"Love Cannibalism" - From Germany

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
In another installment of how "Humans Suck", a German man (what a surprise) hooked up with another man. He cuts off the other man's dick, fries it, and they both eat it. Then the guy kills the other and eats him. He claims that it was all consensual. Yeah, German guy number one has a desire to eat someone, and the victim, German guy number two, has a desire to be eaten.

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

Maybe we ought to forget about Muslim extremists and go bomb those Teutonic twats into oblivion.

We already did this one and exposed all the bigots who want to creep around the bedrooms of others.

In another installment of how "Humans Suck", a German man (what a surprise) hooked up with another man. He cuts off the other man's dick, fries it, and they both eat it. Then the guy kills the other and eats him. He claims that it was all consensual. Yeah, German guy number one has a desire to eat someone, and the victim, German guy number two, has a desire to be eaten.

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

Maybe we ought to forget about Muslim extremists and go bomb those Teutonic twats into oblivion.

"a German man (what a surprise)"....."and go bomb those Teutonic twats into oblivion"

Fuck off you moron. Crawl back under the rock.

Willst du mich vollabern, oder menschenfressenspielen? Von menschenfressenspielen kriege ich nie genug!

Seriously, how does one bring up the topic in the first place? You're sitting in a beer hall, some guy sits at your table and you're talking about a soccer game and he says, "hey, want to come back to my place so I can cook your cock, eat it with you, and then kill you?"

"Yeah, sure. I mean, I was just going to go home and watch reruns of Friends and masturbate, but your idea intrigues me."

Seriously, how does one bring up the topic in the first place? You're sitting in a beer hall, some guy sits at your table and you're talking about a soccer game and he says, "hey, want to come back to my place so I can cook your cock, eat it with you, and then kill you?"

"Yeah, sure. I mean, I was just going to go home and watch reruns of Friends and masturbate, but your idea intrigues me."

I read article, to me Herr Brandes was himself not normal in mind. He post online that he want to die by being eaten by another person.

"Hey bro, you want to roast my dick, eat it with me, and then kill me?"

"Yeah, sure. Why not?"

germany seems to have one of them active forums in this subject....

but not all of them

Cannibalism Forum

German experts say that while there may be hundreds of people with "cannibalistic tendencies" in Germany, only a tiny proportion of those would be willing to see their fantasies through to their fatal conclusion as Mr Brandes apparently did.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, MS sans serif]BBC NEWS | Europe | Murky world of net cannibalism[/FONT]

Ha ha ha!!! Exactly what I was wondering at first. Apparently, though, they hooked up on a website that caters to these sick fucks.

Germans.... What are you going to do?

I read article, to me Herr Brandes was himself not normal in mind. He post online that he want to die by being eaten by another person.
Is that your honest, German assessment?

Is that your honest, German assessment?

This must be the quickest welcome to ignore.

If I was going to eat someone, I don't think that the dick would be the best thing to eat.

loadBinaryCAKOVG7R.jpg

As you can see from the above diagram, the penis is essentially three sponges held together by a thick layer of fascia. I would imagine that the fascia would be really chewy and fibrous and the spongy portions would be flavorless.

I think a better meal would be center-cut psoas, which would be like a filet mignon.

iliopsoas.jpg

Braised gluteus might also be nice.

If I was going to eat someone, I don't think that the dick would be the best thing to eat.

loadBinaryCAKOVG7R.jpg

As you can see from the above diagram, the penis is essentially three sponges held together by a thick layer of fascia. I would imagine that the fascia would be really chewy and fibrous and the spongy portions would be flavorless.

I think a better meal would be center-cut psoas, which would be like a filet mignon.

iliopsoas.jpg

Braised gluteus might also be nice.

You're just.....sick, let's face it :eek-52: :lol: :meow::scared1:

Forum List

Back