Love America More than Islam

always remember MUSLIMS ARE THE BEST AT TOLERATION

before I encountered muslims-----I had never heard of the word "TOLERATION" -----but simultaneously with encountering muslims---I did hear the word TOLERATION ----and from that proceeded the islamic version of history along with the fascinating history that the Medieval doctor MAIMONIDES-----was born a jew but converted to islam and then became a great doctor --------did someone out there claim that there is no "ISLAMIC VERSION OF HISTORY"??????

Read the earlier posts about Wholly Moses, and Passion of the Christ, and the last Temptation of Christ. No one died. I just want to see a Muslim say they are sorry for the deaths with no Buts...
If christians are too cowed down and sissy to stick up for their religion that is not our fault and we don't care. :cool:

you want to go the route, i can go that route.

there is an immense difference between the intent of the films and had you pointed that out i would have been on your side...but...
i always give people the benefit of the doubt. perhaps you misspoke.

Yeah, that's what he did ... :lol::lol::lol: ... he misspoke. :lol::lol::lol:

If christians are too cowed down and sissy to stick up for their religion that is not our fault and we don't care. :cool:

good of you to let people know something I have tried to tell them for years----muslims consider the murdering of people to be a kind of PROOF of their piety and the destruction of non muslim things like churches and holy shrines of other religions to be PROOF of their piety and when the non muslim victims fail to respond-----to a muslim mind that is yet ANOTHER PROOF that islam is "SUPERIOR" Although the islamic concept is obviously primitive and idiotic------it does support my recommendation that for every american flag burned -----a saudi flag should be placed on the ground ---stomped upon and then covered with pig feces in front of a mosque. Silly waste to time that doing so may seem------muslims will be impressed

how quick you rush to judgement. what sunni man said was out of character. your posts are consistant in their hatred.

Not even close, Princess. Sunni Man posts some of the most vile anti-Jewish invective - Holocaust denial being his biggie - on this board. It just happens the scumbag gored your ox this time.

you want to go the route, i can go that route.

there is an immense difference between the intent of the films and had you pointed that out i would have been on your side...but...

i always give people the benefit of the doubt. perhaps you misspoke.
Sunni Man meant what he said because he is a True Believer and Muslims don't lie when they define Christians and Jews.

Pretty much the only time they don't lie.

Our embassies were attacked!! Condemn those murderers now!

Wech Baghtu wedding party attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps you'd like to condemn murdering women and children as well.
The US is getting attacked because you attack others,

Either stop murdering people or stop bitching when someone kicks the bully in the balls.
This attack was a tragic event but Taliban fighters in and around the wedding party were firing at US planes. It's hard to make out civilians and fighters when you're driving an F16 600 MPH and everyone on the ground is running around in dresses. Were you an eyewitness? Got pictures.

Our embassies were attacked!! Condemn those murderers now!

Wech Baghtu wedding party attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps you'd like to condemn murdering women and children as well.
The US is getting attacked because you attack others,

Either stop murdering people or stop bitching when someone kicks the bully in the balls.
This attack was a tragic event but Taliban fighters in and around the wedding party were firing at US planes. It's hard to make out civilians and fighters when you're driving an F16 600 MPH and everyone on the ground is running around in dresses. Were you an eyewitness? Got pictures.

More so if you don't care who happens to get killed.

Perhaps you can defend drone attacks in Pakistan while you're at it.
The US sends cowardly unmanned aircraft into a foreign country, it isn't at war with, and carries out attacks that commonly kill civilians.

Is that an act of war or terrorism?

If it's an act of war, why were the 9/11 attacks called terrorism?

Back to drones.
Your country kills 'suspected' terrorists (No trial of evidence that they'll publish) and accidentally murders civilians while they invade a foreign country's airspace.

What happened to sovereign airspace, international law and shit like that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C-9HgyjaJ0]Drone Strike Kills 4 In Pakistan - YouTube[/ame]

Back to drones.
Your country kills 'suspected' terrorists (No trial of evidence that they'll publish) and accidentally murders civilians while they invade a foreign country's airspace.

What happened to sovereign airspace, international law and shit like that?

Even more, it appears that some have been labeled terrorists merely because they espouse war against the US or its allies, but what's a super power to do? Clearly, there are terrorists or militants - call them what you like - who are attacking US interests and the alternative to the kinds of counter terrorism measures you object to is invasion and occupation and that would be worse for everyone.

There is a general agreement among developed countries that the kind of warfare we are dealing with, asymmetrical warfare, has different rules than those that apply to conventional warfare.

good of you to let people know something I have tried to tell them for years----muslims consider the murdering of people to be a kind of PROOF of their piety and the destruction of non muslim things like churches and holy shrines of other religions to be PROOF of their piety and when the non muslim victims fail to respond-----to a muslim mind that is yet ANOTHER PROOF that islam is "SUPERIOR" Although the islamic concept is obviously primitive and idiotic------it does support my recommendation that for every american flag burned -----a saudi flag should be placed on the ground ---stomped upon and then covered with pig feces in front of a mosque. Silly waste to time that doing so may seem------muslims will be impressed

how quick you rush to judgement. what sunni man said was out of character. your posts are consistant in their hatred.

Not even close, Princess. Sunni Man posts some of the most vile anti-Jewish invective - Holocaust denial being his biggie - on this board. It just happens the scumbag gored your ox this time.

The Passion of the Christ portrayed all Jews as vicious Christ-killers. Yet no Jews went rioting in the streets. And no Christians killed movie producers, who had different artistic opinions. It's not because we're not manly, but we're civilized. There can be boycotts and things of that nature.

The Passion of the Christ portrayed all Jews as vicious Christ-killers. Yet no Jews went rioting in the streets. And no Christians killed movie producers, who had different artistic opinions. It's not because we're not manly, but we're civilized. There can be boycotts and things of that nature.
Civilization has been chasing Islam for 1400 years. And losing ground.

You can't blame seal, he's like a fly that gets attracted to shit.

Forum List

Back