Love and sex

Recreational sex is not that bad as long as you are not married and use birth control

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg
rape isnt recreational sex, einstein

Recreational sex is not that bad as long as you are not married and use birth control

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

For them it is. The world just wants to "feel good", as where the Bible teaches us to walk in love.

Nothing wrong with feeling good

Humans are animals. As animals, we get great enjoyment out of sex
Repressing your sexual urges out of guilt does not solve anything

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

For them it is. The world just wants to "feel good", as where the Bible teaches us to walk in love.
cool ax to grind, its causing you to be irrational and equivocate rape with 2 consenting adults having sex.

thats childish

I'm only pointing out that for them it was recreation, and they could hide behind their money and team of lawyers to get away with it.

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

Humans are mammals but not animals.

Animals we use as beasts of burden, lock away in zoos or keep them as pets for our entertainment, or we just kill and eat them.

No, humans are not animals.

Granted, those not of faith have no real way to distinguish between the two, which helps explain why world leaders who are atheists tend to treat us all as animals.

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

cool ax to grind, its causing you to be irrational and equivocate rape with 2 consenting adults having sex.

thats childish

I'm only pointing out that for them it was recreation, and they could hide behind their money and team of lawyers to get away with it.
Which has nothing to do with the fact tjat you childishly equivocated rape with consensual pre marital sex

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

Animals we use as beasts of burden, lock away in zoos or keep them as pets for our entertainment, or we just kill and eat them.

Granted, those not of faith have no real way to distinguish between the two, which helps explain why world leaders who are atheists tend to treat us all as animals.
Humans are animals.
Our intelligence (well, some of us *cough*) distinguishes us from other animals.

My kindergardener can do a better job of recognizing these things than some adult usmb-ers, apparently.

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

Humans are animals.
Our intelligence (well, some of us *cough*) distinguishes us from other animals.

My kindergardener can do a better job of recognizing these things than some adult usmb-ers, apparently.

So what distinguishes us from animals is intelligence?

Ok, at what intelligence level do you advocate genocide?

How low must an IQ level go before they can be killed and eaten?

Humans are animals.

So what distinguishes us from animals is intelligence?

Ok, at what intelligence level do you advocate genocide?

How low must an IQ level go before they can be killed and eaten?
That's pretty subjective. Theres no one or correct answer to that, as much as that might hurt your "needs to know" ego - the universe doesnt necessarily function within the scope of how your mind's able to reason.

Humans were cannibals until we reached a certain intelligence level and were able to flesh out the reasoning it takes to determine that we probably shouldnt eat each other.

That we used to is just a clear sign that morals are, and always were - relative.

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

"As long as you are not married"

Cosby drugging and raping women is not recreational sex

What about Clinton being accused with sexual assault by a woman as well as having sex with a subordinate intern?

Nothing to say bout that I suppose.

For the third time

"As long as you are not married"

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

Mammals are animals....learn some biology
We have the same sexual urges as any other mammal

As intelligent beings, we refrain from having sex on the front lawn like a dog would. But we still have sexual urges and are gratified by satisfying them. Recreational sex does no harm outside of societal guilt

Marriage is a social institution in which we knowingly refrain from sex outside that institution. While we still have urges, we refrain because of the social contract we have formed

Last edited:

Wanna bet?

clinton-cosby.jpg

Erm...mammals are a sub-category of animals, but even if we were plants, we'd still wanna procreate. :banana:

Having unmarried sex is endangering own reproduction capability. The coming generations of children and grandchildren can be cursed by God.

That doesn't apply to people who do not believe in that type of deity.
I don't believe in an anthropomorphic "God", as in some giant old white bearded man who lives in the sky.
Therefore, the higher power or supreme intelligence that I am aware of does not micromanage the daily issues of the human race, especially that of individuals.

My only reason for adhering to marriage as an institution for the raising of families is because society tends to believe it is more appropriate, therefore I follow custom, and I participate in the institution of marriage because the commitment is meaningful to both my wife and myself. Nothing more.

I am not afraid of "your God", and here is why:
When I first moved in with the lady I am married to now, had we married right away, her son would have been disqualified for the medical help he desperately needed. He received three open heart surgeries before age five.
My minimum wage job would have disqualified him and we would have ended up burying an infant instead.
Thus, we had to live in sin until we were certain that he was able to survive after his final open heart procedure.

Any "God" who would permit mankind to inflict such hypocritical punishment on an innocent baby for purely economic reasons is an asshole God, and because I view the supreme intelligence as benevolent, I correctly believe that it found our union blessed in its own right despite not bearing a piece of paper from the state of Arkansas.

Your "God" is an angry and bitter demon, given to irrational anger and swift to punish without thinking, eager to victimize the most vulnerable, and joyous in revenge and delighted by suffering. Your "God" takes pleasure in cursing the least among us.
Clearly your "God" is either Satan or a Republican.

My God is the collective love, wisdom and generosity in the Universe.
Therefore, your "God" had better fear my god, because my god will kick his ass to Kingdom Come forever and a day.

Many rag on the Bible for demanding that people be celibate, except for in the case of marriage.

However, what is better? Is it better going around having sex with people you are not in love with or is it better saying you love them but are not really committed to them. Is that really love?

I think sex with someone I am in love with is the best!

But- I had lots of great sex with women I was not committed with. Don't regret any of those wonderful times.

Can't see I see any particular need to be celibate.

Stop thumping your Bible. Scientifically speaking, we ARE animals.
There's flora and fauna on this planet. We are fauna, thus we are animals.
Our bodies work in a manner similar to animals even though we possess higher thought processes.
Nevertheless, we respond to physical needs and desires and thanks to our higher thought processes, we derive a good deal of emotional value as well. You may choose to interpret that as also spiritual as well but that does not change the nuts and bolts and mechanics of our physical bodies, which are animal bodies.

Forum List

Back