys. :D

:razz: Reminds me of this:

A man asked the waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to a very beautiful woman sitting alone at a table in a cozy little restaurant. So the waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said, 'This is from the gentleman who is seated over there,' indicating the sender with a nod of his head.

She stared at the wine coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note. The waiter, who was lingering nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.

The note read: 'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million pounds in the bank and '7' inches in your trousers'.

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.

It read: 'Things aren't always what they appear to be, I have a Ferrari Maranello, BMW Z8, Mercedes CL600 and a Porsche Turbo in my several garages; I have beautiful homes in many parts of the world and a castle with 30,000 acres in the Scottish Highlands. There is over forty million pounds in my bank account and portfolio. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as YOU would I cut off three inches. Just send the bottle back'

martin.jpg

logo.jpg

Donations, anyone?

bump so it doesnt fade

Forum List

Back