Love Advice

Children know a LOT about people.

Then puberty hits and we all forget everything we knew.

Children know a LOT about people.

Then puberty hits and we all forget everything we knew.

True that. At the same time if we could remember the things that made us like someone in the 5th grade...

True that. At the same time if we could remember the things that made us like someone in the 5th grade...

I remember my mom finding a note a boy wrote me saying:

"Will you go to first with me?"

I got in trouble,,,,,geez I was in fifth grade! I didn't even know what that meant back then. Then he called me to play spin the bottle, I said no, but ole Stacey S. did, her and 3 other boys.....yeah, even in 5th grade she was easy as Sunday Morning. :lol:

this kid knows his shit.

"Pretty girls are like cars that need a lot of oil."

:rofl:

I saw that kid on tv. He seemed kind of young to even want to be around girls. He must have older sisters. He sounds just like my nephew who has always agreed that girls rule. He knows because of his older sister.

I got in trouble,,,,,geez I was in fifth grade! I didn't even know what that meant back then. Then he called me to play spin the bottle, I said no, but ole Stacey S. did, her and 3 other boys.....yeah, even in 5th grade she was easy as Sunday Morning. :lol:

I remember Stacey. I think she calls herself catzmeow now.

MEAOW!!!

LoL! I remember fondly my very first bf in 5th grade. The summer we 'graduate' we 'made out' in the bushes in front of the grammar school we'd just 'matriculated from'. 69 seconds for a kiss, he went with the time and title, I didn't get it for a couple years.

We broke up in jr. high. He died in our senior year, crash with wall in his Corvette. He 'owned' two other cars then. Case of too much, too soon. Parents without limits or helicopter grandparents perhaps?

Forum List

Back