Love and sex

ya, me too! More than you will ever understand.

It's not to late; until the clock strikes 12
I no longer have the will to try again. I am content hunting,fishing and golfing with my friends. I find living alone very peacefull my dog semp is plenty of company for the week. Family and friends come and visit most weekends. Many week ends I have house guests. Mom,dad, and brother are here for the super bowl all week end. I can hunt all night get home at six in the morning and I hear no complaints Semp is happy because she was out all night with me. I am not complaining, I lead a good life. My friends wives trust me so I have no issue gettting them out the door. Some times they even call me telling me to get him out thier hair. Some times I will hunt and fish for two days straight with no sleep. No way I was getting awy with that when she was around. I also like that I do not need a big house. I do keep a condo in Columbus that is way to much for me but that is where I entertain family and company. Most nights I stay in my RV at a camp ground or one of the plots of land I own. Not many women would put up with my life style these days but I like it.

Forum List

Back