"Love Cannibalism" - From Germany

If I was going to eat someone, I don't think that the dick would be the best thing to eat.

loadBinaryCAKOVG7R.jpg

As you can see from the above diagram, the penis is essentially three sponges held together by a thick layer of fascia. I would imagine that the fascia would be really chewy and fibrous and the spongy portions would be flavorless.

I think a better meal would be center-cut psoas, which would be like a filet mignon.

iliopsoas.jpg

Braised gluteus might also be nice.
Ha ha ha!!!

If I was going to eat someone, I don't think that the dick would be the best thing to eat.

loadBinaryCAKOVG7R.jpg

As you can see from the above diagram, the penis is essentially three sponges held together by a thick layer of fascia. I would imagine that the fascia would be really chewy and fibrous and the spongy portions would be flavorless.

I think a better meal would be center-cut psoas, which would be like a filet mignon.

iliopsoas.jpg

Braised gluteus might also be nice.

You're just.....sick, let's face it :eek-52: :lol: :meow::scared1:

I would only be sick if I was planning on eating human flesh. I was just thinking from the perspective of a butcher and which cuts of meat would be best.

it is called....long pig....human meat....i think they opted for the dick due to being able to cut it off and both eat it...i have no clue why they would opt for that bit of flesh over the upper inner thighs

Forum List

Back