The Economy is bad
It's All my fault
And I can't fix it!

or

I'm in over my head!

Finally, transparency!

Bin Laden is Dead........General Motors is Alive

Seal Team 6 got bin Laden....GM is still in debt to the taxpayers.

Bin Laden is dead.......General Motors is alive

Nothing defines the Obama first term better

Tough on Terrorism and prevented a depression

Just think? After seven years of Bush not trying, we finally killed the SOB who ordered the deaths of 3000 Americans

Just think? After seven years of Bush not trying, we finally killed the SOB who ordered the deaths of 3000 Americans

You are dillusional.

When you have to rely on taking credit of the hard work of others, you've already lost. You're right, nothing defines Obama better than that.

You are dillusional.

No, we actually did kill the guy....it was in all the papers

When you have to rely on taking credit of the hard work of others, you've already lost. You're right, nothing defines Obama better than that.

From what I have read......Osama bin Laden never actually flew those planes. And yet, he was the most hunted man in the world. It comes with leadership. The leader is the one who calls the shots, the one who pulls the trigger and the one who bears the burden of success or failure

From what I have read......Osama bin Laden never actually flew those planes. And yet, he was the most hunted man in the world. It comes with leadership. The leader is the one who calls the shots, the one who pulls the trigger and the one who bears the burden of success or failure

Now tell tjat to global warming nuts that have enormous carbon footprints and otjeer rich liberals that use every tax loophole, like you said lead by example

Now tell tjat to global warming nuts that have enormous carbon footprints and otjeer rich liberals that use every tax loophole, like you said lead by example

Drinking early this morning?

Could you point me to the trial transcripts that prove what you are saying?

Forum List

Back